• 👋Hello, please SIGN-UP FOR A FREE account and become a member of our community!
    You will then be able to start threads, post comments and send messages to other members. Thanks!
  • 💪Check Out IronMag Labs Andro Hard® - Powered by R-Andro & Epi-Andro! 💊
  • 👉Check Out Platinum Pharms🌽Corn Hole Sale!🌽

Any Badass lady competitors

S.Cheeks

Registered
Reaction score
Get Shredded!
That care to have their minds picked?

#imthataskhole

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Sassy over on IMF competed in the bodybuilding class. You can probably find her posts under the female section.

Askhole... Lmao.

Surprised I've never heard that before!!!

Sent from my LGLS755 using Tapatalk

Probably not, that forum has been dead for awhile now. She might still log in once in awhile so it’d be worth sending her a PM. You can learn a lot from reading her posts as well. Another woman with a lot of knowledge on that board is Built.

Reading through her post, I’m surprised she mentioned using provi @ 25mg/ed. If women can get away with that for 8 weeks - as she suggests - then that seems like a no-brainer.

Reading through her post, I’m surprised she mentioned using provi @ 25mg/ed. If women can get away with that for 8 weeks - as she suggests - then that seems like a no-brainer.

It’s why I always recommend 100mg/day for men.

Probably not, that forum has been dead for awhile now. She might still log in once in awhile so it’d be worth sending her a PM. You can learn a lot from reading her posts as well. Another woman with a lot of knowledge on that board is Built.

I dont think Built ever came over to ASF did she? I thought she was only IMF. But she was fucking ripped..

Back