• 👋Hello, please SIGN-UP FOR A FREE account and become a member of our community!
    You will then be able to start threads, post comments and send messages to other members. Thanks!
  • 💪Check Out IronMag Labs Andro Hard® - Powered by R-Andro & Epi-Andro! 💊
  • 👉Check Out Platinum Pharms🌽Corn Hole Sale!🌽

Female anavar log

IML Gear Cream!
Thanks Hugh!!!!!
Does she deviate from this much ? cals and carbs the same through the week ?

stays pretty much the same all week

Glad to hear you have nothing but good experiences with it. What liver support do you recommend?

As I said before, given the number of you guys pushing for more caution with diet, I think I'll start tracking next week. Gotta bite the bullet.

Liv52/Livercare is all you need.
https://www.amazon.com/Himalaya-Liv...5675479&sr=8-2-spons&keywords=livercare&psc=1

Thanks for the great example! It can be hard to gauge what an appropriate cut diet looks like for an athletic woman when most of the examples you see are either huge dudes or the kind of women’s magazine fad diet crap.

lol well I am one of those huge bodybuilder dudes (real ones that stay lean year round).......but I have a lot of experience dealing with women. this is my wife that I train. She's 42
2jfyqua.jpg

Ugh did not at all want to post these especially after the holidays/trashing my diet. On the bright side it's MAJOR motivation..

Not a bad starting point. Focus on getting your diet in check and strength training. Weights 4 times a week (2lower/2upper). 3 active rest days split up thru the week. Cardio on those days morning and night. Then after a week or so you will start adding in some cardio on training days.

stays pretty much the same all week

Liv52/Livercare is all you need.
https://www.amazon.com/Himalaya-Liv...5675479&sr=8-2-spons&keywords=livercare&psc=1

lol well I am one of those huge bodybuilder dudes (real ones that stay lean year round).......but I have a lot of experience dealing with women. this is my wife that I train. She's 42
2jfyqua.jpg

Not a bad starting point. Focus on getting your diet in check and strength training. Weights 4 times a week (2lower/2upper). 3 active rest days split up thru the week. Cardio on those days morning and night. Then after a week or so you will start adding in some cardio on training days.

Unreal, she looks amazing!

Hugh is there a significance to splitting the cardio between morning and night?

Keeps metabolism high. Start with 45-60 morning. If doing it fasted I like low intensity. If after eating HIIT intervals.

Evening 30 mins. Can be either high or low intensity. Sometimes you won’t have energy to do HIIT in the evening.

Yesterday's work out (Back/bi, some triceps)

Wide/prone grip lateral pull down 4 x 12 (100)
Narrow/neutral grip lateral pull down 4 x 8-10 (75)
Bent over row 4 x 12 (25 ES)
Assisted pull ups 5 x 5-8 (80)
Rope face pulls 4 x 10 (52.5)
Seated row 4 x 10 (100)
Cable tricep extensions 4 x 10-12 (32.5)

Thanks to Hugh I'll be starting the following macros on Sunday (2100 cal) as well as gradually introducing more cardio:
190 P
53 F
215 C

Gear was making me a bit shaky/on edge the first couple days but this has subsided.

Does anyone have suggestions on how much potassium, magnesium, and taurine to supplement? What is the purpose of each with regard to clen?

Potassium and magnesium you will not worry about as long as you are eating good Whole Foods like sweet potato’s. Taurine might not be needed. Only use clen if starting cardio. Start at 20mcg ed. You won’t need higher till you stall

Potassium and magnesium you will not worry about as long as you are eating good Whole Foods like sweet potato’s. Taurine might not be needed. Only use clen if starting cardio. Start at 20mcg ed. You won’t need higher till you stall

As in taking clen is futile if I'm not doing cardio?

Pretty much

First thing in the morning

I'm glad to see that you decided to follow Hugh's advice. He provided you info that most people pay good money to receive. If you are going to invest the time and effort into this you may as well do it right to maximize your progress, right?

I'm glad to see that you decided to follow Hugh's advice. He provided you info that most people pay good money to receive. If you are going to invest the time and effort into this you may as well do it right to maximize your progress, right?

Exactly

Saturday's work out:
Glute pressdown 4 x 12 ES (120)
Hip thrusts 5 x 10 (205)
Hamstring curls 5 x 8-10 (110)
Leg extensions 5 x 8-10 (130)
Bulgarian split squats 4 x 10-12 ES (27.5)

Weighed myself yesterday and I've gone up 8 pounds (in one week)...it says my BF% has gone up to 27% as well but I'm not sure I believe that part. Anyone know an explanation for this? My calories have fluctuated for the past two months but this is the first time my weight has budged so I'm thinking it's definitely anavar related.

