• 👋Hello, please SIGN-UP FOR A FREE account and become a member of our community!
    You will then be able to start threads, post comments and send messages to other members. Thanks!
  • 💪IronMag Labs® 30% Off Easter Sale👉www.ironmaglabs.com Coupon code: EASTER30🐰

Beauty and the Beast, Life of the Jassol’s

Get Shredded!
Holy Shit! what a Beauty! how the hell do you keep your hands off her Hugh? I know I would not be able to lol.

Holy Shit! what a Beauty! how the hell do you keep your hands off her Hugh? I know I would not be able to lol.

Not to mention how many guys can't keep their eyes off her, lol. HJ is the luckiest man on earth!

So how do you handle the guys that ask your wife out while your standing next to her.......lol true story.

lol we are very physical

Not to mention how many guys can't keep their eyes off her, lol. HJ is the luckiest man on earth!

most try to not be noticeable.

So how do you handle the guys that ask your wife out while your standing next to her.......lol true story.

doesn't happen

Mrs got back and took her out for her cheat meal

pre cheat check
o5ukn9.jpg

still can't get the woman to eat bread. but she killed some fries
ix5s0y.jpg

Leg day tomorrow. Im starting my carbs.

Happy Saint Patrick's day bro!!

thanks buddy! hope yours was well. Im a bad irish lately, haven't had a drink in 3-4 months

Just say the word and I'll make that change lol

please do, I think its suiting

Beauty and the Beast. Life of the Jassol’s

Been busy today. But we hit the gym after church for some legs. Mrs recorded a bunch of my sets. Haven't had time to even look thru them just put them together. Will get hers probably tomorrow. We just got back from getting Mexican. Below you will find a pic of the ploy by the Mrs to show me she could use the food....

My workout routine today

Mrs showing me she deserved to eat out tonight
2z83ywg.jpg

thanks buddy! hope yours was well. Im a bad irish lately, haven't had a drink in 3-4 months

please do, I think its suiting

Beauty and the Beast. Life of the Jassol’s

Been busy today. But we hit the gym after church for some legs. Mrs recorded a bunch of my sets. Haven't had time to even look thru them just put them together. Will get hers probably tomorrow. We just got back from getting Mexican. Below you will find a pic of the ploy by the Mrs to show me she could use the food....

My workout routine today

Mrs showing me she deserved to eat out tonight
2z83ywg.jpg
When my Mrs shows me that...she wants a hard one...lol. You folks looks good!

IML Gear Cream!
Great log. I appreciate your dedication to not only the bodybuilding lifestyle, but taking the time out to blog about. It takes a lot of dedication to put up videos and photos to share with members. I can imagine it is time consuming in itself. Anyway thanks for sharing your dedication with us.

New title

Thanks buddy!

Great log. I appreciate your dedication to not only the bodybuilding lifestyle, but taking the time out to blog about. It takes a lot of dedication to put up videos and photos to share with members. I can imagine it is time consuming in itself. Anyway thanks for sharing your dedication with us.

Yes it takes a little bit of time. But Ive always been the one to say if you are going to run a log then do it right.

Catching up from yesterday. Mrs routine below. She kicked ass Sunday. She ran 4miles of trails with her girlfriend at 7am. She has a spartan coming up. I did 50mins fasted Incline walking. Then we hit the gym with me after church. After the pic in post above I took her out from Mexican. Didn't eat crazy but we did eat some chips and salsa.

Today we hit Back & Bis. Back is coming in nicely.........well both of ours. Mrs vid will follow.

Mrs from today

Nice work you 2, its a pleasure to check in daily. You guys are the peak of consistant...

Nice work you 2, its a pleasure to check in daily. You guys are the peak of consistant...

thanks bro. we do our best.

Mrs had OFF/Cardio day. She did 50mins fasted. I hit the gym for Triceps and Calves as I didn't have a busy morning. Tomorrow we train legs.

Mrs post cardio
9sw045.jpg

This was meal 5 tonight at 6pm
2je9t.jpg

Now Im eating this
289ume.jpg

Gotta love it...the consistent dedication and the energy is all there! You and your wife are surely living the lifestyle to the fullest and that is nothing short of amazing.

Gotta love it...the consistent dedication and the energy is all there! You and your wife are surely living the lifestyle to the fullest and that is nothing short of amazing.

It’s our normal routine. This is our lifestyle

4am preworkout
6a974732c1ebe661f796e4865a98fca7.jpg

I dunno man.... The wife may be winning in the husband/wife physique competition lol.

But, you're the winner if that's the case too so, good work!

Get Shredded!
I dunno man.... The wife may be winning in the husband/wife physique competition lol.

But, you're the winner if that's the case too so, good work!

She’s a freak but yeah I still win lol

I wish your wife would decide to compete. Lean with muscle tone. Me thinks she would thrash some compeition.

She would do great but she would never do it. Hell Im almost to the point were I don't really care about it. I live like this cause I like to. Its just something we do.

Today we hit legs. Here is some of mine from today

She would do great but she would never do it. Hell Im almost to the point were I don't really care about it. I live like this cause I like to. Its just something we do.

I can certainly relate to that, but I have to admit, I still think about doing a show pretty much all the time...

I can certainly relate to that, but I have to admit, I still think about doing a show pretty much all the time...

I still train for them all the time but I certainly have more important priorities right now

Some of Mrs routine

I still train for them all the time but I certainly have more important priorities right now

Some of Mrs routine
Hell I'm in the same boat.

I was planning on competing this year but, I'm making good progress, I've got a lot of family vacation planned and, I can't justify the extra money to do a prep. Aside from the drugs just the tan, hotel, trunks and expenses that go along with doing the show add up quick.

Still may pull the trigger later this year though.

I probably still will later this year right now Im going to keep focusing on improving.

Today was Shoulders & Triceps

Mrs routine

I would usually have us take off today for just cardio but we have to go out of town. So we trained today and will take tomorrow as Off/Cardio. Hit Back & Biceps today. Mrs took a bunch of vids of my sets.

Got wings? waist is right at 34" and Chest/Back is 57" not a bad taper
1532vra.jpg

Or pump?
2qmllzb.jpg

Clips from my routine today

Mrs tight
14t8rbq.jpg

Hey Hugh as always a huge thanks for the vids and wife pics, great stuff as always, they actually help me tweak my shit and shock the system, but I sure wish I had access to that kick ass equipment you do, I am trying to get rid of this fucking winter flab, it is not a huge amount but enough to upset the shit out of me lol.

I wanted to ask you, when you have pain, like shoulder pain for example, is there a really good deep penetrating cream that helps? I thought I got rid of it but it has started nagging me again, side laterals are slightly bothersome as well as getting dumbbells into position for chest presses, it is actually more of a nuisance when not lifting and resting, just achey shit, so if you have gone through this at all any tips would be sweet.

Thanks again and keep up the great work!

Back