• 👋Hello, please SIGN-UP FOR A FREE account and become a member of our community!
    You will then be able to start threads, post comments and send messages to other members. Thanks!
  • 💪Check Out IronMag Labs Andro Hard® - Powered by R-Andro & Epi-Andro! 💊
  • 👉Check Out Platinum Pharms🌽Corn Hole Sale!🌽

Female anavar log

It can be pattern or pairs or something that is put into parentheses.

Sent from my SM-G955U using Tapatalk

Yes but what!? For instance, I can’t figure out what these mean alongside each other. =)

leg press 5 x 10-12 (340)
t-bar deadlift 4 x 10 (15)

Yes but what!? For instance, I can’t figure out what these mean alongside each other. =)

leg press 5 x 10-12 (340)
t-bar deadlift 4 x 10 (15)
I am guessing the weight she used??

Oh!
I assumed it was a set x rep x weight scheme;
Just thought it was so obvious that you were making a joke sorry

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I assumed so, too. I wasn’t counting on Chickla lying about doing 15lb when she really did 135lb which made me question my understanding. If it wasn’t for Chickla’s constant lies I wouldn’t have had to ask. Oh well, the trust may never be repaired but at least now I understand the notation.

Anway, gotta go practice my 15lb deadlifts. See ya.

I assumed so, too. I wasn’t counting on Chickla lying about doing 15lb when she really did 135lb which made me question my understanding. If it wasn’t for Chickla’s constant lies I wouldn’t have had to ask. Oh well, the trust may never be repaired but at least now I understand the notation.

Anway, gotta go practice my 15lb deadlifts. See ya.

OMGEEEE ....such a stinker ;)

Chickla, have you taken your measurements ? And get lots of Pics (even if you dont want to share)
You MAY find that regardless of what the scale says, that you like the changes you'll see by the end of this run.

OMGEEEE ....such a stinker ;)

Chickla, have you taken your measurements ? And get lots of Pics (even if you dont want to share)
You MAY find that regardless of what the scale says, that you like the changes you'll see by the end of this run.

Wow I completely forgot to take measurements. I'm going to do this tomorrow morning. And that's what I'm hoping! I couldn't care less what the scale says

Wow I completely forgot to take measurements. I'm going to do this tomorrow morning. And that's what I'm hoping! I couldn't care less what the scale says

:clapping: Damn thing, the scale is NOT our friend LOL. Wish I had the ballz to throw it in the trash

Any sides with the clen and var taken together..wifey felt bloated at one point at 10mg a day and she didn't like it and got off..the plus side was her sex drive was elevated and more sensitive.

Any sides with the clen and var taken together..wifey felt bloated at one point at 10mg a day and she didn't like it and got off..the plus side was her sex drive was elevated and more sensitive.

I was a bit shaky and felt unable to relax at times the first week but that’s gone away. Currently I’m dealing with night sweats. I do feel pretty bloated most of the time but that could also be because my body’s trying to process a lot more protein than it’s used to... hard to tell. But to be 100% blunt I would power through the bloat for a whole cycle if it meant I was happy with the way I looked by the end of it.

I was a bit shaky and felt unable to relax at times the first week but that’s gone away. Currently I’m dealing with night sweats. I do feel pretty bloated most of the time but that could also be because my body’s trying to process a lot more protein than it’s used to... hard to tell. But to be 100% blunt I would power through the bloat for a whole cycle if it meant I was happy with the way I looked by the end of it.
Hey girly! My last cycle i held alot if water and within 2 weeks of coming off i dropped like 6 to 8 lbs so definately worth it.

1/22/18
My weights did not change from last week BUT I was doing a different range of motion per the video s.cheeks posted and boy oh boy did my delts burn
Lateral raise 4 x 20 (12.5 ES)
Lateral raise with cable 4 x 12 (10 ES)
Face pulls 4 x 12 (50)
Shoulder press machine 4 x 12 (40)
Front raise 4 x 15 (15 ES)
Upright raise 4 x 10-12 (22.5 ES)

Dinner from yesterday...stuffed cabbage-style ish ground beef, cabbage, mushrooms onions with brown rice on the side and some low fat sour cream. So good.

Attachments

• IMG_0661.jpg
    IMG_0661.jpg
    111.8 KB · Views: 114
1-23-18 Lower
Smith leaning squats 4 x 10 (135)
Leg press 4 x 12-15 (210)
Single leg press 4 x 12 (95)
Hip thrusts w band 4 x 10-12 (215)
Box squats 4 x 10-12 (115)
Sumo RDL 5 x 8 (135)

1-24-18 Rest
30 seconds complete rest, 60 seconds sprinting (I do this for about 12 minutes)
40 minutes walking steady state on incline

1-25-18 Back/bi/tri
Straight arm pull down 4 x 8-10 (32.5)
T-bar row 4 x 12 (80)
Lat pull down wide 4 x 10-12 (100)
Seated cable row 4 x 10-12 (85)
Bent over row 4 x 10 (30 ES)
Rope face pulls 4 x 8 (52.5)
Tricep rope pull downs 4 x 12 (30)
Overhead tricep extensions 4 x 12 (27.5)

I haven't been logging any of my cardio but rest assured I'm getting at least one session in a day, I prioritize HIIT because of EPOC

Breakfast this morning: 1/2 mashed banana, 1 scoop chocolate whey, 1/4C eggwhites with the smallest drizzle of sugar free syrup and some PB2

Attachments

• IMG_0699.jpg
    IMG_0699.jpg
    89.4 KB · Views: 109
I am seriously not being rude but did you photoshop that picture on the right ??

LOL no I was actually gonna put a disclaimer...I just made it smaller so that I could paste it right beside the after photo. The scaling didn't change but for some reason it came out pixelated haha.

LOL no I was actually gonna put a disclaimer...I just made it smaller so that I could paste it right beside the after photo. The scaling didn't change but for some reason it came out pixelated haha.
Well i dont know about that since i use collage to do those. But what is the comparison? I am confused the pic on the right of that is the satrting pic i thought from the log when u first posted it?

Well i dont know about that since i use collage to do those. But what is the comparison? I am confused the pic on the right of that is the satrting pic i thought from the log when u first posted it?

It is, the picture on the left is progress from yesterday.

I know nothing about filters or pixels. If those pics are true then you are on track

Bumped my dose up to 20 mg var ED. Would have preferred to do 15 but they came as tabs of 10.

Pill cutter?

I have one but if I split them in half I’d be doing 10mg and 5mg/ an uneven split. Not sure what’s worse.

Back