• 👋Hello, please SIGN-UP FOR A FREE account and become a member of our community!
    You will then be able to start threads, post comments and send messages to other members. Thanks!
  • 💪Check Out IronMag Labs Andro Hard® - Powered by R-Andro & Epi-Andro! 💊
  • 👉Check Out Platinum Pharms🌽Corn Hole Sale!🌽

Female anavar log

IML Gear Cream!
I have some friend who compete and are meet Directors for the USPA.
They might be able to help you with your sumo RDL.
Where is your weak point?
Off the floor, or at lockout?

Sent from my LG-H910 using Tapatalk

I have seen my friend Xina, who have used Anavar for 10 weeks, here is her logs:

week 1 (first 5 days)- 5 mg/day - 2.5 mg AM/PM
weeks 2-9 - 10 mg/day
week 10 (last 5 days) 5mg/day 2.5 AM/PM

She has got her desired goal recently.

2-8
barbell row 4 x 15 (50)
high row machine 4 x 10-12 (55 ES)
lat pull down 4 x 12 (70)
straight arm pressdown 4 x 8-10 (30)
seated row 4 x 12 (75)
tricep rope pulldowns 4 x 12 (27.5)
skull crushers 4 x 15 (12.5)

I think I'm gonna continue the rest of the cycle (8 weeks) with a focus more on shedding fat then gaining muscle. At this point var is just helping me no lose any while in a deficit. Since I started weight lifting 1.5 years ago I have never accomplished my goal of really leaning down. I will still push myself during my resistance training sessions, but not pushing every rep until failure/trying to hit PR's every week.

Think this will be good learning experience for you to see how YOUR body responds :) We are all of us different, AND going into spring, well its reality, we all wanna look good in a bikini That will put you in a nice spot to possibly try a lean bulk at the end of summer/early fall. Dont get discouraged - Its a process ;)

2-8
HIIT 12 min and LISS 25 min

2-10
Squats
3 x 12 (95)
2 x 8 (135)
3 x 4 (165)
Deadlifts
4 x 8 (115)
3 x 5 (135)
Leg extensions 3 x 12 (90)
Cable pull throughs 3 x 12 (57.5)
Hamstring curls 3 x 10 (80)
HIIT on spin bike 10 minutes (30sec fast/30sec slow)

2-11
40 min fasted LISS (incline walk)

2-12
Arnold press 3 x 10 (17.5)
Shoulder press 3 x 15 (22.5)
Rear delt cable fly 3 x 15 ES (10)
Face pulls 3 x 15 (50)
Squats 3 x 10 (135)
Hexagon deadlifts 3 x 10 (115)
Bulgarian split squats 3 x 12 ES (BW)
Stair master 15 minutes level 8

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

It’s been a while. Not much has changed, I continue to feel leaner week by week, just extremely gradually. Had 2 pretty bad sugary carby binges this week but I’m not gonna get down on it since it’s been a while since I indulged, and haven’t touched a drop of alcohol since I started. If I’m being blunt, I’m a bit dissatisfied with my rate of progress for how much work I’m putting in (weight training every morning with cardio on work days at night, diet pretty on point with exception of this week). I’m considering Dave Palumbo’s modified keto (% 60P 30F 10C). This appeals to me more than carb cycling because I’d rather have a tough first week and then smooth sailing (for the most part), rather than carb cycling where my moods and energy are ALL over the place 24/7. Haven’t made a concrete decision yet.

My split has also changed, I’ve lowered the volume a bit and spread it out throughout the week. For cardio I’ve stuck with LISS more than HIIT as I’ve recently read studies that this is better at preserving muscle...but I’m sure a new study will come out within the next five minutes saying the opposite

Sun: cardio only
Mon: shoulders and lower
Tues: back and chest
Weds: triceps and lower
Thurs: shoulders
Fri: triceps and lower
Sat: back and chest

For cardio I’ve stuck with LISS more than HIIT as I’ve recently read studies that this is better at preserving muscle...but I’m sure a new study will come out within the next five minutes saying the opposite

The amount of muscle that you will retain doing LISS vs HIIT cardio is going to be negligible in a female at your body composition. I feel you'd be much better off sticking with HIIT as HIIT cardio is going to burn much more body fat than LISS. Now, if we were talking in terms of a man, or more specifically a male competitive bodybuilder, then in that case I'd recommend LISS all day.

sorry, i haven’t caught up with this log in a while but if you’re primarily looking to lean and tone then i suggest full body circuits, keeping the intensity up, rather than training like a builder.

It’s been a while. Not much has changed, I continue to feel leaner week by week, just extremely gradually. Had 2 pretty bad sugary carby binges this week but I’m not gonna get down on it since it’s been a while since I indulged, and haven’t touched a drop of alcohol since I started. If I’m being blunt, I’m a bit dissatisfied with my rate of progress for how much work I’m putting in (weight training every morning with cardio on work days at night, diet pretty on point with exception of this week). I’m considering Dave Palumbo’s modified keto (% 60P 30F 10C). This appeals to me more than carb cycling because I’d rather have a tough first week and then smooth sailing (for the most part), rather than carb cycling where my moods and energy are ALL over the place 24/7. Haven’t made a concrete decision yet.

