• 👋Hello, please SIGN-UP FOR A FREE account and become a member of our community!
    You will then be able to start threads, post comments and send messages to other members. Thanks!
  • 💪Check Out IronMag Labs Andro Hard® - Powered by R-Andro & Epi-Andro! 💊
  • 👉Check Out Platinum Pharms🌽Corn Hole Sale!🌽

37 years on Test Cyp and suddenly sore nipples.

Baldie

Registered
Reaction score
Get Shredded!
Yes, I have been shooting 250 Test Cyp once a week into my butt cheeks from age 40 to now a healthy 77. For the past 5+ years have been getting Asia Pharmacy product. They have been sold out past few months and they switched me to British Dragon. Within 2 weeks I had VERY sore nips. So I dropped my dosage in half. Nips are now only slightly sensitive. Is it 1. Asia was a weak formula all along 2. Dragon is super potent 3, Or, is it my age?

Some xtra info on me. I was a rather successful competitive Masters bodybuilder. Several times I did a major cocktail, wide spectrum, of anabolics. Dropped to Test Cyp only at age 71 when I tore my pec right off the humerus bone. Obviously end of the competition mode. These days I do yoga and mountain hiking.

What do you use to control estrogen? I have a sore nipple too, my left one. My nipples look pretty normal to be honest, the left one has a small rice size bump under it but it’s not visible. Make sure your using adex to help control estro, .5mg twice a week should suffice.

Get bloodwork and check the numbers too

What do you use to control estrogen? I have a sore nipple too, my left one. My nipples look pretty normal to be honest, the left one has a small rice size bump under it but it’s not visible. Make sure your using adex to help control estro, .5mg twice a week should suffice.

Get bloodwork and check the numbers too

Hey buddy, are you refering to NOLVADEX to control gyno? Only .5mg a pop 2x a week? I read 5mg of clomid does the same job as 20mg of nolvadex, and should be taken every other day while on blast. I personally take 20mg evry other day while on this decca cycle, no probs so far. Whats your thoughts on the clomid to nolvadex deal?
i'm curious and want as many opinions as possible.

Hey buddy, are you refering to NOLVADEX to control gyno? Only .5mg a pop 2x a week? I read 5mg of clomid does the same job as 20mg of nolvadex, and should be taken every other day while on blast. I personally take 20mg evry other day while on this decca cycle, no probs so far. Whats your thoughts on the clomid to nolvadex deal?
i'm curious and want as many opinions as possible.

No nolva block estrogen at the receptor site making it impossible for E2 to bind to your nipple. 20mg ed if your having a flair up. Ditch clinic till pct and if you don’t pct give it to a friend who can’t get pregnant

Aromatise Inhibitors, ( AKA "AI's") are what you need, (which Nolvadex is NOT). I use 25mg of Aromasin, (exemestane) EOD, or twice per week on a regular basis, (depending on what type of gear I'm using. Something that aromatizes a lot such as Trestolone Acetate, AKA "MENT" required that I use the Aromasin daily) and I always have Letrozole and Arimidex on hand in the event that my nips get sore despite the Aromasin use. Letrozole usually clears it up within 48 hours if I start it immediately, but I cannot take it for more than two days straight, or it will fry my knee joints and cause mucho pain.

Thanks for the input my friends. I just ordered a test and est blood workup to see where I stand. I will post. BTW....again several times in my competitive years I took anabolics by the syringe and mouthful and NEVER once had any hint of gyno. My WO partner took the same shit and after one year had lumps removed from behind both nipples. CRAZY.

Thanks for the input my friends. I just ordered a test and est blood workup to see where I stand. I will post. BTW....again several times in my competitive years I took anabolics by the syringe and mouthful and NEVER once had any hint of gyno. My WO partner took the same shit and after one year had lumps removed from behind both nipples. CRAZY.
Yeah, my guess is, just as you've suggested, that your system might react differently now merely because you're getting older.

If I recall from my competition days the T/E ratio should be 650-750 T to 20E. I will get both total and free T.

Aromatise Inhibitors, ( AKA "AI's") are what you need, (which Nolvadex is NOT). I use 25mg of Aromasin, (exemestane) EOD, or twice per week on a regular basis, (depending on what type of gear I'm using. Something that aromatizes a lot such as Trestolone Acetate, AKA "MENT" required that I use the Aromasin daily) and I always have Letrozole and Arimidex on hand in the event that my nips get sore despite the Aromasin use. Letrozole usually clears it up within 48 hours if I start it immediately, but I cannot take it for more than two days straight, or it will fry my knee joints and cause mucho pain.

thanx brother. i can actually comprehend what your writing. free knowledge... get some fellas.

I run100mg test cyp 2X a week with 12.5 mg Arimidex 1 day a eek. This seems to keep my estradiol levels in check. Have you considered splitting your dose?

Back