• 👋Hello, please SIGN-UP FOR A FREE account and become a member of our community!
    You will then be able to start threads, post comments and send messages to other members. Thanks!
  • 🩺Muscle Gelz® HUMANOGEN® - Powered by Ibutamoren® Increases Growth Hormone! (Transdermal - No Injecting!)🏥

Something that i just cant live down

ROID

Registered
Reaction score
Get Shredded!
Not fulfilling expectations. My own expectations,along with a few others, for my life/purpose.

Ive tried very hard to become content and be at peace with my life but it's not going to happen. I can't numb that constant fucking background noise running through my mind.

I'll never be really content and happy until I finish a few things I invested heavily in 10yrs or so ago.

Fuck. I literally don't think I have a choice in the matter. Something outside of myself maybe.

Sorry, what?

Is it depression symptoms we're talking about?

Take care of the small things, hydration, be well fed, good sleep, stress under control, etc... before seeing someone.

Im legit bi polar but that's not it.

I mean that I've not accomplished a couple of goals inset for myself a long time ago. I don't mean physique wise, more like not living up to potential.

This does cause depression in its own right.

I have let myself fall to mediocrity and I've stayed there. Not sure how to word it exactly.

I can do more with my life, talents, potential but I chose to be lazy. Along those lines.

It seems like you know your errors from the past, which is the hardest part to accept and learn. Knowing that, what's it going to take to make your wrongs a right? That is what you have to be asking yourself from now on. good luck.

I mean that I've not accomplished a couple of goals inset for myself a long time ago. I don't mean physique wise, more like not living up to potential.

I have let myself fall to mediocrity and I've stayed there. Not sure how to word it exactly.

I can do more with my life, talents, potential but I chose to be lazy. Along those lines

if I can see I’m falling short, or being Lazey then I’m the only one who can fix it. But it is a fight at times almost like walking through heavy mud or a thick fog. I wish you the best bro!

I can do more with my life, talents, potential but I chose to be lazy. Along those lines.

First step is to spit it out. Get it out in the open so people can hold you accountable. So you can hold yourself accountable as well. We can always do more in life. The question is do we need to? It seems like whatever your goals are that you've not accomplished are affecting your spirit. In my life that is top priority. When my spirit is low that affects everyone around me. What goals we talkin about bro?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

We all feel like this.

Our bodies and minds are designed by nature to choose the easier way. Leave the past in the past, take a decision for your future and go for it 110%. It's the only way.

Not fulfilling expectations. My own expectations,along with a few others, for my life/purpose.

Ive tried very hard to become content and be at peace with my life but it's not going to happen. I can't numb that constant fucking background noise running through my mind.

I'll never be really content and happy until I finish a few things I invested heavily in 10yrs or so ago.

Fuck. I literally don't think I have a choice in the matter. Something outside of myself maybe.
Call Dr Phil

- - - Updated - - -

I have my own problems ( don’t need yours )

I find my happiness is inversely proportional to my expectations.

Can you make amends for the things that are bothering you? One thing I’ve had to learn to deal with is the past is the past and I can’t change it. All I can change is how I react in the future.

Day by day roid. You can accomplish the things you want. You just gotta but your mind to it and go day by day. If you fall, land on your back so you can see where you want to go.

Venlafaxine......try it, game changer.

Sent from my DEA work phone

I've had similar feelings of helplessness when I was a young man, as then I've turned to weed and booze just to keep my head above water and to keep the buzz of nasty voices out of my head. Depression is an ugly beast that's for sure, and I've managed to overcome all that over the years and also was ashamed of myself keeping my issues from my family. There's many things that I could never put my finger on that was causing the disturbances in my mind. Medication and counseling helped me to a degree however.

Thought I'd share my experiences. Keep your chin up Roid and hope things will go well so your well being can be back on track.

Failures getting you down?

Not making your goals in life?

You cannot succeed in life without failures, that is part of life. What defines you is how you treat failure and bounce back.

I have had many failures and I use them as a learning moment and how to go forward.

Call Dr Phil

- - - Updated - - -

I have my own problems ( don’t need yours )

Uh huh

It's tough trying to impress a bunch of gay bodybuilders on a internet forum.

You spend so much money and i really think it's to just impress strangers on here.

I wonder what your bank statements are like before you joined here compared to now.

Try microdosing psylocybin mushrooms. I hear it works wonders for people with depressions, PTSD, anxiety, etc. Or screw the microdose and consume 3-5 grams, enjoy the ride, and get a few months of therapy over with in 5-10 hrs.

when I was stationed overseas, a young kid with lots of attitude, we all had this old guy clean our rooms and do our laundry for 24$ a month, he kept ironing my jeans and I asked him several times not to iron my jeans, well I fired him for it. He came back rewashed all my clothes and polished my boots, he was real sorry. I was real stubborn and didnt want his services, Id rather wash my own jeans. now that I'm older I'm sure this old man has passed away and I regret being a jerk and caring so much about my jeans being starched and creased, poor old man was just trying to work and provide for his family

Get Shredded!
when I was stationed overseas, a young kid with lots of attitude, we all had this old guy clean our rooms and do our laundry for 24$ a month, he kept ironing my jeans and I asked him several times not to iron my jeans, well I fired him for it. He came back rewashed all my clothes and polished my boots, he was real sorry. I was real stubborn and didnt want his services, Id rather wash my own jeans. now that I'm older I'm sure this old man has passed away and I regret being a jerk and caring so much about my jeans being starched and creased, poor old man was just trying to work and provide for his family
You sound like a hard left Pelosi humper....

On the day my dad died I was going to skip school but my sisters bf saw me online and threatened to tell my mom . As I was leaving for school, the phone wrang . I didn’t bother to answer it . I feel bad for not answering it . It was my dads work calling to say he died at work. I felt I should have been the first to know because I was the strong one . I always felt bad because my mom had to tell us . She didn’t have the words . She said “ your dads dead “ and left the house. I should have been the one to tell everyone instead I was the consoling everyone. The entire day at school I felt funny like something wasn’t right . It wasn’t until 2pm the school told me my dad was in a car wreck ...

This often happens as we age... you realize you haven't done much of anything. And that you aren't particularly special or different then anyone else.

As Tony Montana said, "Eating, Sucking, fucking? Is this it?"

If you are diagnosed bi-polar a shrink isn’t gonna cut it you gotta see a psychiatrist, venlafaxine has a bad rep for causing sucidal. You may feel like your not up to par but the reality there is no standard to say your doing great or not it’s up to figure that but if I where you I would get squared away and balanced out with a doc and then tackle the other issues you have to have a healthy mind state so you can make some real choices and rebuild

I have a soft spot with Roid i think he has potential to rise above.

but im a faggy twat... so maybe

I have a soft spot with Roid i think he has potential to rise above.

but im a faggy twat... so maybe
Na, Roid is like all of us....fucked up worse than a niggers tackle box

Never a dull moment in my life

Fo sho

Bad part is I can't catch a buzz anymore. Literally can't catch a buzz.

Back