• 👋Hello, please SIGN-UP FOR A FREE account and become a member of our community!
    You will then be able to start threads, post comments and send messages to other members. Thanks!
  • 💪Check Out IronMag Labs Andro Hard® - Powered by R-Andro & Epi-Andro! 💊
  • 👉Check Out Platinum Pharms🌽Corn Hole Sale!🌽

overdue review and a few questions.

xbeastmodex

Registered
Reaction score
Get Shredded!
went with monster a few months back, i was 4 weeks into a cycle already from my old source but was NOT at all happy with the results, the gear was under dosed/non exist... (no opinion, fact). being pissed about that i scrambled to quickly find another source, enter monster labs.

i switched from my bogus d-bol and weak tren from old source to my new monster gear and bam, within 12 days i had more progress than a month on my old source. you guys saved my cycle with great gearz, easy communication and sweet T/A.

So, thanks monster.

second part of my post is, i came off my cycle as usual and did what i normally do which is just switch over to test cruise until im ready to blast off again, 2 weeks into cruise i had a tragedy in my family and had to go across country for 3 weeks, didnt want to risk traveling with gear so i went without, came back home and here i am 6 weeks going on 7 with no pct, no trt dose, no nothing except good diet and im fine, no crash. no issues and to me it seems libido is off the charts.

i guess my question is, will i ever crash or does it take longer for some people or what? been using aas for 4 years, blast and cruise only, never been completely off. im 36 years old, usually do 2 blasts a year and trt dose when not blasting. i honestly thought i would crash land but im holding up, can someone offer some info to this? thanks.

also, i saw the 30% thread up top, did i miss that?

and lastly, i saw you guys saaid you offer dnp, couldnt find it on the site? any info how to order?

sorry for the longwinded post, thanks as always!!!

You definitely will crash eventually. Depending on what ester you we’re using...some test e or sust could carry you two or more weeks with half decent rest levels. But your levels will definitely continue to fall.
As far as the dnp it’s never been listed on the site, but we did sell it on request. Let me check and see if we still have any left

Ok looks like dnp will be back in stock in March

thanks for the review brother !
the 30% off sale is coming after we take care of a few back orders.

i would deff get bloodwork and see where you are at before starting another cycle

Back