• 👋Hello, please SIGN-UP FOR A FREE account and become a member of our community!
    You will then be able to start threads, post comments and send messages to other members. Thanks!
  • 💪IronMag Labs® 30% Off Easter Sale👉www.ironmaglabs.com Coupon code: EASTER30🐰

Skinny's Worthless Workouts

Get Shredded!
8c6a306f7a9a78cf7ad8ee59da5da29f.jpg

Brutal workout!!!

I am absolutely beat.. mentally and physically.. I just lost another employee today after not showing up the last three days(lol she was crying at her desk the last couple days she worked)... and I had 4 people not show up for interviews this week! What the phuck is wrong with people these days.. can nobody just show up and work for 8 hours... right now I’m doing accounting, new business in commercial, renewing my accounts and quoting 10-20 homes a day and binding an average of six a day. I’m beat. My personal lines side I running on a skeleton crew and writing over 100 policies a month. Many many more long days ahead of me.

At least working out makes me feel a sense of relief.. I just forget about it all and focus.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Gotta have that personal time man.

Last six months I've been working 75-80 hours a week on top of family stuff and the gym is the only thing that's kept me sane lol

Ugggh. Hard to find good help these days. I know that feel.

you need a raise.

It’s like people want to get paid bank to do nothing. As soon as they realize they are expected to work they quit!

Gotta have that personal time man.

Last six months I've been working 75-80 hours a week on top of family stuff and the gym is the only thing that's kept me sane lol

Yeah the gym let’s me focus on something other than work!

b300320137363a3d5ee16c2771d4980a.jpg

This was Saturday.. I really like the squat machine for muscle rounds. If I set the bolt correctly failure isn’t an issue it just stops right at the bottom of my squat making it easy to just go all out.

Two knuckle heads broke the mirror in from of the squat rack while I was right next to em.. trying to super set squats with pull ups.. they but a barbell on top of the rack to do pull-ups with then it rolls off into a mirror and broke three big ass panes of glass.

e4c3b0486a1c439162a94ecef89ae6d6.jpg

710debf2f7d620103fc3e391555e3869.jpg

Diets been on point.... seriously though been eating just how I laid it out.. 1cup whites 2 whole eggs.. two prepped meals with 1 cup veggies (usually broccoli ) and 10 -12 ounces meat.. shake post work out.. then either another cup egg whites and 2 eggs or meat and veggies ... couple carb load days and one cheat meal on a carb load day

710debf2f7d620103fc3e391555e3869.jpg

Diets been on point.... seriously though been eating just how I laid it out.. 1cup whites 2 whole eggs.. two prepped meals with 1 cup veggies (usually broccoli ) and 10 -12 ounces meat.. shake post work out.. then either another cup egg whites and 2 eggs or meat and veggies ... couple carb load days and one cheat meal on a carb load day

Good!

9a1fe1dfe47e87bed190f6f53f4faac1.jpg

5028e5a224054e374f5a972a7a8d5aa3.jpg

6bd4a7a24c03635b40abf432179db5ec.jpg

Starting to get it back together

f150ead74fe35f658b6a8a68915f7fb5.jpg

IML Gear Cream!
That's honestly the ideal look that most woman wet their panties over, IMO.

Just don't be going to the beach and getting in trouble from other chicks drooling at you. Of course though, your wife will be getting just as much attention from the guys, so I guess its a draw in the attention whoring category.

you look good, dude.

Looking good. Just a good couple months of consistency from being outstanding

I agree I got stay buckled down!

Dude you arent even that skinny bro..change your name lol. You look great

Thanks man! I still feel small though. Especially now that the big guys are starting to come back to my gym!

That's honestly the ideal look that most woman wet their panties over, IMO.

Just don't be going to the beach and getting in trouble from other chicks drooling at you. Of course though, your wife will be getting just as much attention from the guys, so I guess its a draw in the attention whoring category.

you look good, dude.

Yeah the wife makes me look like dog shit. She literally has randoms stop her regularly to remind her she is gorgeous... like teenage girls come up to all doughy eyed “oh my god I just have to tell you how pretty you are.” The dudes just stare. After 10 years I’m used to it now though. Makes me laugh.

Yeah the wife makes me look like dog shit. She literally has randoms stop her regularly to remind her she is gorgeous... like teenage girls come up to all doughy eyed “oh my god I just have to tell you how pretty you are.” The dudes just stare. After 10 years I’m used to it now though. Makes me laugh.

This is one of the best posts I’ve seen on this board in a long time.

4c88e67f04ceedb6a2ddfde194fba8a2.jpg

More weight!

Yep that’s what I was thinking. But my lifts went up this week. With more reps so next week I need to push the weight up more shooting for something i fail at 22.

0b99ec584d10161b5d078559a6afec1d.jpg

684d64a289fe328c4ff58c6059e115e6.jpg

d4ebe110dbe53b894f4ffc0561c624c1.jpg

Ready to keep diet on point

Did 30 mins of hiit on the stair master..

Ordered some bloods... had a head ache the last 2 days.. for sure my encounter is too high. Going to get a blood test and then probably donate in a couple days

Blood pressure?

I have a blood pressure monitor that I use regularly and it’s in the green zone. I just used it this morning. I forgot the exact numbers.

It’s the flu... I feel like I’m dying

Feeling a little better still not even close to back 100.. literally been layin on the couch shivering with a headache so bad I couldn’t do normal functions like eat.. I went at least 2 days without any food at all.

I haven’t pinned in a week and a half.. went to the gym just to guage the damage and man I took some real steps back. Only did iso squat chest press and tris then left I’m still in no condition to be there. Man I’m really bummed right now.

44f7adca61a691e05a4a0770645e61b0.jpg

df3cc700f2e8d0a196c357193f4c2fd1.jpg

Labs came back... some of this might be a little off because I got the blood draw while I still had the flu... but my hemoglobin and hemocrit are in line which is important as it’s always been an issue for me and many users.. I usually hover in the 17 - 18 zone while donating blood. Now I haven’t donated in moths but have been drinking pomegranate juice and taking ip6 and cumicanoids(spelling) as Dante posted about and this is nothing short of amazing to me.

Back