• 👋Hello, please SIGN-UP FOR A FREE account and become a member of our community!
    You will then be able to start threads, post comments and send messages to other members. Thanks!
  • 💪Check Out IronMag Labs Andro Hard® - Powered by R-Andro & Epi-Andro! 💊
  • 👉Check Out Platinum Pharms🌽Corn Hole Sale!🌽

4 kit puretropin auction

well this auction was fucked. If only I had known I could just do a random number at exactly 9 and not keep bids in line. I could have won at 10 dollars

- - - Updated - - -

So its still going? Whats it at?

nobody knows whats going on. fuck it Im out

You should do a round where you think of a number between 1 and 50 or something and we guess. There's no way to argue that

I would be happy to do that for gmanz price I’ll random a number between 1-50 if they agree

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

well this auction was fucked. If only I had known I could just do a random number at exactly 9 and not keep bids in line. I could have won at 10 dollars

- - - Updated - - -

nobody knows whats going on. fuck it Im out

I’m fixing it don’t worry.

Shit sorry if he underbid I’ll extend it for you guys another 20 mins but prior tell me how you want it done. I want to do right by you guys.

You done right by everyone.

Stick to the winner. You already called it.

How about you just hook everyone up with a smoking deal and everyones happy....jk.....unless you want to...kicking myself for slacking on the NY sale

You do whatever you think is right Tren. I'm good with whatever.

You won man.

He called it. Not everyone is going to be happy no matter what.

I'm sure he done the best he could.

Unless it was rigged, then may both of you suffer from severe tendinitis.

You won man.

He called it. Not everyone is going to be happy no matter what.

I'm sure he done the best he could.

Unless it was rigged, then may both of you suffer from severe tendinitis.

To be 100% honest hit the gym at 530 got out 820ish chest tris back bis delts then 30 mins cardio im fried. Im sorry haven’t even got a chance to shower yet.

Thanks Roid. I'll sleep better now with your blessing. Goodnight brothers, this old mans going to bed.

Shit i was in the middle of sex and looked at the clock around 8:53 so i had to stop to bid

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G891A using Tapatalk

To be 100% honest hit the gym at 530 got out 820ish chest tris back bis delts then 30 mins cardio im fried. Im sorry haven’t even got a chance to shower yet.

Best you could.

Everyone else can let it rest.

Don't feel guilty and help everyone at your own expense.

good turnout.

just do another auction . same rules.

give everyone a chance

Back