• 👋Hello, please SIGN-UP FOR A FREE account and become a member of our community!
    You will then be able to start threads, post comments and send messages to other members. Thanks!
  • 💪Check Out IronMag Labs Andro Hard® - Powered by R-Andro & Epi-Andro! 💊
  • 👉Check Out Platinum Pharms🌽Corn Hole Sale!🌽

Calves and Primo

IML Gear Cream!
If you got pip with primo E - somethin ain't right niggaz
Why don't you elaborate on that and clue a ton of people in. You obviously know how to brew.

Why don't you elaborate on that and clue a ton of people in. You obviously know how to brew.

he shouldnt.... dawg you are good peps.

but alot of real good chems can make it happen... Colo did to. But i dont blame them for giving up recipes. Thats their bread and butter. Thats the free market.

he shouldnt.... dawg you are good peps.

but alot of real good chems can make it happen... Colo did to. But i dont blame them for giving up recipes. Thats their bread and butter. Thats the free market.
Probably so...im not a brewer so I guess I don't fully understand the trade. Im good with your comment, never really thought about it.

Sent from my SM-G930R4 using Tapatalk

It's all about the oils....

Sent from my DEA work phone

Isn’t primo like 2x the price of tren and half as androgenic? If it’s basically a weak version of tren why not run tren ? The sides aren’t bad . Yea I sweat like a fat guy in the sauna as I sleep, I’m horny as a rapist and it doesn’t affect my mood too much. Those guys saying it makes them flip out and lose their heads are weak minded and need to work on their patience. I have a fucked up sleep pattern but when i sleep 6.5 or more straight I’m good for 3-4 days of under 5hours

Tren makes me more quick tempered for sure, but I get killer workouts. After a about 8 weeks I start feeling fatigued a lot. I've never tried Primo, I heard a lot of guys say it thinned their hair really bad so I stayed away from it.

Sent from my Moto E (4) using Tapatalk

I’m slightly more aggressive on tren ,but nothing horrible. I’m very patient , I used to work with mentally disabled ( severely disabled ) I did yell and hit someone’s car yesterday. I was in Kroger’s parking lot walking behind the parked cars and this woman turns in her suv and almost hit me . I called her a stupid fuckin cunt and slammed my palms on her hood and said do you see me now bitch . I normally don’t almost get hit by cars while I’m on foot . That’s really the only time I lost my temper .

I’m slightly more aggressive on tren ,but nothing horrible. I’m very patient , I used to work with mentally disabled ( severely disabled ) I did yell and hit someone’s car yesterday. I was in Kroger’s parking lot walking behind the parked cars and this woman turns in her suv and almost hit me . I called her a stupid fuckin cunt and slammed my palms on her hood and said do you see me now bitch . I normally don’t almost get hit by cars while I’m on foot . That’s really the only time I lost my temper .
Lol, sounds exactly like something I would do, even without the Tren. I HATE dumb ass drivers, and it's probably the only thing that causes me to really lose my shit. Also dumb fucks in parking lots who walk in front of you or in the middle of the driving area, pisses me off, and I'm always yelling at people to get the fuck outta the way when I'm on Tren lol.

When I’m in tren, I don’t give a fuck about anyone but myself. As much as I try to be compassionate, I’m not. I get more selfish

Yep same here. And it's already bad enough as it is. On tren 0 empathy and everyone else is an asshole. But I also want to fuck everything.

Just out of curiosity, how aggressive can a 140lb wigger be?

Jk bra....

Sent from my DEA work phone

Get Shredded!
I’m not a wigger . I wear a belt and speak proper English. Nor am I 140

Lol, sounds exactly like something I would do, even without the Tren. I HATE dumb ass drivers, and it's probably the only thing that causes me to really lose my shit. Also dumb fucks in parking lots who walk in front of you or in the middle of the driving area, pisses me off, and I'm always yelling at people to get the fuck outta the way when I'm on Tren lol.

Man drive here for a day you’d pull your gun out . I had a lil Mexican pull out from the center lane as I’m going 55 . Then break checked me . I lay on my horn not knowing a cop car was behind me. I see sirens immediately get in the other lane. He pulled her ass over . Guaranteed she was illegal as the plates were Illinois

Can someone tell me if you can brew legitimate 200mg/ml primo that will hold and not cause tons of pip? I'm a big primo fan also, but all the pinning wears thin after a while. Pharmcom does, but I've heard a few grumblings that it wasn't quite 200mg/ml. I have no idea if it was or not.

Few grumblings? Any proof?
I only ever seen Sumner questioning it. His logic ' these guys make 100mg/ml, who's not to say this 200mg/ml is just relabeled 100mg/ml version'

On that note I would like to announce that all Test that's P100, E300, E500, C250, Sust250 & Sust500 are just relabeled P100. :winkfinger:

Man drive here for a day you’d pull your gun out . I had a lil Mexican pull out from the center lane as I’m going 55 . Then break checked me . I lay on my horn not knowing a cop car was behind me. I see sirens immediately get in the other lane. He pulled her ass over . Guaranteed she was illegal as the plates were Illinois
Oh yeah, I hate when idiots try and break check. People don't seem to grasp the idea of a fast lane and will sit there driving slow as fuck instead of getting their ass over. I'm glad that bitch got pulled over.

Few grumblings? Any proof?
I only ever seen Sumner questioning it. His logic ' these guys make 100mg/ml, who's not to say this 200mg/ml is just relabeled 100mg/ml version'

On that note I would like to announce that all Test that's P100, E300, E500, C250, Sust250 & Sust500 are just relabeled P100. :winkfinger:
No proof....that's why my last sentence said what it said. Believe it not, people do talk about things behind the scenes.....and that goes for any lab. Some of it bunk I'm sure, and some there may some truth to it.:winkfinger:

Back