• 👋Hello, please SIGN-UP FOR A FREE account and become a member of our community!
    You will then be able to start threads, post comments and send messages to other members. Thanks!
  • 💪Check Out IronMag Labs Andro Hard® - Powered by R-Andro & Epi-Andro! 💊
  • 👉Check Out Platinum Pharms🌽Corn Hole Sale!🌽

Thoughts on upcoming cycle

RavenSpecOps

Registered
Reaction score
Get Shredded!
Hey guys,
Little background. This is my 2nd cycle. First cycle was about 5 years ago. Test C and deca. I'm about 5'08 180lbs at about 14 percent and have been working out consistently for those 5 years.

For my upcoming cycle this is was I have on hand, however I can grab something different if needed:

Sustanon250-500mg/EW
Turinabol- 40mg/ED
Aromasin-??
Anavar-??

Nolvadex and clomid also on hand

So I have the Aromasin and Anavar but I'm interested to hear input on how to cycle them in and what doses to use. Use both with this stack or grab something different before I get going? Starting the beginning of February.

Purpose of the cycle is to gain some LBM without all the bloat. Appreciate any and all input.

Sent from my SM-G950U using Tapatalk

You should break the Sustanon into 2 shots a week to avoid spikes. Test C or E would be my choice. I believe you accomplish they same thing and it is less expensive. However, some have indicated they have less bloat with Sust. Others may say Test is Test. Guess we are different. Why did you chose Sust in this case? Just had it on hand?

Id be interested to see what others will say.

LowT

You should break the Sustanon into 2 shots a week to avoid spikes. Test C or E would be my choice. I believe you accomplish they same thing and it is less expensive. However, some have indicated they have less bloat with Sust. Others may say Test is Test. Guess we are different. Why did you chose Sust in this case? Just had it on hand?

Id be interested to see what others will say.

LowT
I plan to split the sust into 2 shots a week. And you are correct, I had sust 250 on hand. However, I have to order additional pct and would be open to grabbing something else if the pros think I should. Thanks for the input

I agree with Low T. Why not just use Test C or E? I wouldn’t start any AI right off the bat, you don’t want to crash your E2 from the beginning. I’d go ahead and pin for a few weeks (5-7 weeks) and then pull bloods after and see where your levels are at as far as Test and E2. The only way you’ll know what your estrogen is at is to pull bloods and then you can dial in that dosage.. I prefer to use anastrozole for my AI.

Are you dead set on using Sust?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Bloods before and after is the only way to dial it in to the max..I would run the sust alone with AI on hand for 12-14 weeks, split the pins up like lowtman stated 1 pin monday 250mg, pin 2 on thursday 250mg..but get blood work done buddy, find out where your at before starting, then get blood work done again while on cycle to see where E2 is and test levels. You can tune your cycle from there..

I'll do that then. Bloods scheduled for Monday and I'll tweak the cycle accordingly

Only thing I'd adjust is the Tbol, 40mgs is a low dose and most are unhappy with it at moderate dosages.. id run it 60mgs min for 6-8 weeks

Only thing I'd adjust is the Tbol, 40mgs is a low dose and most are unhappy with it at moderate dosages.. id run it 60mgs min for 6-8 weeks
I have read similar. I may spike it to 60mg and see how I react

I agree with Low T. Why not just use Test C or E? I wouldn’t start any AI right off the bat, you don’t want to crash your E2 from the beginning. I’d go ahead and pin for a few weeks (5-7 weeks) and then pull bloods after and see where your levels are at as far as Test and E2. The only way you’ll know what your estrogen is at is to pull bloods and then you can dial in that dosage.. I prefer to use anastrozole for my AI.

Are you dead set on using Sust?

Not sure why you are more less busting on sustanon? It's a very good mix IMO. I wouldn't go buy test e or c if I had sustanon on hand. My thoughts are that he needs to experience sustanon himself and see what he thinks about it. He might or might not like it.

IML Gear Cream!
Not sure why you are more less busting on sustanon? It's a very good mix IMO. I wouldn't go buy test e or c if I had sustanon on hand. My thoughts are that he needs to experience sustanon himself and see what he thinks about it. He might or might not like it.
I've heard good and bad but I've also heard "test is test". I had some on hand and figured it's better to run sust 250 for the first time, rather than buy test c and stare at the sust 250. Interested to hear a suggestion on how/when to plug in the anavar? Or forego it

I've heard good and bad but I've also heard "test is test". I had some on hand and figured it's better to run sust 250 for the first time, rather than buy test c and stare at the sust 250. Interested to hear a suggestion on how/when to plug in the anavar? Or forego it

Ill give you one of my favorite combinations is tbol and anavar together at the start. They work awesome together. This is just me. 50mg each of them.

Ill give you one of my favorite combinations is tbol and anavar together at the start. They work awesome together. This is just me. 50mg each of them.
Any liver issues running both

Any liver issues running both

Well each individual is going to be different, but about any oral is going to increase liver enzymes, but under normal situations digress after use. I always run a liver support though to help.

I agree...first time i ran sust it was 300mg per ml so i did 600mg per week split in 2 pins mon, thurs. Cycle was great, i like long ester test but i like that sust has the mix of long and short ester test. Everyone is different...I personaly would run that sust alone to see how you react, if you decide to add the t bol and var thats cool too..

Not busting on it at all. I’m curious to see how it’ll play out. I’ve only heard good things about Sust.

Who takes Aromasin on cycle? When and how much?

Who takes Aromasin on cycle? When and how much?

this is a base to base instance man, some use it some dont..I run mast and proviron and my estrgo is almost always in range but that doesnt mean it will work for Tom Na John..some individual need more AI's some dont.. now give me trest,shidd Im on 1-2 adex daily (just been down this road)

this is a base to base instance man, some use it some dont..I run mast and proviron and my estrgo is almost always in range but that doesnt mean it will work for Tom Na John..some individual need more AI's some dont.. now give me trest,shidd Im on 1-2 adex daily (just been down this road)
Most of what I'm seeing is 12.5mg eod

Get Shredded!
Most of what I'm seeing is 12.5mg eod

thats modest and more than enough for almost anyone.. the stuff is strong and the regeneration of estro takes a nit longer due to the prolonged effects of the compound last up to 72 hrs or more

On cycle bloods will help dial in that AI. You do not want to crash your estrogen.

This is what I've dialed in for the cycle. Starts Monday. I'll report back on progress accordingly. Thanks for all the help. May roll the Aromasin back to start and up the tbol to 60mg. Cheers!
61d8e544407f83f68b2eb738f8d51878.jpg

Back