• 👋Hello, please SIGN-UP FOR A FREE account and become a member of our community!
    You will then be able to start threads, post comments and send messages to other members. Thanks!
  • 💪Check Out IronMag Labs Andro Hard® - Powered by R-Andro & Epi-Andro! 💊
  • 👉Check Out Platinum Pharms🌽Corn Hole Sale!🌽

Beauty and the Beast, Life of the Jassol’s

You know you love it though!!!

when they are clever or having fun. all in their attitude when they say it. if they do the "I was that big once" and have a smug attitude with it. I will usually just give them a stare up and down and say "and now you aren't" shit like that annoys me.

I get "can I arm wrestle you?"
"how much you bench"

shit like that 3-4 times daily

when they are clever or having fun. all in their attitude when they say it. if they do the "I was that big once" and have a smug attitude with it. I will usually just give them a stare up and down and say "and now you aren't" shit like that annoys me.

"how much you bench"

That kinda shits motivating...but takes years to get to that point lol...i hate the ones that mumble steroid talk under their breath..fuckers dont know youve put in 20 plus yrs of lifting 5 days a week ...and only been running for few yrs...haters...most are cool though....im a shorter guy so i know i dont get as many as you but...sure makes you feel like your putting it down..

Sent from my LG-H932 using Tapatalk

"how much you bench"

I'd say, "what's up little guy?"... while looking up at you!!

Sent from my moto g(6) play using Tapatalk

Shit he does lol thats whats even more inspiring..dude still sticks to his shit even while traveling constantly..no excuses..the mans committed
I noticed that too. It's hard living out of an ice chest for extended periods of time. Takes real dedication

I travel a lot for business. And yes it makes it very challenging being a bodybuilder.
Bet sitting in those tiny airline seats makes you wanna scream lol.

Has anyone you met in your travels ever were intimidated by your size?

Bet sitting in those tiny airline seats makes you wanna scream lol.

Has anyone you met in your travels ever were intimidated by your size?

when I fly I have 2 options. Regional Jets that are 2 on 1 side, 1 on the other. So I can do the 1 seat. Or I have to do first class. I cant sit in a 3 person row. My shoulders are too wide. My chest is 58" around. never measured around my shoulders but its a long way around.

I get it all the time.

when I fly I have 2 options. Regional Jets that are 2 on 1 side, 1 on the other. So I can do the 1 seat. Or I have to do first class. I cant sit in a 3 person row. My shoulders are too wide. My chest is 58" around. never measured around my shoulders but its a long way around.

I get it all the time.
When I travel I usually go by train where seats usually are bigger as my trips are usually to a couple states. Alas I now moved to a state that has no train service so have to either Greyhound it or fly.

Last edited:
Just me again. In my "hotel" room cause you know that must mean something. Nothing special. Still exhausted and flat as shit. Think I will high carb tomorrow for legs Sunday. Mrs heads up to see me after work. Hopefully she can get out a little early. We'll see.

On video notes. I did up my fats and protein a little last 2 days while keeping carbs the same.

carbs remain at
60g oats
2 cups cereal
1 banana
1 cup rice
1 cup rice

reading that is really depressing. any way going to hit the gym later for some shoulder work. going to start adding in abs to define them more. I never work abs. they've always been worked doing my heavy lifts as I rarely use a belt. when I shred down they are a nice wall but not big and blocky. I always accounted my small waist to that I don't over train them to make them bigger. but I think its time for a little change.

IML Gear Cream!
You sure will look even better with abs. Do work!

I havnt checkd this in about 24months. This mofo is still going at it..... Hers too u HJ this buds for you!!!

Sent from my LG-LS993 using Tapatalk

always at it! Mrs arrived last night. (yep another hotel)

jK1oge.png

I took the weekend off from training. I still went to the gym to train her both days. Mrs flew out earlier heading home. Back to training tomorrow. I need a break. Did have the Mrs work on my shoulder after I did her legs Saturday. She got some of the kinks out. Got a few ugly bruises as expected. Still need another deep tissue massage in a day or two after the bruising goes away to hopefully get the rest of it.

Didn't do anything crazy. Little shopping/browsing. Victorias Secret was fun. Mrs needed some new bras. Went to the movies. Etc. Nice time.

Doing our muscle therapy

Zuium5.png

I took the weekend off from training. I still went to the gym to train her both days. Mrs flew out earlier heading home. Back to training tomorrow. I need a break. Did have the Mrs work on my shoulder after I did her legs Saturday. She got some of the kinks out. Got a few ugly bruises as expected. Still need another deep tissue massage in a day or two after the bruising goes away to hopefully get the rest of it.

Didn't do anything crazy. Little shopping/browsing. Victorias Secret was fun. Mrs needed some new bras. Went to the movies. Etc. Nice time.

Doing our muscle therapy

Zuium5.png

Nice! Therapy is good!

Max

taking the 2 days off from training did some good. todays leg day was fantastic. ended up hitting 485 on squats for 4 sets of 6

8Mdf7Y.png

Slow and controlled! Nice

Max

Chest day for me. Upper body for the Mrs.

My Routine
Pec Deck 3x15 warm up
Flat Bench 6x8 2 sec eccentric (135, 135, 225, 315, 315, 315)
Incline Hammer Press 3x12 (230, 280, 280)
Incline DB Press 3x8 (130s all 3 sets)
Chest Press Machine 3x12
Dips 3x12
Skullcrushers 3x10 (90lbs)
Rope Pushdowns 3x12
Straight Bar Pushdowns 3x12

Mrs Routine

Pulldown Machine3x15
Chest Press Machine3x15

Shoulder Press Mac3x15
Hammer Curls 3x15

Skull Crushers3x15
DB Laterals3x10

High Cable Pulls3x15
Rope Push Down3x15

Preacher Curls3x15
Stiff Arm Pulldowns3x15

20 mins Spin Bike Intervals

Back day for me. Glutes and legs for the Mrs.

Wide Grip Pulldowns
4x12 (160, 180, 200, 200)

DB Rows
5x8 (80s, 100s, 120s, 140s, 140s)

T bar Rows Wide Grip
4x12 (135, 180, 225, 225)

Close Grip Cable Rows
4x12 (180, 200, 220, 240)

Supinated Grip Pulldowns
4x10 (200, 220, 240, 240)

Alt DB Curls
4x12 (40s, 45s, 45s, 40s)