• 👋Hello, please SIGN-UP FOR A FREE account and become a member of our community!
    You will then be able to start threads, post comments and send messages to other members. Thanks!
  • 🩺Muscle Gelz® HUMANOGEN® - Powered by Ibutamoren® Increases Growth Hormone! (Transdermal - No Injecting!)🏥

Coinbase

domestic-supply

us-domesticsupply.to
Board Rep
Reaction score
Get Shredded!
I suggest not to use their services. Their transfers are being delayed for days.
If you are using their services make sure to pay priority fees so your transfer gets processed/confirmed faster.
Otherwise it may take days!
Currently I have around 3 transfers delayed. I don't even see them in my wallet.

One more thing. Dear customers with multiple currency wallets. Don't send bitcoin cash (BCH) to bitcoin(BTC) wallet.
One of my customers just did it. Not sure what happened to his transfer but I definitely did not get it.

Last edited:
I suggest not to use their services. Their transfers are being delayed for days.
If you are using their services make sure to pay priority fees so your transfer gets processed/confirmed faster.
Otherwise it may take days!
Currently I have around 3 transfers delayed. I don't even see them in my wallet.

One more thing. Dear customer with multiple currency wallets. Don't send bitcoin cash (BCH) to bitcoin(BTC) wallet.
One of my customers just did it. Not sure what happened to his transfer but I definitely did not get it.

If the transfer is invalid it will ultimately be cancelled, although the period for cancellation can span weeks.

He sent me a screen shot from his BCH wallet for a transfer he sent. Looks confirmed?
Not sure what the hell happened but I don't even accept bitcoin cash transfers.
I do have bitcoin cash wallet but I never sent or received any transfers. Got some BCH after fork.
If the transfer is invalid it will ultimately be cancelled, although the period for cancellation can span weeks.

What do you suggest we use? Coinbase is all I have used

He sent me a screen shot from his BCH wallet for a transfer he sent. Looks confirmed?
Not sure what the hell happened but I don't even accept bitcoin cash transfers.
I do have bitcoin cash wallet but I never sent or received any transfers. Got some BCH after fork.
I see. If it’s confirmed then it definitely was transferred to whatever address was used. You can double check by searching the transactionID here: https://blockchain.info/

If the address it went to is managed by a wallet that doesn’t support BCH then the wallet probably won’t reflect it. Switching wallets (painful) might be an option if that’s the case.

What a pain in the ass. So I just want to warn all customers to avoid sending bitcoin cash to bitcoin wallet.

I see. If it’s confirmed then it definitely was transferred to whatever address was used. You can double check by searching the transactionID here: https://blockchain.info/

If the address it went to is managed by a wallet that doesn’t support BCH then the wallet probably won’t reflect it. Switching wallets (painful) might be an option if that’s the case.

Back