• 👋Hello, please SIGN-UP FOR A FREE account and become a member of our community!
    You will then be able to start threads, post comments and send messages to other members. Thanks!
  • 💪Check Out IronMag Labs Andro Hard® - Powered by R-Andro & Epi-Andro! 💊
  • 👉Check Out Platinum Pharms🌽Corn Hole Sale!🌽

Favorate AAS compound

KingCrane

Registered
Reaction score
Get Shredded!
I havnt ran many compounds. Test, equipoise, stanozolol.. i have many cycles under my belt but few compounds. I like EQ for a fav but it could change 1 day. In late feb i plan on running a 20 week test eq cycle but im interested in long ester mast. Use this thread to post your fav compound and why....

Fave for PWO - tren base

Fave kicker - dbol

Fave for solid gains - primo

Fave helper - mast

Test is king at 500-600mg a week

Others I like to add:

Mast-a 300mg a week
Tren-a 200mg a week
Trest-a 225mg a week
NPP 300mg a week

With trest I run test at 175mg a week.

Going to run primo again someday as I have some.

Don't use orals.

Test, test, and test. Nothing beats test.

Right on skip & Farva... I see alot of bros liking that NPP. i have some joint issues due to my job and was thinking of running NPP. Test is king that for shure. Ive had great results from sust at 300mg per week, with eq at 600mg per week in the past.

Might sound like a typical answer but mine is tren by far. Of course you need test with anything but tren is everything you can ask for, gain muscle, get leaner, strong as fuck, dry, horny as fuck. Just has some sides to deal with but for me it’s not too bad. Never tried npp though, it’s on my to do list. Favorite oral is superdrol

All that I can do on tren without too strict of a diet too. I’ve ran tren once and ate whatever the fuck I wanted and still leaned out while gaining muscle. My genetics help because I stay pretty lean naturally but still

Tren ace- nothing compares to the results
npp- great great great aas. 800 mg per week is my sweet spot! Fullness, effectiveness, quality lean muscle with low sides
DHB- so far fullness with quality lean muscle.

IML Gear Cream!
Tren A. Nectar of the gods!

Test is king at 500-600mg a week

Others I like to add:

Mast-a 300mg a week
Tren-a 200mg a week
Trest-a 225mg a week
NPP 300mg a week

With trest I run test at 175mg a week.

Going to run primo again someday as I have some.

Don't use orals.

I am with you on the No Orals.

Risk is great enough already. Orals will fuck up your liver.

And although I can't prove it, I think they dry out your joints long term. Especially Winny. Everyone know who has used winny orals have fucked up shoulder joints.

Plus water weight for some of the orals isn't worth it.

I like a nice test p/mast p cycle.

But going to try TIPP and mast p on my next cycle. See how that goes.

I am with you on the No Orals.

Risk is great enough already. Orals will fuck up your liver.

And although I can't prove it, I think they dry out your joints long term. Especially Winny. Everyone know who has used winny orals have fucked up shoulder joints.

Plus water weight for some of the orals isn't worth it.

I like a nice test p/mast p cycle.

But going to try TIPP and mast p on my next cycle. See how that goes.
For me orals are a waste of money for only short term gains.

Only oral that had somewhat keepable gains was Anavar and proviron.

Winstrol I never tried as I got screwed up joints and cannot imagine what that would feel like.

I like to feel good on cycle, with exception of anavar and proviron I pretty much feel like shit on all orals.

And I have had enough lab reports proving orals fuck up everything for me and that includes Adex, that shit really fucks up my lipids

I like TIPP, it is my go to test.

Test is the base always, and my favorite.

But nice additions are Mast and winny in low doses. I feel best on these three in conjunction.

Edit: Forgot proviron. But I take it everyday like fish oil so I don't even think of it as AAS.

TPP is my favorite test ester
NPP is my favorite 19nor
My favorite DHT? Mast, Primo or DHB. Getting ready to run DHB for the first time so I'll know after that but right now I'd say Primo.

With testosterone being the obvious number one, a close second would be nandrolone.

Aside the obvious answer of Test, my two additional favorite compounds are: Masteron and Proviron.

NPP.

Tren E is a God damn close second though. If not for muscle spasms it would be number one.

Get Shredded!
Dbol..Nothing makes me feel as alert,amplified,restored and motivated than this compound..30-50mgs I feel at my best, anything more the returns diminish along with the quality of life!

DAmn Vision, I am totally against orals... but you make dbol sound so fucking good! lolz

Was thinking at one point to use only as a preworkout thing. IDK if it is worth it. And certainly not into water retention shit.

DAmn Vision, I am totally against orals... but you make dbol sound so fucking good! lolz

Was thinking at one point to use only as a preworkout thing. IDK if it is worth it. And certainly not into water retention shit.
Injectable orals pre workout.... I love them.

Dbol..Nothing makes me feel as alert,amplified,restored and motivated than this compound..30-50mgs I feel at my best, anything more the returns diminish along with the quality of life!

Never got this off dbol but feel like that and overall awesome off halo. That and low dose tren a and everything just seems to work better, and with some udca liver stays within range

NPP- all time favorite injection.

winny- all time favorite oral.

there are a lot of good all around drugs that are hard to beat like Tren, and var. but in my years of use winny and NPP stand the test of time. the quality of muscle is always much better. if i could only run 3 drugs for the rest of my life it would be Test, npp, winny. NPP is so versatile, you can bulk and cut on this drug very easily.

Tren Ace. It made me feel crappy after three weeks but I looked like a god.

But if I could only choose one AAS to use for the rest of my life it would be Nandrolone Decanoate. It is side-free and delivers on the promise.

Hands down Halotestin. Nothing makes me ripped, aggressive, and strong as hell as Halo.

Now the bad. Very toxic and only for the well experienced bodybuilder with many many cycles under their belt. If used properly IMO there is nothing like it and if not, you will cause significant damage.

Back