• 👋Hello, please SIGN-UP FOR A FREE account and become a member of our community!
    You will then be able to start threads, post comments and send messages to other members. Thanks!
  • 💪IronMag Labs® 30% Off Easter Sale👉www.ironmaglabs.com Coupon code: EASTER30🐰

Beauty and the Beast, Life of the Jassol’s

Re-subbed lol

Sent from my LGLS755 using Tapatalk

Your wife looks like she's having a blast getting that tat covered up...

Sent from my LGLS755 using Tapatalk

aha welcome back. i was literally just thinking about that huge disgusting bag of shredded chicken you once posted. i think it was all of your food for the day while traveling. made me never want to eat chicken again.

Carb Up Day! Pre workout meal 1 before Mrs and I hit Legs
671l6a.jpg

Happy new year to you sir. Hope all workout beat last year's. Say hi to mm he knows my punk ass is still here.
Good luck to you this yr.

Cheapthreads out..

Welcome back Man and for sure will be following, still looking damn good I see!

IML Gear Cream!
Aw Cool :) Nice to see you back here Hugh, hope you and the Mrs have been Good !

I was wondering how you had been doing. Nice to see you back.

Be the biggest asshole you can be and people will bow down to you haha jk. Make this a year that you won't forget...get those gains!

thanks fellas. 266 even this morning. After my 800g Sat and 400g Sunday of carbs. Getting tighter every day. 3 days of 200g and 2 of 150g before my next refeed.

Im hungry. Today was OFF/Cardio day. Trained the Mrs Back/Abs. She says hello and

do you guys even lift?
LhT9PA.gif

Im hungry. Today was OFF/Cardio day. Trained the Mrs Back/Abs. She says hello and

do you guys even lift?
LhT9PA.gif

Yup you never change :)

Even your wifey knows that, haha.

welcome dude.... this place has become a real shit show as of late ....

Get Shredded!

yeah Ive been looking around. same stupid shit as usual. Needs more diet & training, less trolling........

Dude, your wife is all my life goals.

Yup she's the woman you'd dream of, lol.

- - - Updated - - -

yeah Ive been looking around. same stupid shit as usual. Needs more diet & training, less trolling........
Maybe the huge asshole side of you would shut the trolls and haters down hard ;)

I meant I want to be her. I’m not here cruising for y’all’s wives - my husband is plenty.

Oh my bad...forgot you were female *slinks off embarrassed*

Dude, your wife is all my life goals.

thanks! she's pretty awesome!

Todays update. Depleted..........check. Tomorrow is Off/Cardio day so it will be low carb and then carb up Saturday.
mwfq0k.jpg

thanks! she's pretty awesome!

Todays update. Depleted..........check. Tomorrow is Off/Cardio day so it will be low carb and then carb up Saturday.
mwfq0k.jpg

When is your next show?

Spring

Agreed, but when 90% of the forum doesn't train, what do you expect them to talk about?

HughJ, what's your current upper leg training look like lately? Do you separate quads/hams/glutes into separate days? And how so?

Back