• 👋Hello, please SIGN-UP FOR A FREE account and become a member of our community!
    You will then be able to start threads, post comments and send messages to other members. Thanks!
  • 💪Check Out IronMag Labs Andro Hard® - Powered by R-Andro & Epi-Andro! 💊
  • 👉Check Out Platinum Pharms🌽Corn Hole Sale!🌽

Red Copper

LowTman

Registered
Reaction score
Get Shredded!
Anyone have or used these pans before? My kids bought one for me to cook my food. No oil or oil spray needed, just heat the pan and cook. No sticking, breast just slide out onto the plate. Buffalo chicken breast below. Egg wash, cayenne, garlic and flour.

LowT

Attachments

• 88FDCBBA-0B7D-468F-BDF1-946C0AE4DA8A.jpeg
    88FDCBBA-0B7D-468F-BDF1-946C0AE4DA8A.jpeg
    1.8 MB · Views: 60
Anyone have or used these pans before? My kids bought one for me to cook my food. No oil or oil spray needed, just heat the pan and cook. No sticking, breast just slide out onto the plate. Buffalo chicken breast below. Egg wash, cayenne, garlic and flour.

LowT
I had one of these before and loved it.

Lost it in a move.

I have something similar . It’s great . My meats no longer stick to the pan

Just got one of those for Christmas. I love it

Sent from my SM-G955U using Tapatalk

What time is supper?
See you down at the waterfront...

- - - Updated - - -

But those pans really work that good huh? I see the infomercial on tv and was skeptical.

See you down at the waterfront...

- - - Updated - - -

But those pans really work that good huh? I see the infomercial on tv and was skeptical.

Yes.

I do a lot of chicken in the crockpot or oven and avoid frying. My kids got this for me after seeing the infomercial. I browned these breast nice with zero oil. They slide out of the pan without using a spatula. Better than my Calphalon pans. Albeit, the non-stick seem to only last a year.

They always make infomercial stuff look good on tv, but I’d recommend it.

LowT

So that pan is really actually legit?

So that pan is really actually legit?
Yeah I've been wondering too. I figured it was too good to be true...cause it's pretty inexpensive as well.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G935A using Tapatalk

IML Gear Cream!
I've seen these pans in several stores as well as in a commercial...I am a skeptical hippo myself about them, but might buy the small pan to see how my fried eggs cook in them

Coming right down LowT...make up another batch for us all here :p

Yeah I've been wondering too. I figured it was too good to be true...cause it's pretty inexpensive as well.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G935A using Tapatalk

I too have seen it in the stores when standing in line at Walmart I will look over where they have all those items up in your face from as seen on TV.. I don't know man in that one commercial the eggs literally slide out of the pan, that s*** is unheard of even if you butter the hell out of a pan..

And it's pretty damn cheap I think maybe$15 is what I seen..meh, I blew money on far more stupid s***..

I too have seen it in the stores when standing in line at Walmart I will look over where they have all those items up in your face from as seen on TV.. I don't know man in that one commercial the eggs literally slide out of the pan, that s*** is unheard of even if you butter the hell out of a pan..

And it's pretty damn cheap I think maybe$15 is what I seen..meh, I blew money on far more stupid s***..

Yes the small 8" frypan is about that much at WallyMart.

Here..

I know, unheard of.

LowT

Attachments

• C56234B6-6E01-4051-9659-51691B5E5A64.jpeg
    C56234B6-6E01-4051-9659-51691B5E5A64.jpeg
    361.9 KB · Views: 25
  • 930A6C87-4FE8-4B08-A8D8-0A6B3FDD617B.jpeg
    930A6C87-4FE8-4B08-A8D8-0A6B3FDD617B.jpeg
    364.2 KB · Views: 26
  • 9CC0343D-5F50-47A9-806C-7BFD84F97BB9.jpeg
    9CC0343D-5F50-47A9-806C-7BFD84F97BB9.jpeg
    344.5 KB · Views: 26
  • DB6418F3-0066-4DD1-AAC4-13FEFF3FADAA.jpeg
    DB6418F3-0066-4DD1-AAC4-13FEFF3FADAA.jpeg
    348.1 KB · Views: 26
  • 03BE8DDB-4DA4-4652-BF7B-9F09ECBE66E0.jpeg
    03BE8DDB-4DA4-4652-BF7B-9F09ECBE66E0.jpeg
    312.3 KB · Views: 26
That is literally just like the infomercial... Seeing is believing.. what size radius is that pan do you think? I'm getting one today because I eat sunny side up eggs every morning..

12” diameter across the top.

LowT

I have one and the surface performs but overall the pan is too lightweight. I prefer much heavier duty cooking utensils. I bought a set of All Clad non stick a few weeks ago and the construction is way better however the red copper does work.

. heavyiron
I have one and the surface performs but overall the pan is too lightweight. I prefer much heavier duty cooking utensils. I bought a set of All Clad non stick a few weeks ago and the construction is way better however the red copper does work.​

True. But for a disposable pan, not bad.

. I just bought mine...I'm ready to see if it works. Mine is about 10" I think..

Family went out of town. I put a piece of Salmon on it tonight. Im still impressed.

My wife always has some name brand expensive set, but I always seem to have an inexpensive non stick around that is my go to. Ironically, this is pretty good for a cheap pan. I browned the salmon and then stuck it in the oven to finish it. First non stick that I got that didn’t have a plastic handle?

Clean up. One wipe with a wet cloth. Notice in life that the things that make it easier, are the things that add value to us. Sweet!

Let me know what you cook on it and how it turns out.

LowT

[/COLOR][/INDENT][/COLOR]

True. But for a disposable pan, not bad.

Family went out of town. I put a piece of Salmon on it tonight. Im still impressed.

My wife always has some name brand expensive set, but I always seem to have an inexpensive non stick around that is my go to. Ironically, this is pretty good for a cheap pan. I browned the salmon and then stuck it in the oven to finish it. First non stick that I got that didn’t have a plastic handle?

Clean up. One wipe with a wet cloth. Notice in life that the things that make it easier, are the things that add value to us. Sweet!

Let me know what you cook on it and how it turns out.

LowT

I'm sitting here looking at it as we speak it's the one with the old lady with the red hair correct? I just want to make sure I bought the right one and it's definitely a 10 inch pan and you're right it does not have a plastic grip so I could even put this in the oven covered with something like a lid or foil... I'm going to try out the eggs tonight just for s**** and giggles but tomorrow I'm definitely going to cook my tuna steaks :) :)

Get Shredded!
I'm sitting here looking at it as we speak it's the one with the old lady with the red hair correct? :) :)

Thats the one. That’s so funny because when my kids gave it to me, that’s the first thing I saw, laughed and thought what a piece of shit this pan probably was. I’m eating crow now.

Lonnie

WOW! This thing is impressive.. I just made three sunny side up eggs, they literally slid right off onto the plate..

Jackpot man.. thank you so much for the suggestion because this is absolutely a game changer..

As I was tilting the eggs my wife said I had a childish smile, and she said look at you mr. infomercial.. LOL

I'm just kind of baffled though because of all the cookware I bought her over the years this little 18$ pan completely annihilate everything and anything I have bought her prior.. definitely worth 1800 red copper pennies :)

I have one and the surface performs but overall the pan is too lightweight. I prefer much heavier duty cooking utensils. I bought a set of All Clad non stick a few weeks ago and the construction is way better however the red copper does work.

If the copper pans were heavier then I'd be definitely into buying a set. I have the all-clad large frypan and love it. Cooked chicken, chili and even made sauce in it. Well worth it.

Back