• 👋Hello, please SIGN-UP FOR A FREE account and become a member of our community!
    You will then be able to start threads, post comments and send messages to other members. Thanks!
  • 💪Check Out IronMag Labs Andro Hard® - Powered by R-Andro & Epi-Andro! 💊
  • 👉Check Out Platinum Pharms🌽Corn Hole Sale!🌽

Skinny's Worthless Workouts

Get Shredded!
No i haven’t. That doesn’t affect your work outs?

But I could see how it would lead to more consistency in a work out.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
I only have carbs post workout when I'm in my normal program. If I use slin it changes but, normally my post workout drink, and the following two meals are heavy heavy carb.

None on off days or before I train.

Doesn't effect my training at all. Use the right fats pre and you'll be just fine energy wise.

I only have carbs post workout when I'm in my normal program. If I use slin it changes but, normally my post workout drink, and the following two meals are heavy heavy carb.

None on off days or before I train.

Doesn't effect my training at all. Use the right fats pre and you'll be just fine energy wise.

I’ll give it a shot. See how it goes.

I need my monkey arms to grow dammit!

cb8f6cef8b07dcf7fa9c6b144f296d5b.jpg

Bump.

Sent from my SM-G935V using Tapatalk

Maybe now that I’m leaner again I’ll start a bulk with some actual gears.

Ok did some last minute preps to change stuff around and get something new going. I havent had time to do anything but brief synapses of what changes Im makeing.. First like Monte suggested I am going to eat all my carbs after workout and double the amount to 400. I appears that 400 g carbs is about 10 cups cooked rice :eek:.. even with changing some out for sugar cereal.. thats a hefty amount of food to eat. So I will need to get the protein at least most of it down before then.

Plan for today:
32 ounces egg whites
bacon
Mozzarella balls
Chicken meat balls 14 ounces
turkey meat balls 12 ounces
Broccoli
Mct oil(2tbs)
Turkey taco meat
workout
5 cups cooked rice rest cereal- goat milk
some fruit if i have any room left...

I have a feeling I'm going to be stuffed to the gills today...

I havent had a chance to figure out the total macros yet.. I havent had time I just threw this together this morn. Once I get some more free time I will get it a little more tightened up.

Thats a lot of food. I'd rather be skinny lol.
Ok did some last minute preps to change stuff around and get something new going. I havent had time to do anything but brief synapses of what changes Im makeing.. First like Monte suggested I am going to eat all my carbs after workout and double the amount to 400. I appears that 400 g carbs is about 10 cups cooked rice :eek:.. even with changing some out for sugar cereal.. thats a hefty amount of food to eat. So I will need to get the protein at least most of it down before then.

Plan for today:
32 ounces egg whites
bacon
Mozzarella balls
Broccoli
Mct oil(2tbs)
Turkey taco meat
workout

I havent had a chance to figure out the total macros yet.. I havent had time I just threw this together this morn. Once I get some more free time I will get it a little more tightened up.

side not its funny how posture changes your look.. In the above pic my shoulders are forward which makes my chest look smaller then the pic above it. And the straighter I stand the harder it is to get abs to show.. I guess that's why guys really have to practice posing.

Thats a lot of food. I'd rather be skinny lol.

Ill give it a shot.... Wont hurt. I mean the reality is I know how to lose weight and get back to a skinnyguy even with out blasting gears or other drugs. I have that part figured out.

I already got down the egg whites, half mozzarella balls, bacon, and half the chicken balls.. If I cant hang or don't like the way I'm looking Ill just revert back to what I was doing.

To be honest after this last cut with out gears I feel small.:confused: I want to gain again.

Plan for today:
32 ounces egg whites
bacon
Mozzarella balls
Broccoli
Mct oil(2tbs)
Turkey taco meat
workout

Do you plan to eat that all in one sitting post workout? That's not quite what I meant.....

A shake with 150g cereal blended up in it post with no fat. Egg whites and sweetener. Then 45-60 minutes after, first meal with 75g rice then another 75g a couple hours later.

Try 300 then work up

IML Gear Cream!
Do you plan to eat that all in one sitting post workout? That's not quite what I meant.....

A shake with 150g cereal blended up in it post with no fat. Egg whites and sweetener. Then 45-60 minutes after, first meal with 75g rice then another 75g a couple hours later.

Try 300 then work up

I didnt really think it was. I get done with work out at around 6pm and in bed by 9(up at 4:30am). So it was my plan to do it over the course of 3 hours(which seem pretty in line with your above post). Then hit the sack. But for me even with three hours its going to be tough.... And I will likely reduce my fats a little once I check out what exact macros Im getting down.. But right now I feel fine I have have most my protein down... and rice is only filling for a little.

But no fat huh? Guess the goat milk is out? Ill have to check out non fat milk.. or sum ten.