My split has also changed, I’ve lowered the volume a bit and spread it out throughout the week. For cardio I’ve stuck with LISS more than HIIT as I’ve recently read studies that this is better at preserving muscle...but I’m sure a new study will come out within the next five minutes saying the opposite

man can i related on the feeling of being dissatisfied with my progress. I've been hitting 2x/day cardio sessions plus lifting while on my cutting diet for the past week. I figured getting that extra cardio session in every day would really help melt the fat off but it seems like i hit a total wall. the scale i've been using from the start died (it can't be brought back to life) so i can't even go by dry weight and every other scale has me coming in at 7-9 lbs heavier than i was weighing at home (which was properly calibrated). I'm trying to keep my head up about the situation and will be tweaking my diet as a result. Keep putting the work in and you should see results, even if they are slow! (that's what i tell myself at least :p)

The amount of muscle that you will retain doing LISS vs HIIT cardio is going to be negligible in a female at your body composition. I feel you'd be much better off sticking with HIIT as HIIT cardio is going to burn much more body fat than LISS. Now, if we were talking in terms of a man, or more specifically a male competitive bodybuilder, then in that case I'd recommend LISS all day.

Do you know if this is still the case with a 60%P 30%F 10%C diet? I only ask because when I read an article based off of the Dave Palumbo style of keto he strongly advises to stay below 120bpm.

Get Shredded!
sorry, i haven’t caught up with this log in a while but if you’re primarily looking to lean and tone then i suggest full body circuits, keeping the intensity up, rather than training like a builder.

You’re probably right. I just love training like a body builder so much I’ve incorporated more muscles per day though as opposed to one muscle group 1x a week, and do more high rep work.

Meals for today, 2nd day at 60/30/10

5ecf6c56f61e7bda69b8341b594c1aaf.jpg

5fcc265c2a9c6dc0bcd3033b2745f682.jpg

7f0ce238b88d99ad7a0c7bdda0358c4f.jpg

Feeling pretty bloated, but I expected this with the crazy amount of protein I’m taking in. Crazy for me, anyways...

60ace1d0e12bc5adb9b0ca99e7cee7c9.jpg

Nice :winkfinger: Your doing it, staying committed and staying the course, big part of the battle right there hun :)
No kidding tho, add the broccoli on TOP of the extra protein.....ugggghhhhh

Attachments

• th.jpg
    th.jpg
    22.1 KB · Views: 82
Today marks 1 week on the new diet. I've gone down a pound and feel a lot smaller.

It's not that fun being on a 60%P 30%F 10%C diet but there are many pros. I'm very content right now, I know a lot of people won't believe me but I've seen more progress in the past week than the past two months (I started this cycle/cut ~Jan 8th). I feel more focused, not NEARLY as foggy and fatigued as I was before, and while I won't say I don't deal with cravings anymore (that would be a lie) they are SO MUCH EASIER to ignore. I've dealt with a lot of temptation this past week and call it being in a better mood from finally seeing some results, or some real physiological mechanism as a result of reduced carbs, but I feel so much more free from cravings. Also, the increased amounts of protein and fat obviously keep me much fuller. I'm able to make it a lot longer to my next meal.

Being less hungry, I started to incorporate fasted cardio. It's easier now that I don't wake up ravenous like I used to. I've just been doing 35 minute incline walks, keeping below 120 bpm. I think I'll continue shoot for 3 sessions a week while still incorporating some stairmaster after work.

I'm really glad I centered my focus to a cut. It's amazing how much bigger your muscles look from increased definition. I'm excited to further my results and see what I'm really working with (I haven't had the slightest clue of this since I haven't been lean to my liking in years).

I told myself I'd stick to this for two weeks before having a cheat. This weekend....pancakes...

Some of the stuff I've been eating-

Breakfast: 1C eggwhites, 2 eggs, low-fat cheese, salsa, turkey bacon, coffee with half and half

Lunch: Pork chop cooked with grill seasoning, lemon juice, bit of low-sugar BBQ sauce, roasted asparagus

Snacks: Broiled beef round, cashew butter and whey, low-carb plant-based protein shake, more eggwhites with salsa

Dinner: NY strip steak and spinach

Probably also worth noting that I've also cut out splenda completely and only use stevia. Dave Palumbo advises against milk/yogurts on this diet but half-and-half in my coffee is the one thing I refuse to give up.

Glad you are liking the change and already seeing benefits...
Keep pushing, the hard work is definitely paying off.

Friday March 30th marked the end of my cycle.

Bluntly, I'm dissatisfied with my progress and for that reason I don't feel the need to post pictures as there's not much to show. I don't think I was aggressive enough.

Since my cycle ended I've been eating more, still tracking, and doing a de-load in hopes of starting another cut (no var, possibly clen) starting sunday (8th). Been doing less cardio as well, but not by much.

