• 👋Hello, please SIGN-UP FOR A FREE account and become a member of our community!
    You will then be able to start threads, post comments and send messages to other members. Thanks!
  • 💪IronMag Labs® 30% Off Easter Sale👉www.ironmaglabs.com Coupon code: EASTER30🐰

Neat trick using MT-II for Fatloss

Jmbatts

Banned
Reaction score
Get Shredded!
If you take this late at night or early in the a.m. your blood sugar will drop even lower and this is really good for morning fat loss.

Sort of like when crazy people use Slin with cardio to get fat loss but not as dramatic (though it still carries risks).

What dose? And how often? I’m gonna be black and skinny af

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

This sounds like killing 2 birds with one stone...interested in trying mt2 for both a tan and for fatloss.

Mt2 will also raise hematocrit

Guess that's the bad thing as well...my hematocrit is near the top so most likely won't take much to push it over the edge.

That’s red blood cell correct?

Yeah. And it also will make you nauseous as fuck, I took it for 2 years and the nausea just kept getting worse and worse over time and I finally had to throw in the towel I just can't take any of it anymore

IML Gear Cream!
My face got black on that stuff, I looked like some dark Italian aborigine, was with a black chick at the time and she was pissed. Anothsr side effect is having a bunch of fat chicks hitting on you

Do u have a before and after pic ? I’m curious as to results

- - - Updated - - -

Yeah. And it also will make you nauseous as fuck, I took it for 2 years and the nausea just kept getting worse and worse over time and I finally had to throw in the towel I just can't take any of it anymore

So mt 2 with equipoise would be horrible?

- - - Updated - - -

you still have to get out in the sun or tanning bed to get the full effect. It also keeps working after you quit . I use it starting in April and by June I am as dark as any Mexican .

I didn't notice any fat loss but 1 motion sickness pill -Kroger brand - 30 min before bed . Take the MT 2 right before you lay down. Slept like a baby and get dark as crap!

- - - Updated - - -

No but I got accused of trying to turn into a black person so yeah I was really dark.

I used this for a month. I could only take 100mcg about every 5-7 days.

It ruined my appetite. Was sick to my stomach most of the day.
But I got pretty tan. Just got back from Hawaii on the 1st and came back w a nice dark tan. I never got a sun burn.

If you take this late at night or early in the a.m. your blood sugar will drop even lower and this is really good for morning fat loss.

Sort of like when crazy people use Slin with cardio to get fat loss but not as dramatic (though it still carries risks).

You will loose weight doing this...
When your blood sugar is low your metabolism slows down and your body will preserve its fat rather than burn it for fuel... not smart or healthy.

You will loose weight doing this...
When your blood sugar is low your metabolism slows down and your body will preserve its fat rather than burn it for fuel... not smart or healthy.

But it's working? Maybe it's helping stabilize my blood sugar?

Get Shredded!
Low blood sugar (<70) results in muscle catabolism. Depends what your BS was before you started. Need a glucose meter to know for sure. But this is still based on bro science.

How do you think you're going to burn any appreciable amount of fat and not have low blood sugar occasionally?

About to start this back up in February probably. It does raise hematocrit, but nothing alarming.

It also does increase insulin sensitivity. I wouldn't do what OP is doing though. I take it a couple hours before bed then once the nausea wears off I have a meal then go to bed.

How do you think you're going to burn any appreciable amount of fat and not have low blood sugar occasionally?

Simple.
Eat less calories than maintenance and do strength training.

Back