Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Red Copper

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    118 Posts
    Rep Points

Quote Originally Posted by Vision View Post
    That is literally just like the infomercial... Seeing is believing.. what size radius is that pan do you think? I'm getting one today because I eat sunny side up eggs every morning..
    12Ē diameter across the top.

LowT

Community Veteran
    ADMINISTRATOR

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    530 Posts
    Rep Points

I have one and the surface performs but overall the pan is too lightweight. I prefer much heavier duty cooking utensils. I bought a set of All Clad non stick a few weeks ago and the construction is way better however the red copper does work.

All posts are for entertainment and may contain fiction. Consult a medical doctor before using any medication. heavyiron does not advocate readers engage in any illegal activity. Do not contact me about sources or advertisers as I know nothing about their business.

★★P.S.L. Supervisor★★

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    1,104 Posts
    Rep Points

Quote Originally Posted by LowTman View Post
    12Ē diameter across the top.

LowT
    I just bought mine...I'm ready to see if it works. Mine is about 10" I think..
    PLEASE READ THE FORUM RULES
    ::Click our banners below for direct store access::

For questions or concerns contact myself or our team sales associates via PM's

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    118 Posts
    Rep Points

. heavyiron
    I have one and the surface performs but overall the pan is too lightweight. I prefer much heavier duty cooking utensils. I bought a set of All Clad non stick a few weeks ago and the construction is way better however the red copper does work.

True. But for a disposable pan, not bad.

. I just bought mine...I'm ready to see if it works. Mine is about 10" I think..
    Family went out of town. I put a piece of Salmon on it tonight. Im still impressed.

My wife always has some name brand expensive set, but I always seem to have an inexpensive non stick around that is my go to. Ironically, this is pretty good for a cheap pan. I browned the salmon and then stuck it in the oven to finish it. First non stick that I got that didnít have a plastic handle?

Clean up. One wipe with a wet cloth. Notice in life that the things that make it easier, are the things that add value to us. Sweet!

Let me know what you cook on it and how it turns out.

LowT

★★P.S.L. Supervisor★★

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    1,104 Posts
    Rep Points

Quote Originally Posted by LowTman View Post
    [/COLOR][/INDENT][/COLOR]

True. But for a disposable pan, not bad.

Family went out of town. I put a piece of Salmon on it tonight. Im still impressed.

My wife always has some name brand expensive set, but I always seem to have an inexpensive non stick around that is my go to. Ironically, this is pretty good for a cheap pan. I browned the salmon and then stuck it in the oven to finish it. First non stick that I got that didnít have a plastic handle?

Clean up. One wipe with a wet cloth. Notice in life that the things that make it easier, are the things that add value to us. Sweet!

Let me know what you cook on it and how it turns out.

LowT
    I'm sitting here looking at it as we speak it's the one with the old lady with the red hair correct? I just want to make sure I bought the right one and it's definitely a 10 inch pan and you're right it does not have a plastic grip so I could even put this in the oven covered with something like a lid or foil... I'm going to try out the eggs tonight just for s**** and giggles but tomorrow I'm definitely going to cook my tuna steaks

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    118 Posts
    Rep Points

Quote Originally Posted by Vision View Post
    I'm sitting here looking at it as we speak it's the one with the old lady with the red hair correct?
    Thats the one. Thatís so funny because when my kids gave it to me, thatís the first thing I saw, laughed and thought what a piece of shit this pan probably was. Iím eating crow now.

Lonnie

★★P.S.L. Supervisor★★

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    1,104 Posts
    Rep Points

WOW! This thing is impressive.. I just made three sunny side up eggs, they literally slid right off onto the plate..

Jackpot man.. thank you so much for the suggestion because this is absolutely a game changer..

As I was tilting the eggs my wife said I had a childish smile, and she said look at you mr. infomercial.. LOL

I'm just kind of baffled though because of all the cookware I bought her over the years this little 18$ pan completely annihilate everything and anything I have bought her prior.. definitely worth 1800 red copper pennies

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    588 Posts
    Rep Points

Quote Originally Posted by heavyiron View Post
    If the copper pans were heavier then I'd be definitely into buying a set. I have the all-clad large frypan and love it. Cooked chicken, chili and even made sauce in it. Well worth it.
    Show me

tone
    I got 2 of them for xmas... I LOVE THEM