Thanks again for the suggestions!:winkfinger:

I didnt mean ypu were skinny, i was referring to me.
Ill give it a shot.... Wont hurt. I mean the reality is I know how to lose weight and get back to a skinnyguy even with out blasting gears or other drugs. I have that part figured out.

I already got down the egg whites, half mozzarella balls, bacon, and half the chicken balls.. If I cant hang or don't like the way I'm looking Ill just revert back to what I was doing.

To be honest after this last cut with out gears I feel small.:confused: I want to gain again.

I didnt really think it was. I get done with work out at around 6pm and in bed by 9(up at 4:30am). So it was my plan to do it over the course of 3 hours(which seem pretty in line with your above post). Then hit the sack. But for me even with three hours its going to be tough.... And I will likely reduce my fats a little once I check out what exact macros Im getting down.. But right now I feel fine I have have most my protein down... and rice is only filling for a little.

But no fat huh? Guess the goat milk is out? Ill have to check out non fat milk.. or sum ten.

Thanks again for the suggestions!:winkfinger:

Yes your meals post workout need to be minimal fat to none. Use egg whites.

I didnt mean ypu were skinny, i was referring to me.

hey by the way I have been checking out a new set of boots! I want something that is a lot stiffer. But I found some cool ones that fit the bill..

500x430_15695-1.png

These are made by fitwell called "backcountry" but they are pretty sweet. probably going to grab them in a couple months

https://fitwellboots.com/product/backcountry/

or these

maxresdefault.jpg

https://www.k2snowboarding.com/en/mens/boots/aspect-1718.html

This is my second choice.. Still great. but those fitwells are a true back country boot... Both are crampon compatible.

My ankle is still healing but next year I think Im going to buy a season pass to Squaw valley (the Icon pass) at the end of the year. I was watching people ride that mountain until end of May! and next year Im really going to take advantage of spring conditions.. I was bummed watching people board for months after I had to stop because of my foot..

Yes your meals post workout need to be minimal fat to none. Use egg whites.

Im actually really excited(anxious even) to eat cereal tonight.. I love cereal and havent eaten it in months. My previous diet only allowed it on cheat meals.

Top-25-Excited-Meme-1.jpg

I dont know much about backcountry gear but those look sweet. I do like the boa on that k2. My next boots will be the boa system.

I dont know much about backcountry gear but those look sweet. I do like the boa on that k2. My next boots will be the boa system.

backcountry boots are just a lot more stiff. you spend a lot of time on your toes going up mountains and more time walking. So it leads to less foot fatigue. actually a long day with soft boots can be pretty brutal but my current ones arent that soft. Resort boots you want to have some play in them it usualy leads to a more enjoyable ride. with less jolty turns.. Think Big 4 wheel jeep with stiff suspension vs a stock chevy silverado.

welp got 300g carbs down the last hundred will have to be worked up to.

Did a back day yesterday
Bent over bb row
135*20
225*10
205*10
185*12

Hs high row supinated grip
180*10 2 sets
180*12

Meadows row single arm
45*12
90*10
90*12
115*6

Big super set to finish out

Wide grip pull down(3 second release with powerful contraction)+ Straight arm push down+ overhead curl- 3 times through
Pull downs were sets of 15-20 with 120
Straight arm push downs and overhead curls were 60lbs at ten reps... I was diein on the curls by the end

rear delt face pulls

fdf4f3bad81e95138f41e7c268ed2b23.heic

Almost no carb feast.. basically I forgot the avocado 🥑 has a couple.

Get Shredded!
Like it. Trace carbs from fats aren't really an issue.

So the 300g went down ok? How did you split it up?

I was able to get 4 cups cooked rice and 4cups cereal. I didn’t include the carbs from the non fat milk.

I didn’t do gym yesterday or today so no carbs. I have gym time in the morning and a cheat meal on Sunday( normal cheat meal day). I’ll make my cheat part of high carbs tomorrow. I can see why you stay lean though. Every day not in the gym I feel like I’m cutting. And every day I’m in the gym I’m stuffed. I’ll keep it up and add more in. See what happens.

Thanks again for the advice.

02ded643f8f5f08ac5443d03648c508a.jpg

Felt like a machine this morn... time for some Father’s Day protein pancakes!!!!!!🤤

I did chest yesterday... It was leg day but I leave for vacation and didnt feel like hobbling around disneyland for 3 days... Good session..

Got bloods im good mostly with high hemoglobin and RBC... I need to donate. I did not think it would be as big an issue with lower doses but it is for me. alt is high also.. But lipids are good glucose is good and lipids were my initial worry. But Blood pressure is high and my anxiety is through the roof after not smoking weed for a month. I have no plans to pick it back up again. Im just not productive enough at home with it.

I will continue with worthless workouts when I get back..

I was able to get 4 cups cooked rice and 4cups cereal. I didn’t include the carbs from the non fat milk.

I didn’t do gym yesterday or today so no carbs. I have gym time in the morning and a cheat meal on Sunday( normal cheat meal day). I’ll make my cheat part of high carbs tomorrow. I can see why you stay lean though. Every day not in the gym I feel like I’m cutting. And every day I’m in the gym I’m stuffed. I’ll keep it up and add more in. See what happens.