I'm coming up with 12-week cut plan, on paper, which I hope will make me more accountable (not that I haven't been trying, but none us are perfect). I'm going to be starting around 1850 cals, 40%C 30%P 30%F. I'll be dropping around 50 cals each week. The high protein/fat low carb diet I was previously doing was giving me some results, but I don't feel they were substantially better than when I was including more carbs.

Training will stay similar, although I'll probably revert to one muscle group per day. I'll start with three 40 minute sessions of either elliptical/incline walk/stairmaster (130-140 bpm) and bump these up as I go.

keep up the good work.... oh and dont mind me im just here for the selfies .

I've started this cut at 1,870 calories: 187C, 140P, 62F (40/30/30). Sticking mostly with eggs, egg whites, turkey, chicken, steaks, tuna, oats, Ezekiel bread, rice, yams, asparagus, broccoli and bell peppers, olive oil, PB2, jam, and some not-so-clean condiments and cheese because I am weak and cannot persist without these. I told myself I can cheat once a week and that it has to stay within calories but not macros.

I didn't plan to do intermittent fasting, but it more or less works out that way because I AM ALWAYS HUNGRY and it's not long until I'm starting my next meal and then realize my calories are used up for the day... Eating window is roughly 12p-8p. If I must I’ll drink BCAAS or snack on banana peppers to get through it until I can eat again, but this is usually only once in a while and never in the morning/before cardio.

For cardio I do fasted 3x a week, so far it's been stairmaster level 7/8 for 30 minutes.

Strength training has changed a bit, I perform these each 2x a week. My idea was to do more compound movements and less isolation movements since I understand it's likely I won't build muscle on this cut. I'm trying to find a balance between burning max amount of cals and maintaining SOME level of muscle.
Upper:
Incline chest press machine 3 x 15 (25 ES)
Military press 3 x 12 (40)
Bent over row 3 x 12 (70)
Shoulder press 3 x 12 (25)
Straight arm pressdown 3 x 12 (30)

Lower:
Step ups 3 x 20 ES (bodyweight)
Smith squats 3 x 15 (135)
Leg press 3 x 10-12 (270)
Walking lunges 3 x 30 (40)
Glute pressdown 3 x 15 ES (90)
Stairmaster 10 minutes level 8

I am currently also on clen 20mg a day. I am not at all a fan of anything much higher (cranky, shaky, night sweats, unable to fall asleep....) so it's unlikely I'll bump it up much further. 2 weeks on 2 weeks off for the duration of this cut (3 months or more depending on how I feel).

Scale has been dropping so I'm not concerned this isn't a decent plan for me, I need to work on my mental toughness though. I'll be the first to admit that is absolutely the reason I haven't lost the weight I want to. Getting binge eating under control is unbelievably difficult. It's been less frequent through the years, but never stopped.

For the reasons above if my weight loss stalls I'll be adding in more cardio before dropping cals.

Cheers! Hope everyone's been doing well! Sorry I suck at keeping a log!! ❤️

How's the clen treating you, chickla? I'm a bit curious about it but need to clean up my diet again after too much vacationing before i try anything like that.

How's the clen treating you, chickla? I'm a bit curious about it but need to clean up my diet again after too much vacationing before i try anything like that.

In small doses (20-25mg)I don’t mind it.
Pros:
-Kills my appetite a little
-Almost makes me feel alert and focused like caffeine

Cons:
-Extremely shaky hands the first couple days
-Obvious increase in body temp, this only really bothers me at night when I’m trying to sleep
-Heart rate increases but nothing too crazy

I have a ton leftover so I just decided to make the best of it and use it lightly

IML Gear Cream!
In small doses (20-25mg)I don’t mind it.
Pros:
-Kills my appetite a little
-Almost makes me feel alert and focused like caffeine

Cons:
-Extremely shaky hands the first couple days
-Obvious increase in body temp, this only really bothers me at night when I’m trying to sleep
-Heart rate increases but nothing too crazy

I have a ton leftover so I just decided to make the best of it and use it lightly

Thanks! I think I might give it a go once I’m back on track. Sweaty sleep, though - ugh.

Thanks! I think I might give it a go once I’m back on track. Sweaty sleep, though - ugh.

Mhmmmmm. I guess falling asleep isn’t too hard but I woke up DRENCHED this morning.

Banned for advertising
At least advertise real shit before getting the ban hammer lol jk... Trenadrol!! It'll get ya sick to your stomach. You'll shit for 3 days and look ripped!

Sent from my LGLS755 using Tapatalk

At least advertise real shit before getting the ban hammer lol jk... Trenadrol!! It'll get ya sick to your stomach. You'll shit for 3 days and look ripped!

Sent from my LGLS755 using Tapatalk

Maybe I shoulda said "Banned for advertising bunk gears"....lol

Maybe I shoulda said "Banned for advertising bunk gears"....lol
Oopsy!! Another one bites the dust.

Back