• 👋Hello, please SIGN-UP FOR A FREE account and become a member of our community!
    You will then be able to start threads, post comments and send messages to other members. Thanks!
  • 💪Check Out IronMag Labs Andro Hard® - Powered by R-Andro & Epi-Andro! 💊
  • 👉Check Out Platinum Pharms🌽Corn Hole Sale!🌽

Beauty and the Beast, Life of the Jassol’s

IML Gear Cream!
So you're big and strong.

What is your 1rm on deads?

Every do any powerlifting competitions?

No idea nowadays. Most I ever pulled was 585 but that was couple years ago. Deadlifts have never been my strong suit. Squatting was always easier for me. Cause of my height and length of torso. Never done powerlifting meets.

No idea nowadays. Most I ever pulled was 585 but that was couple years ago. Deadlifts have never been my strong suit. Squatting was always easier for me. Cause of my height and length of torso. Never done powerlifting meets.
Bench must also be a peeve for you because of your long arms.

Bench must also be a peeve for you because of your long arms.

does make it challenging. but Ive always had a strong chest. today during my chest workout I did Flat DB presses

90x15 reps
100x20 reps
110x25 reps
120x25 reps

Mrs training from yesterday

last night keeping the Mrs booty in check
x25i4n.jpg

iGNJVA.gif

Does she do competition or has she ever considered?

For 5 years she did Spartan Races. She place Top 50 Females for her last 3 years straight. She was pretty awesome at that. She thinks about competing, preps alongside me but never really commits into getting onstage.

For 5 years she did Spartan Races. She place Top 50 Females for her last 3 years straight. She was pretty awesome at that. She thinks about competing, preps alongside me but never really commits into getting onstage.
There's always the tipping point...maybe it could be her time to shine on stage once you take home some decent hardware from winning a show :)

There's always the tipping point...maybe it could be her time to shine on stage once you take home some decent hardware from winning a show :)

I have medals and I have a big bronze trophy. They don’t define me.

does make it challenging. but Ive always had a strong chest. today during my chest workout I did Flat DB presses

90x15 reps
100x20 reps
110x25 reps
120x25 reps

Mrs training from yesterday

last night keeping the Mrs booty in check
x25i4n.jpg

iGNJVA.gif

She is a thoroughbred. What a body on her... you guys must fuck all the time?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Get Shredded!
I am waiting on the “leaked” sex tape.

Going to be epic.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Looks like Graston ?..

Correct. All athletes get adhesions and knots. Unfortunately I have to pay people to work on me. It takes too much out of the Mrs trying. I do most of the work on her.

Last night was a little more therapy for the Mrs.
10mu977.jpg

211v6sy.jpg

Mrs had off day from training. I had Shoulders & Arms. Mrs wanted to do some cardio after work. We hit the gym for 35mins

still adding in Deadlifts at the beginning of my leg days.

Yup muscle memory is a great thing to have!

Hope you are ok big dog. Holla back!

lol sorry to disappoint but everything is all good over here.

mrs got new (.)(.) and they are spectacular

j5f4p0.jpg

Glad to hear all is good with you and the Mrs... Do either of you have any competitions on the horizon ?

Jeebus!
Well Im relieved now. I thought you and Charley got mixed up in some bad news. He reappeared too. You arent Charley are you? LOL :sheep::D
lol sorry to disappoint but everything is all good over here.

mrs got new (.)(.) and they are spectacular

j5f4p0.jpg

Back