Pharmacom Labs

Second order received- PHARMACOMSTORE

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    2 Posts
    Rep Points

Second order received- PHARMACOMSTORE

Second order with PHARMACOMSTORE and I must say, this is the top of the line for any up and coming bodybuilder who knows the difference between bunk gear and potent shit. The stuff usually takes a couple weeks to get here as it does come from overseas, but this sponsor will keep you updated every step of the process from start to finish. I actually had a bit of an issue with a package that must have got held up in customs that PHARMACOMSTORE actually took care of me for and re shipped the package. You have no worries with this stuff... seriously. And to add to that. We test all of our gear. Iím not going to bash other sponsors on here but I will say that a lot of stuff out there is severely underdosed. This stuff is real, you get exactly what you pay for. I love this stuff , as do all of my people.

Board Rep
    BOARD REP

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    7 Posts
    Rep Points

Quote Originally Posted by Rahwoolzroidz View Post
    Second order with PHARMACOMSTORE and I must say, this is the top of the line for any up and coming bodybuilder who knows the difference between bunk gear and potent shit. The stuff usually takes a couple weeks to get here as it does come from overseas, but this sponsor will keep you updated every step of the process from start to finish. I actually had a bit of an issue with a package that must have got held up in customs that PHARMACOMSTORE actually took care of me for and re shipped the package. You have no worries with this stuff... seriously. And to add to that. We test all of our gear. Iím not going to bash other sponsors on here but I will say that a lot of stuff out there is severely underdosed. This stuff is real, you get exactly what you pay for. I love this stuff , as do all of my people.
    Hello Sir,

Thank you very much for keeping us updated....Please keep us posted with the results also and if you made some lab tests to the gear you have just received please be kind and share it with the other members of this board too