Thanks again for the advice.

You bet man.

The idea here is keeping insulin resistance at bay as long as possible. By having no carbs on non training days and just the ones post workout, 70% of your week is carb free so it's almost like carb cycling but not really.

Keep pushing up those carbs immediately post workout with simple carbs that aren't just plain sugar. Blend the fuck out of em. Those are there because they digest so quickly and deliver a ton of carbs which means, you can eat again in a rather short period of time. If you use the egg whites to blend them up like I suggested instead of a solid protein source, it'll make it that much faster to clear the gut.

Scott Stevenson uses sorbet a lot I think in this method.

You bet man.

The idea here is keeping insulin resistance at bay as long as possible. By having no carbs on non training days and just the ones post workout, 70% of your week is carb free so it's almost like carb cycling but not really.

Keep pushing up those carbs immediately post workout with simple carbs that aren't just plain sugar. Blend the fuck out of em. Those are there because they digest so quickly and deliver a ton of carbs which means, you can eat again in a rather short period of time. If you use the egg whites to blend them up like I suggested instead of a solid protein source, it'll make it that much faster to clear the gut.

Scott Stevenson uses sorbet a lot I think in this method.

That funny you mention sorbet.. I took my kids to frozen yogurt last night (post workout) and saw zero fat and went to town! And still ate the rice and cereal and a carton of egg whites..

That funny you mention sorbet.. I took my kids to frozen yogurt last night (post workout) and saw zero fat and went to town! And still ate the rice and cereal and a carton of egg whites..

Ok back from Disneyland.. Just me and the wife and had a fucking great time.. My first time actually enjoying Disneyland. Its a different experience with my three rats to say the least.... Before it was more about them and me being more or less a packmule/bathroom taker/ride sitter.

Its funny how you get so caught up in your kids you don't realize how much things can change and being alone with my wife reaffirmed to me how much I like spending time with her and how compatible we are. It can be scary sometimes as you grow in a relationship and personally you don't know if you are growing apart or together. With three kids and both of us working full time the focus tends to be on that 99% of the time with very little time to even catch a breath. so this trip was much needed and a great time.

We had special event tickets and got to ride rides that very few others had access to(LITERALLY NO LINES) for six hours, free food from all the concession stands and even a swag bag.

Gotta get back in the gym though. First day back is leg day. Im going to keep it simple and hit the legs press for one really hard working set of 20 after a good warm up. Then find some other ass exercise, extensions and leg curl then hit the bike.

lunches- tri-tip with sauteed mushrooms, Broccoli, and marinated tomato salad with fresh mozzarella balls- the tri tip was just under 4 pounds

Breakfasts- are sausage and bacon and a carton of egg whites.. going to add avocado to but forgot to get it.

dinner tonight will be rice, cereal, and carton of egg whites possibly some chicken.

Ok back from Disneyland.. Just me and the wife and had a fucking great time.. My first time actually enjoying Disneyland. Its a different experience with my three rats to say the least.... Before it was more about them and me being more or less a packmule/bathroom taker/ride sitter.

Its funny how you get so caught up in your kids you don't realize how much things can change and being alone with my wife reaffirmed to me how much I like spending time with her and how compatible we are. It can be scary sometimes as you grow in a relationship and personally you don't know if you are growing apart or together. With three kids and both of us working full time the focus tends to be on that 99% of the time with very little time to even catch a breath. so this trip was much needed and a great time.

We had special event tickets and got to ride rides that very few others had access to(LITERALLY NO LINES) for six hours, free food from all the concession stands and even a swag bag.

Gotta get back in the gym though. First day back is leg day. Im going to keep it simple and hit the legs press for one really hard working set of 20 after a good warm up. Then find some other ass exercise, extensions and leg curl then hit the bike.

lunches- tri-tip with sauteed mushrooms, Broccoli, and marinated tomato salad with fresh mozzarella balls- the tri tip was just under 4 pounds

Breakfasts- are sausage and bacon and a carton of egg whites.. going to add avocado to but forgot to get it.

dinner tonight will be rice, cereal, and carton of egg whites possibly some chicken.
My wife and I had a similar trip to Vegas a couple months back.

It's good for a couple to be husband and wife from time to time instead of mom and dad.

Legs
ISO squat machine
Warm up 4 sets
140*20 to light
180*16
180*12

Romanian dead
90*20
140*16
180*12

Leg extension double leg
2 sets of 15
Single leg
2 sets of 15

Leg curl
4 sets of 20

Hit the bike. Legs are beat.

Went home slammed 4 cups Apple Jacks.. egg white carton.. 4 cups white rice.. I think I’m going to make Mexican rice tomorrow. White rice got was hard to finish. It was a little dry. But I love Mexican rice so I’m goi g to give it a shot.

Back