• 👋Hello, please SIGN-UP FOR A FREE account and become a member of our community!
    You will then be able to start threads, post comments and send messages to other members. Thanks!
  • 💪Check Out IronMag Labs Andro Hard® - Powered by R-Andro & Epi-Andro! 💊
  • 👉Check Out Platinum Pharms🌽Corn Hole Sale!🌽

Keto and steroids...

im guessing you wanna hear that steroids will offset all the negative parts of keto. no energy, can't lose fat/gain muscle after a certain point, muscles are flat etc etc and that on cycle you'll have great energy lose fat gain muscle and just be amazing. I've tried keto and unless you're fat, it will only get you so far. you're body needs carbs plain and simple. if you're considering steroids I'm guessing you want to look as good as possible so yea, carbs.

I disagree with the above post completey. No disrespect either my man! I must've had a complete opposite experience. Keto and gear were great for me. And no energy on keto is BS...unless you stopped after 2 or 3 days. My energy was no different than not being on keto.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G935A using Tapatalk

im guessing you wanna hear that steroids will offset all the negative parts of keto. no energy, can't lose fat/gain muscle after a certain point, muscles are flat etc etc and that on cycle you'll have great energy lose fat gain muscle and just be amazing. I've tried keto and unless you're fat, it will only get you so far. you're body needs carbs plain and simple. if you're considering steroids I'm guessing you want to look as good as possible so yea, carbs.

That’s some absolute garbage advice.

Keto is wonderful. If the above was true then there wouldn’t be pro competitors running keto on preps.

You'll still gain muscle(or fat) in a caloric surplus on keto. But, keto is not meant as an athletes diet for optimized performance. It is great for guys trying to get bigger to fully reset their insulin resistance while cutting a few pounds.

However the big difference, some people's body doesn't respond to high fats like others do.

It's also a great way to get the body burning triglycerides. Like low density cholesterol particles.

Regardless, of the three macros. Only Protein and Fat are essential for life.

Last edited:
I disagree with the above post completey. No disrespect either my man! I must've had a complete opposite experience. Keto and gear were great for me. And no energy on keto is BS...unless you stopped after 2 or 3 days. My energy was no different than not being on keto.

agree , keto works ...once you get thru the first week , energy is great

you really are way off

I did just fine on keto and gear. Your response is garbage.

IML Gear Cream!
wow didn't see those reactions coming. tried it and it was horrible. so you guys who like it built muscle with a macro breakdown of 5% carbs, 75% fats and 20% protein AND lost fat? a month on these macros plus gear = me losing muscle and gaining fat. i agree it can work if someones not in the best shape and tries it but for a serious lifter i dunno. guess like everything else it varies from person to person.

wow didn't see those reactions coming. tried it and it was horrible. so you guys who like it built muscle with a macro breakdown of 5% carbs, 75% fats and 20% protein AND lost fat? a month on these macros plus gear = me losing muscle and gaining fat. i agree it can work if someones not in the best shape and tries it but for a serious lifter i dunno. guess like everything else it varies from person to person.

What was your diet and what gear? Bet there was a discrepancy somewhere.

Yeah I’ve used Keto plenty of times. Guess you could call me a serious lifter. Your simple comment stating carbs are necessary proved you know nothing about what you are talking about

If you lost actual muscle tissue on Keto, your fats were too low, and/or your training was shit.

google the dave palumbo diet... that's keto for a Bodybuilder...
you probably did some kinda atkins crap diet

If you gained fat on keto you weren't doing the keto diet. Plain and simple. You were doing something wrong.

I built muscle and was as strong as I've been on it...and with less than 5% carbs.

I'm guessing spartan never did weekly carb ups while doing keto, or as some call refeeds. It's true the average fat fuck loves a Atkin type keto diet indefinitely to drop weight, that is all they are concerned about. But Spartan in our game you need to periodically replenish glycogen stores to fuel muscle tissue. It's a two step forward, one step back type of deal

Back