• 👋Hello, please SIGN-UP FOR A FREE account and become a member of our community!
    You will then be able to start threads, post comments and send messages to other members. Thanks!
  • 💪Check Out IronMag Labs Andro Hard® - Powered by R-Andro & Epi-Andro! 💊
  • 👉Check Out Platinum Pharms🌽Corn Hole Sale!🌽

H-as pharma

they are good I've ordered quiet a few times T/A was pretty fast except this last order been almost a month and nothing hoping it's just because of the holidays

they are good I've ordered quiet a few times T/A was pretty fast except this last order been almost a month and nothing hoping it's just because of the holidays
Mine was was a week late but did come. I forget every year to never order around the holidays. Did yours come in yet

Sent from my XT1650 using Tapatalk

December 15 2017 I'm not gonna bash him or his products they are good to go.Just gonna chalk it up as a loss

my pack took a lil over a month and was so big it came as 2 separate packages but everything was there and the gear is legit. at those prices, who cares about waiting a month for quality? just plan ahead so you have everything before starting, i ordered 3 complete cycles worth so its not like I'm waiting a month per cycle order ya know

I'm not out of gear so I'm not worried about running out during a cycle.My order is not that big,yes his gear is legit and his prices are awesome.Like I said earlier I'm not gonna bash him or his gear.

I'd bet you still get it. If its seized they will reship 1 time

Sent from my XT1650 using Tapatalk

Back