• 👋Hello, please SIGN-UP FOR A FREE account and become a member of our community!
    You will then be able to start threads, post comments and send messages to other members. Thanks!
  • 💪Check Out IronMag Labs Andro Hard® - Powered by R-Andro & Epi-Andro! 💊
  • 👉Check Out Platinum Pharms🌽Corn Hole Sale!🌽

Why is response taking so long??

LikeMike2

Registered
Reaction score
Get Shredded!
Alan said he would ship today and give me shipment info and I didn’t get it. Starting to get worried, it’s been 11 hours since a response. Last part of the conversation I was asking for him to replace the halotestin I bought ($125) because i even had a Pharmacom rep on a board tell me it didn’t do as much as he thought (along with other reviews I found) and ship me the pharma mix 2 amps instead ($105) and he hasn’t responded since.. i already sent the payment. He can keep the 125, just want my package shipped, or some sort of communication.

Last edited:
11 fuckin hours lmao! For real umm patience cuz he has a life too and it’s not to kiss your ass over a measly buck 25 order! You may think I’m being a dick but I’m telling you the truth and it would be the same response at a different board by a different person

Is this guy for real? He has alot more customers than you think, the delays are for security reasons and time zone differences..you will receive your package..

Sent from my SM-G550T1 using Tapatalk

11 fuckin hours lmao! For real umm patience cuz he has a life too and it’s not to kiss your ass over a measly buck 25 order! You may think I’m being a dick but I’m telling you the truth and it would be the same response at a different board by a different person

I have patience it’s just that I wanted it shipped today like he said since it’s friday :/. It doesn’t take an hour to reply to an email.. I saw on another board about how he had the fastest response and t/a times, just didn’t expect this is all. Perfectly fine with waiting.

My bad, y’all are right. Disregard this thread everyone else.

I have patience it’s just that I wanted it shipped today like he said since it’s friday :/. It doesn’t take an hour to reply to an email.. I saw on another board about how he had the fastest response and t/a times, just didn’t expect this is all. Perfectly fine with waiting.

Hey man I understand completely cuz everyone gets ansy to a degree it’s just human nature when you’re sending money for drugs lol

My bad, y’all are right. Disregard this thread everyone else.
If he said hell send today hell send today tonight by 4 am youll receibe shipping if not tom...cmon its the fastest guy on the market

Sent from my SM-G550T1 using Tapatalk

Alan said he would ship today and give me shipment info and I didn’t get it. Starting to get worried, it’s been 11 hours since a response. Last part of the conversation I was asking for him to replace the halotestin I bought ($125) because i even had a Pharmacom rep on a board tell me it didn’t do as much as he thought (along with other reviews I found) and ship me the pharma mix 2 amps instead ($105) and he hasn’t responded since.. i already sent the payment. He can keep the 125, just want my package shipped, or some sort of communication.

Hope you got lube!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

it’s been 11 hours since a response............because i even had a Pharmacom rep on a board tell me it didn’t do as much...............just want some sort of communication.

11 hours?? Of course, yours is the only order DG has, right behind mine for about 20x that.
Rep on another board said so?? Send that Rep your money. Better yet send it to me, I said so. Really?
Want communication?? Here it is. Be patient, order ahead, plan ahead.

4 posts? GNC is around the corner for quick pick up.

LowT

11 hours?? Of course, yours is the only order DG has, right behind mine for about 20x that.
Rep on another board said so?? Send that Rep your money. Better yet send it to me, I said so. Really?
Want communication?? Here it is. Be patient, order ahead, plan ahead.

4 posts? GNC is around the corner for quick pick up.

LowT

Yes, a rep for the company behind that product, saying something that goes against the product. As well as every other log I could find on it that produced results nowhere near real halotestin. Sorry I’ll try to grind out 500 posts next time, the fact that I only have 4 posts on one of many forums completely voids any previous experience I have and therefore should go to gnc, gotcha.

This is better than no communication though I might add.

I have said this before and I'll say it again. All these new folks hear about all these lightening fast TA's, communication fast.....well, they take it verbatim. When things don't happen in an instant, threads start flying. We are causing this problem our own selves with some of these reviews. You all can say what you want, but newbies this all they read.

IML Gear Cream!
Yes, a rep for the company behind that product, saying something that goes against the product. As well as every other log I could find on it that produced results nowhere near real halotestin. Sorry I’ll try to grind out 500 posts next time, the fact that I only have 4 posts on one of many forums completely voids any previous experience I have and therefore should go to gnc, gotcha.

This is better than no communication though I might add.

We all have had 4 posts at one time. What I meant by that is maybe a little more communication with DG before making that 4th post. Your posts don’t define you, nor mine me. DG is Quick, just possibly not 11 hours Quick. Patients my friend. Based on history, you have nothing to worry about. Yet.

