• 👋Hello, please SIGN-UP FOR A FREE account and become a member of our community!
    You will then be able to start threads, post comments and send messages to other members. Thanks!
  • 💪Check Out IronMag Labs Andro Hard® - Powered by R-Andro & Epi-Andro! 💊
  • 👉Check Out Platinum Pharms🌽Corn Hole Sale!🌽

RUI Products

JuicedUp55

Registered
Reaction score
Get Shredded!
Wanted to share this.. RUI research chemicals have not let me down in times of need. I recently came across a small bump in the road, started to develop gyno- I needed product fast and don’t trust many RC places. I ordered some Nolvadex from RUI who I normally use for some select items.. within a week of taking a dose of 40mg a day tapering down my lump is gone. Also running their Arimidex, it’s good to go per my bloodwork, my E2 was in normal range, so quite strange that I developed this lump out of nowhere. Very grateful this stuff saved me from potential gyno if that is what was developing.

Had to Share this incase anyone is ever in a bind and needs something fast for gyno or estrogen.

I blast and cruise and did not have any nolva or Letro on hand. Rookie mistake for sure, definitely gonna stock up on some more of this stuff.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I used them for several orders over the years too but the last batch of pt141 they sent me was 100% bunk. Guess it was bound to happen eventually.

Never had much luck w/ their stuff... Bunkish...

Never had much luck w/ their stuff... Bunkish...

Really? Wow. I’ve always had some decent luck. They’ve been around a minute, I don’t always use research chems, but when I do I don’t like using a fly by night operation

Really? Wow. I’ve always had some decent luck. They’ve been around a minute, I don’t always use research chems, but when I do I don’t like using a fly by night operation

So looks like you got your answer to your question.

I found rui to be the best research company and used them until iron mag came around. Not sure on their quality now but it was good years back. But anyway iron mag is great and k like supporting them so I switched

I used them in the past to get pinns.

IML Gear Cream!

This is why I stay away from recommending any source for the most part.

There are only a handful of sources that I trust and even then I think I am sticking my neck out too far when talking them up.

All it takes is 1-2 bad recommendations by you and your name is mud around here.

It's okay to talk about what you bought and how you like it just to give other feedback but it is best not to give a full on endorsement.

Lol mindless if this was supposed to be a smart ass comment— not following my friend lol

Lol it was meant to be a slightly smart ass post :p

Research companies suck, no reason to use them when you can get pharmacy stuff. Only thing I could think of needing them for is peptides but fuck that, just use gear haha

Back