Rep Points

Great info. Thanks

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    3 Posts
    Rep Points

Quote Originally Posted by BigLex View Post
    There are many contradictions regarding usage and effects of AAS and on PCT. This post contains info that has been the standard for many years. Regarding HCG however, I think more needs to be understood. I am not sure yet but I am led to believe that in PCT, we want out bodies to return to normal,(we want normal LH production) and if we are adding HCG post cycle which acts like LH, how can we do that? can the clomid/Nolv. get our LH up when our pituitary glands think we don't need it due to the HCG? I believe in keeping my testes working and I am doing it now in my cycle. I am using 500i.u. 3 times a week every other week and using a highly accurate digital caliper have measured my nuts and have no shrinkage. When I followed the what I consider the old school info of the above post, my nuts turned into raisins. So far so good. What I plan on doing two weeks before my cycle ends, stop my HCG and long ester injections, use orals for a week around the clock and the second week, only in the morning. I feel then I will be perfectly fine using Nolvadex to get my pituitary to produce enough LH because my hypothalamus will hopefully not be too confused by crazy estrogen and androgen levels because of the last two weeks of fast acting and last week only in the morning which allow for more normal levels every night. This is what I gather and I really don't know if I am right but so far so good with the small doses of HCG. No side effects from 500i.u. EOD EOW. and no shrinkage after 6 weeks. That is my biggest surprise and I am very happy about that.
    I’m on a long cycle and basically doing the same thing 250iu HCG x2 per week. Nuts only shrunk a little.

I’m switching to short eaters now and for the next two weeks. Then jumping right into PCT.

Do you not plan on using clomid??

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    1 Post
    Rep Points

Thank you. I'm new here...

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    1 Post
    Rep Points

My first cycle was 10 weeks test e 500mg I ran hcg with cycle 500mg week but my balls shrank, anyway I did normal pct nolva 40 40 20 20 clomid 50 50 25 25, 2 months after pct my lh 1.98, fsh 1.78 and total test: 3.8 but still my balls werent as big as before cycle. Now I am running 2. cycle again with hcg 500mg/w from the first day of cycle. Again they
    shrank
    sometimes even I think that they lost lol, because they got really small, I did 500mg hcg injection last time and they got bigger and much more heavier maybe 3x. What should I do to get back them like before after pct? I am considering 500mg/day for 4-5 days 10 days before pct?