• 👋Hello, please SIGN-UP FOR A FREE account and become a member of our community!
    You will then be able to start threads, post comments and send messages to other members. Thanks!
  • 💪Check Out IronMag Labs Andro Hard® - Powered by R-Andro & Epi-Andro! 💊
  • 👉Check Out Platinum Pharms🌽Corn Hole Sale!🌽

The Revival of Sherk

Get Shredded!
Thank you. I constantly change up my rep range and tempo. Keeps me from getting bored and hitting plateaus. Haven’t seen you around much. Hope all is well
Yeah all is great. Just focusing on me and my family for now. Taking a break from all the cutting and enjoying me some food lol.

Sent from my SM-G955U using Tapatalk

Yeah all is great. Just focusing on me and my family for now. Taking a break from all the cutting and enjoying me some food lol.

Sent from my SM-G955U using Tapatalk

Glad to hear it. Resetting your mind and priorities are very important

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

Glad to see your back it Sherk. Hope all is well with your little girl and business.💪
L

Glad to see your back it Sherk. Hope all is well with your little girl and business.
L

Thanks bro. Hope all is well with you and your fam too

Between work and training, I’m fucking tired. Thank god it’s Friday. Though my mom is in town and staying with me for a week. I haven’t seen her in 2 years. She lives on the east coast, while I live on the west. Hope this goes well lol. We get along fine, she’s just a hippy and over bearing with affection. I’m the complete opposite. I’m still sticking to my plan despite her being here. I trained hamstrings, calves, abs and some cardio on the stair master tonight. I felt full of energy and strong which is why I did the cardio. I never do cardio. Literally lol. But it worked. I’m worn out. I’ll post up the training and meals in the morning. I’m toast and need to sleep

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

Back