Last edited:
Welcome to the forums Chickla. As someone who has run Var quite a bit I just wanted to share what have been some of my experience with it. I LOVE the stuff and am just about your size (although twice your age LOL) It is an awesome compound for putting on muscle, and its good for helping hold onto it if your eating at a deficit. I personally have found it difficult to cut on ( I have a terrible carb addiction) and believe if you keep your diet similar to what you posted your going to see the scale going UP. Mind you, some of that will be muscle weight and EVERYONE reacts differently, but I would definitely keep an eye on that and adjust accordingly. Gymprincess has done great at cutting while running it but she also seems to be pretty meticulous with tracking her food. And you may be doing this already but I ALWAYS run some sort of liver support when taking orals like Var since they are tough on it. But its kept my liver blood work perfect.

I also think its wise to be VERY careful on a forum such as this as to whos advice you might take. And being careful of someone new with not that many posts or time here isn't a bad idea, BUT....... on rare occasions long time members will set up a new profile and start a new account ;) There are a few men who post on here who's advice I always listen to because they know what they are talking about and have some experience training females. Personally, if pinning were advising me on diet, Id pick his brain dry even though Im pretty sure I wouldn't want to hear what he would tell me :winkfinger: he knows his stuff.

I would just pay very close attention to how YOUR body reacts to certain foods, macros and workouts. It will be invaluable the next time you run it :)

Can you elaborate on why you found it difficult to cut on var?

Saturday's work out:
Glute pressdown 4 x 12 ES (120)
Hip thrusts 5 x 10 (205)
Hamstring curls 5 x 8-10 (110)
Leg extensions 5 x 8-10 (130)
Bulgarian split squats 4 x 10-12 ES (27.5)

Weighed myself yesterday and I've gone up 8 pounds (in one week)...it says my BF% has gone up to 27% as well but I'm not sure I believe that part. Anyone know an explanation for this? My calories have fluctuated for the past two months but this is the first time my weight has budged so I'm thinking it's definitely anavar related.

I also started tracking yesterday (goal is 2100 but I only made it to 2000, just wasn't hungry) and incorporated LISS in the morning and HIIT at night. I'm not sure I'll be able to sustain this as life gets busier but my goal is to at least do 1 session of HIIT everyday.

Maybe I'm worrying too quickly...I only just started tracking so I suppose I should give it a week with the new macros/incorporating cardio and see what happens. I also went out to dinner with my parents on saturday as my "last supper"/(indulgence) :D. I'm just gonna stay consistent with this and keep my head up unless anyone has any suggestions. 8 pounds though...jeez!

Probably not what you want to hear but have you thought of maybe just cutting first without var and use only the clen? From the photos you posted it seems it could be better to lower your body fat first and get some muscle definition before running the var.

Sent from my SM-G955U using Tapatalk

IML Gear Cream!
Can you elaborate on why you found it difficult to cut on var?

Apologies for not elaborating ;) Hate to bore. First few times I ran it had pretty good results. At my age (50 in a few months and post menopause) I get a lil paranoid about losing muscle and I probably suffer a bit from "bigitis" LOL. I believe I get distracted with the muscle Im putting on and the strength gains are great but wasn't paying as close attention to my diet and cardio as I had been. Consequently, I feel I look more like a powerlifter now than what I was after and am struggling to try and fix it :( I KNEW better and still effed up, but its certainly not going to stop me from going after what I want. Sometimes we just have to stop, reevaluate and change course :winkfinger: I do like seeing you gals doing great and succeeding and just want to support everyone along the way. Thats the nice thing about this board. People here get our motives while friends and family may sometimes "not" ;)

Apologies for not elaborating ;) Hate to bore. First few times I ran it had pretty good results. At my age (50 in a few months and post menopause) I get a lil paranoid about losing muscle and I probably suffer a bit from "bigitis" LOL. I believe I get distracted with the muscle Im putting on and the strength gains are great but wasn't paying as close attention to my diet and cardio as I had been. Consequently, I feel I look more like a powerlifter now than what I was after and am struggling to try and fix it :( I KNEW better and still effed up, but its certainly not going to stop me from going after what I want. Sometimes we just have to stop, reevaluate and change course :winkfinger: I do like seeing you gals doing great and succeeding and just want to support everyone along the way. Thats the nice thing about this board. People here get our motives while friends and family may sometimes "not" ;)

Probably not what you want to hear but have you thought of maybe just cutting first without var and use only the clen? From the photos you posted it seems it could be better to lower your body fat first and get some muscle definition before running the var.

