• 👋Hello, please SIGN-UP FOR A FREE account and become a member of our community!
    You will then be able to start threads, post comments and send messages to other members. Thanks!
  • 💪Check Out IronMag Labs Andro Hard® - Powered by R-Andro & Epi-Andro! 💊
  • 👉Check Out Platinum Pharms🌽Corn Hole Sale!🌽

5 days into researching follistatin 344 untagged

Joe 2013

Registered
Reaction score
Get Shredded!
5 days into a 20 days cycle of follistatin 344 untagged . 100mcg split bilaterally into muscle trained 30m before
first impressions :
Pumps !!!! trained chest yesterday and after only 5 sets of incline press i was swole as fuck...took a pic to check it out:) . On the other side today did legs and 10 sets feel like 50...hours later my wheels are sore as hell
feeling tired all the time , coud sleep all day lol....
dehydrated...i'm drinking much more water than usual
more to come stay tuned
IMG-20180111-_WA0001.jpg

Actually i have no intention of pinning bis... triceps no problem . Bodyparts i need to improve are chest , tris and legs

I’m uneducated on follastatin , this targets specific muscles? Pin the area you need work on and work out ...boom growth ?

Well that's what i'm trying to find out brother...i will update on results . Not expecting outrageous growth . Some improvements on targeted bodyparts...yes

I’ve read real follistatin is 5k per mg . I’ve also read 10 days can result in 7-12 pound gains

20180115_150819.jpg

- - - Updated - - -

After training delts....

You should research follastatin, and it’s relation to myostatin at the injection site.

Or you can post up the legitimate material that you have read to indicate this relation. Don't even send us links to other AAS sites

IML Gear Cream!
Easy guys...no need to argue over this . I'm just researching this thing and posting results , how i feel on it etc.
On a side note had a nose bleed today ...don't really know if is related to the follistatin use . Feeling tired ...had 2 45m. naps today . Also legs are sore as hell...

You should research follastatin, and it’s relation to myostatin at the injection site.
I have not seen anything like that.

I ran Follistatin but it was tagged.

Anyways, I gained 8-10 pounds in two weeks. Pinned sub-q in the belly area and was not site specific but systemic for me.

I have not seen anything like that.

I ran Follistatin but it was tagged.

Anyways, I gained 8-10 pounds in two weeks. Pinned sub-q in the belly area and was not site specific but systemic for me.

Lean weight or was it mainly water?

Was mostly lean gains but was a couple years ago so my memory could be off.

But after two weeks nothing so after three weeks I quit.

Did gains stay or how quickly did they disappear after quiting?

Did gains stay or how quickly did they disappear after quiting?
I had gotten down to less than 10% BF when I started a blast of primo and test for a few weeks then added the Follistatin so I was primed for growth.

I would credit the fact I was in a anabolic state plus the AAS and follistatin added made for keepable gains.

I eventually added about 17 pounds after 8 weeks or so with no water and it was keepable but to be clear it was not just the Follistatin that gets the credit.

But I really shot up in weight in a short time for those two weeks.

I had gotten down to less than 10% BF when I started a blast of primo and test for a few weeks then added the Follistatin so I was primed for growth.

I would credit the fact I was in a anabolic state plus the AAS and follistatin added made for keepable gains.

I eventually added about 17 pounds after 8 weeks or so with no water and it was keepable but to be clear it was not just the Follistatin that gets the credit.

But I really shot up in weight in a short time for those two weeks.

Thats awesome. I know s2h at one point had something similar

I ran a couple vials of it, gained 7lbs in first week, water mostly of course. Not much weight gain after the first week, I did gain some strength. I'd have to look back at my logs it's been a couple years but I think I ran it while I was on a trt dose of test in between Cycles so all the results I got were from the follistatin.

Or you can post up the legitimate material that you have read to indicate this relation. Don't even send us links to other AAS sites

https://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pmc/articles/PMC2852878/#!po=17.5926

There are many studies done with it all on animals to my knowledge, not sure if it has moved to human trials at this time. This study was done using the quads of macaques and showed decent site growth. It’s very similar to what a doctor recently did to himself using one of his own forearms with crisper..... no myostatin in that one forearm so he can compare strength and size gains. Crisper will unleash some hella gains in the future.... once it’s affordable if it’s not deemed illegal like cloning etc etc.... won’t need any gear once that’s available lol.

There are many more studies if you wanna take the time to google it like I said....

Get Shredded!
https://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pmc/articles/PMC2852878/#!po=17.5926

There are many studies done with it all on animals to my knowledge, not sure if it has moved to human trials at this time. This study was done using the quads of macaques and showed decent site growth. It’s very similar to what a doctor recently did to himself using one of his own forearms with crisper..... no myostatin in that one forearm so he can compare strength and size gains. Crisper will unleash some hella gains in the future.... once it’s affordable if it’s not deemed illegal like cloning etc etc.... won’t need any gear once that’s available lol.

There are many more studies if you wanna take the time to google it like I said....

The thing that I find interesting is that they had to suppress the immune system as that could inhibit gene expression. Also, provided the treatment was muscle specific, I wonder how far reaching the effects are. For instance if you inject a small muscle and a big muscle, how far the effects spread out in terms of muscle coverage. In the study, they placed injections 3 cm apart, so they obviously expected a small coverage area.

The thing that I find interesting is that they had to suppress the immune system as that could inhibit gene expression. Also, provided the treatment was muscle specific, I wonder how far reaching the effects are. For instance if you inject a small muscle and a big muscle, how far the effects spread out in terms of muscle coverage. In the study, they placed injections 3 cm apart, so they obviously expected a small coverage area.

Yeah I wish they woulda went into more detail on that as well, makes me think it’s similar to bpc-157 the wolverine hormone..... very effective at site but it also circulates in the blood stream providing effects. Not sure about the immune system suppression either.... could be similar to hgh-192 and antibodies being produced rendering it ineffective?? So much we don’t know. If I hit the powerball I will be funding quite a few study’s lol.

Back