• 👋Hello, please SIGN-UP FOR A FREE account and become a member of our community!
    You will then be able to start threads, post comments and send messages to other members. Thanks!
  • 💪IronMag Labs® 30% Off Easter Sale👉www.ironmaglabs.com Coupon code: EASTER30🐰

New year, New cycle

XOTG85

Board Rep
Reaction score
Get Shredded!
Anyone planned a blast this new year yet ?I’m currently on test 200mg and gw501516 and seeing great results. I’m adding another 400mg test cyp and 600mg of eq with proviron 50mg ed and t-Bol 80mg ed. All products will be Euro Pharmacies but the gw (choice compounds). I have been Feeling real strong and healthy lately looking forward to 2018. What’s your plans this year ?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Currently running clen about 5 weeks in. Learning while on the site. Considering primo and var or EQ and var. By the way I am female.

Hoping to hope on the Tren train for the first time this year. Adding to my TRT. Maybe add some winny as well. Should be a good cutting cycle.

Hoping to hope on the Tren train for the first time this year. Adding to my TRT. Maybe add some winny as well. Should be a good cutting cycle.

How is everything since the move ? Hope you guys are settling in.

How is the clen treating you so far ? Where is your log at ?
Things are going pretty good so far. I am on week five as of Sunday. My husband is seeing the changes more then I am. Since we are more hard on ourselves then others. The move has been more expensive then we thought but it’s so much nicer here. 75 here NY 12 inches of snow.

Things are going pretty good so far. I am on week five as of Sunday. My husband is seeing the changes more then I am. Since we are more hard on ourselves then others. The move has been more expensive then we thought but it’s so much nicer here. 75 here NY 12 inches of snow.

Keep pounding out that cardio and drastically cut carbs and you’ll be there. Big change in the weather department lol.

Keep pounding out that cardio and drastically cut carbs and you’ll be there. Big change in the weather department lol.

Upping the cardio this week for her. Should be good. Two days of hitt come Sunday and other days steady state. She is low carbs already and she hates Keto

1g EQ
500-800 test
proviron and tbol last 6 weeks

20weeks

not touching Tren again for a while

IML Gear Cream!
Anyone planned a blast this new year yet ?I’m currently on test 200mg and gw501516 and seeing great results. I’m adding another 400mg test cyp and 600mg of eq with proviron 50mg ed and t-Bol 80mg ed. All products will be Euro Pharmacies but the gw (choice compounds). I have been Feeling real strong and healthy lately looking forward to 2018. What’s your plans this year ?

Is this what you generally run tbol at bro? I've never ran it, something I need to research deeper as I've got a mother load of it. What's your sweet spot with it?

New year ....will start a follistatin 344 ( untagged ) 10 days cycle . Oils from EP , sustanon , eq and masteron . Also G-tropin , T4 and arimidex

Is this what you generally run tbol at bro? I've never ran it, something I need to research deeper as I've got a mother load of it. What's your sweet spot with it?

Sweet spot is 70-80 for me but ppl run it all the way up to 100mg with no issues. The gains are very lean and dry and it’s not to harsh on the body.

Doing a log for Pharmacom

1000mgs Sust
600mgs Deca
400mgs Tren

Big boy cycle
10 weeks.

I'll switch compounds and sources after the 10 weeks and do another 10.
Probably Test and Mast.

Sent from my LGLS755 using Tapatalk

Back