I see. So based on all this it seems like I should either
A) Cut first with clen. (How much of a deficit? Should I keep my split as it is right now - weights 4x a week, cardio 1-2x day? Would I still be pushing the same amount of weight/challenging myself as much? Wouldn't it possibly be better to just stack the var with this anyways for good measure to not lose muscle?)
B) Continue with what I'm doing currently, ride out the lowered macros and extra cardio for a decent amount of time since I wasn't being consistent this past week.

All input is welcome. Thanks guys and gals, very thankful for you!

You still look great though! So strong and fit, but I understand your frustration

I see. So based on all this it seems like I should either
A) Cut first with clen. (How much of a deficit? Should I keep my split as it is right now - weights 4x a week, cardio 1-2x day? Would I still be pushing the same amount of weight/challenging myself as much? Wouldn't it possibly be better to just stack the var with this anyways for good measure to not lose muscle?)
B) Continue with what I'm doing currently, ride out the lowered macros and extra cardio for a decent amount of time since I wasn't being consistent this past week.

All input is welcome. Thanks guys and gals, very thankful for you!
Honestly these are just my opinions. I added muscle and lost fat naturally to start out. I lowered my body fat and had visible definitions on my muscles before i added the gear. Its honestly what you want to accomplish. My opinion would be to lower body fat first with just using the clen. You could start at 200 calories below maintience and see how that goes to start.

It is really important the diet and training are good. I dont think with a higher body fat you have to worry so much about losing muscle. Once you have a decent amount of muscle and lower body fat the gear is good to add more muscle or maintain it cut down more.

I think for me it was about 10 month before i added anything in. But the clen would help with the fat loss. I had naturally gained strenth and muscle and leaned out some.

Hope this helps some.

I went back through this and re-read. It isn't easy to cut fat AND add muscle at the same time. Its much simpler to work on one or the other. What exactly is it that your shooting for ? To rock a bikini this summer or more of a bodybuilder look ?
If you do continue as you are, you "could" try lowering your dose down to 5mg for a little while and get your body used to it just a little more slowly. It "can" cause a little bloating if you do too much for your system too fast.
OR, you could save it and put the aas on hold for a few weeks (irritating I know, Ive got some private Var Ive been sitting on chomping at the bit to take, but need to wait til I get my meds and diet figured back out) And its not cheap, so youll want to get the most out of it. You dont have a lot of fat to lose, so if you were to really concentrate on eating similar to what Pinning posted up, be consistent with your cardio and ramp up your workouts a bit, you could probably shed a little fluff pretty quick. Then once your on a pretty good roll, add it back in. I doubt it would take very long at all

Did not hit legs yesterday like I planned....on Tuesday I had to leave work early because of a terrible stomach bug. Both holes, nonstop, all night. Thank god it was a quick stomach bug and not the flu.

1-18-18 lower
squat 4 x 8-10 (165)
leg press 5 x 10-12 (340)
hip thrusts 5 x 10 (215)
t-bar deadlift 4 x 10 (15)
sumo RDL 3 x 5 (135)

1-19-18 back and bi
unilateral wide lat pull down 4 x 12 (30 ES)
straight arm pull down 4 x 12 (32.5
lat pull down wide 4 x 10 (85)
lat pull down narrow 4 x 8-10 (72.5)
t-bar row 4 x 12 (70)
rope face pull 4 x 8-10 (50)

1-20-18 high volume glutes
hip abduction 5 x 10-12 (270)
leaning squat on smith machine? not sure proper name....it's similar to a hack squat almost. 4 x 12 (115)
hip thrusts with resistance band 4 x 15 (185)
sumo RDL 4 x 10 (115)
walking lunges 4 x 25 (40)
back extension 3 x 20 (25)

i'll post pictures once i see some progress, i don't SEE any changes yet (although i feel much stronger and can definitely push harder). diet's been pretty on point, i haven't completely cut out breads yet because i'm still trying to finish whatever i bought before i started this. i absolutely hate wasting food. i also went to a friends house last night and had 2 glasses of wine and some snacks but...c'mon, i can't let this journey steal my youth! other than that i've stuck pretty close to my macros, if anything a little under half the time (not necessarily saying this is a good thing...?) but proportions of P/F/C stay good

i've been doing cardio at least once a day....i want to do 2 but it's hard when it's brick titty out and most at home HIIT workouts involve a lot of jumping. my sore leggies can't take it after leg day so i'm limited to how many of these i can do a week. i'm switching shifts soon at my job and i think it'll make it easier to go to the gym before and after work.

scale was still 158 (8 lbs above starting point) last time i checked but i'm just trying to stick with it and hope that it's water weight or something weird my body is doing in response to the var

Back