LowT

If Alan said it would go out today, it will. And my guess is you'll have the tracking by the morning. Without going into too much detail, everything ships locally but Alan isn't always on local time. One thing about Alan is he doesn't lie and he takes the quality of his products seriously. Next time, just send me a PM, or give it at least 24 hours.

I honestly can't believe he's even being answered seriously. No way in hell I could deal with customers that post threads like this because they not satisfied with my communications after literally hours..... I've been around here for a minute and I honestly thought I seen just about everything.

Bro no offense meant even though I'm an asshole but seriously you might want to change your name from like Mike or whatever to sometime else cause I doubt this will be the case after making post like this

Sent from my XT1585 using Tapatalk

Last part of the conversation I was asking for him to replace the halotestin I bought ($125) because i even had a Pharmacom rep on a board tell me it didn’t do as much as he thought (along with other reviews I found) and ship me the pharma mix 2 amps instead ($105) and he hasn’t responded since.. i already sent the payment. He can keep the 125, just want my package shipped, or some sort of communication.
Dude, if you're going to use gear you better know what you're getting and why. Buying something you plan to shoot into your body and changing your mind because of a review tells me you don't know what you're doing.

Dude, if you're going to use gear you better know what you're getting and why. Buying something you plan to shoot into your body and changing your mind because of a review tells me you don't know what you're doing.
I’m aware of what I’m doing. I was going to run Halo with some test and lead that into a short Tren Ace/Test cycle after a couple weeks of halo. But a lot of things were pointing to the halo from pharma not being exactly.. halo. From the logs I’ve read it sounds more like winstrol from the lack tremendous strength gain. So I’m just running a longer cycle of tren and test now with the order switch around, though I did feel bad about the inconvenience of me changing my order.

Last edited:
I honestly can't believe he's even being answered seriously. No way in hell I could deal with customers that post threads like this because they not satisfied with my communications after literally hours..... I've been around here for a minute and I honestly thought I seen just about everything.

Bro no offense meant even though I'm an asshole but seriously you might want to change your name from like Mike or whatever to sometime else cause I doubt this will be the case after making post like this

Sent from my XT1585 using Tapatalk

You’ve got it all wrong my man. It was 10 hours but I found out from adhome that Alan was located in the Europe, had I known that I wouldn’t have made this thread, thought he was in the US. The thing was, it didn’t look like I was going to get shipped until a lot later but i found out that Alan is in Europe and it should be shipping sometime later bc of the timezone difference.

Sorry for coming across like I did everyone. Hope I’m not seen as too much of an impatient bastard from here on out c:

Hmm my friend used pharmacom halo and it was amazing.... I am willing to bet a complete cycle you couldn’t LabMax their halo and it turn out to be Winstrol.

Not only that - no rep ever told you that it wasn’t halo either. Pharmacom is pretty controlled and they’re one of the most tested on AL

Hmm my friend used pharmacom halo and it was amazing.... I am willing to bet a complete cycle you couldn’t LabMax their halo and it turn out to be Winstrol.

Not only that - no rep ever told you that it wasn’t halo either. Pharmacom is pretty controlled and they’re one of the most tested on AL

Ive heard stuff about Pharmacom having bad batches before so maybe that was with the bad logs I saw from a long time ago. The rep didn’t tell me it wasn’t halo ha, he just said his strength wasn’t that pronounced on it, which on halo it should be.

How much strength did your friend gain approximately?

Ive heard stuff about Pharmacom having bad batches before so maybe that was with the bad logs I saw from a long time ago. The rep didn’t tell me it wasn’t halo ha, he just said his strength wasn’t that pronounced on it, which on halo it should be.

How much strength did your friend gain approximately?

I know he was definitely more aggressive I don’t quite remember stength because he ran it in prep. He did love it though. Why didn’t you just try it? The stuff DG carries I would trust before 99% of domestic home brew labs

Get Shredded!
Agree

Sent from my SM-G950U using Tapatalk

Make sure when you get your gear you shoot 3cc's directly in a vein

Sent from my Moto E (4) using Tapatalk

Still waiting after a week just for the payment to be acknowledged

I ordered (International) and sent payment a week ago (WU). Status still reads "payment is being checked". Is this really an acceptable wait period?

I ordered (International) and sent payment a week ago (WU). Status still reads "payment is being checked". Is this really an acceptable wait period?
Have you already emailed them or contacted a rep?

Sent from my Moto E (4) using Tapatalk

Yeah. Emailed them. I'm new with Pharmacom. No clue as to a rep to contact...

I think you're posting in the wrong sponsor sub-forum. Drugs Gear is domestic only.

Back