• 👋Hello, please SIGN-UP FOR A FREE account and become a member of our community!
    You will then be able to start threads, post comments and send messages to other members. Thanks!
  • 💪Check Out IronMag Labs Andro Hard® - Powered by R-Andro & Epi-Andro! 💊
  • 👉Check Out Platinum Pharms🌽Corn Hole Sale!🌽

Any of you guys considering running Monster gear check this out.

Nitro181

Registered
Reaction score
Get Shredded!
Monster unfortunately wasn't the first lab i tried From ASF. The first guy was nothing but pacs that were missing gear and lots of waiting and BS. The second lab i tried was on their way out and ripped everyone off. So when i was ready to try again i placed my first order with monster last March and have been using them since. It wont look like it from my before pic I'm posting but i have been using AAS since my mid twenty's.So I have used a good amount, both good and bad so i know the difference, but always had alot of pip. In the beginning i was able to get gear locally and put on some good size but didn't have my training and diet figured out yet, After my boy stopped selling i couldn't find gear any where until i found ASF. By then i was down to about 195lbs. I put a little size back on with the first lab i used but after they closed and i got burned by the other one I was back down to under 200lbs. Since last March i have put 35lbs on running Monsters gear. I have run their test E 500mg, Tren A 100mg, Deca 300mg, Tren/Npp blend and D-bol, Winstrol and Anadrol. I have never had bloods done but i know my body pretty well by now and can tell what works and gives the results im looking for. None of there oils have ever given me any pip. I pin my quads delts and some times my Bi's and Tri's. The order i placed yesterday has to be my fifth or sixth. Could be more but when they launched the new site the old order history was lost. Once the funds are recieved i usually have my pac within a week and customer service is great. With one order we had a problem and i ended up making a double payment..The whole thing was confusing as hell and i expected to end up losing out on the one payment, but i explained the situation to who ever i was dealing with there and the credit was just applied to another order. That was it for me...to be able to build that much trust when so much of what we do is anonymous on here..Ill be using them as long as they are around. Not to mention the results im getting.. Between my training, diet and Monster I finally and going to achieve a life long goal of entering my first body building show hopefully this year. I still have a long way to go but providing no major injuries ill get there. This post is to help out any new guys on here or anyone considering Monster. I remember how how unsure i was of trusting a lab when i was new to this board and hope this helps. Also to thank you guys at Monster.

Attachments

• 20180103_093601[1].jpg
    20180103_093601[1].jpg
    1 MB · Views: 215
  • 20180103_093814[1].jpg
    20180103_093814[1].jpg
    1.5 MB · Views: 216
You look great bro! I'm glad you have enjoyed your experience with monster like so many others have. monster isnt going anywhere, so that's great you can consider them your go to lab that you can always trust.

Solid look brotha keep after it

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G900A using Tapatalk

Im glad to hear youre happy with the products and our customer service. I live is lifestyle and I actually enjoy helping others so if you ever have questions feel free to ask. But hell......looks like youre doing pretty good on your own. You made some huge gains bud. Very impressive size

Thanks for the reviews brother.

we can all see your hard work and dedication in the gym and most important , at the kitchen.

keep killing it

Thanks for the feed back guys..i work out at home..turned my garage into a gym...so dont get much feed back from guys who can appreciate what it takes.

Looking good brother. Mind telling what compounds you've been running?

Monster unfortunately wasn't the first lab i tried From ASF. The first guy was nothing but pacs that were missing gear and lots of waiting and BS. The second lab i tried was on their way out and ripped everyone off. So when i was ready to try again i placed my first order with monster last March and have been using them since. It wont look like it from my before pic I'm posting but i have been using AAS since my mid twenty's.So I have used a good amount, both good and bad so i know the difference, but always had alot of pip. In the beginning i was able to get gear locally and put on some good size but didn't have my training and diet figured out yet, After my boy stopped selling i couldn't find gear any where until i found ASF. By then i was down to about 195lbs. I put a little size back on with the first lab i used but after they closed and i got burned by the other one I was back down to under 200lbs. Since last March i have put 35lbs on running Monsters gear. I have run their test E 500mg, Tren A 100mg, Deca 300mg, Tren/Npp blend and D-bol, Winstrol and Anadrol. I have never had bloods done but i know my body pretty well by now and can tell what works and gives the results im looking for. None of there oils have ever given me any pip. I pin my quads delts and some times my Bi's and Tri's. The order i placed yesterday has to be my fifth or sixth. Could be more but when they launched the new site the old order history was lost. Once the funds are recieved i usually have my pac within a week and customer service is great. With one order we had a problem and i ended up making a double payment..The whole thing was confusing as hell and i expected to end up losing out on the one payment, but i explained the situation to who ever i was dealing with there and the credit was just applied to another order. That was it for me...to be able to build that much trust when so much of what we do is anonymous on here..Ill be using them as long as they are around. Not to mention the results im getting.. Between my training, diet and Monster I finally and going to achieve a life long goal of entering my first body building show hopefully this year. I still have a long way to go but providing no major injuries ill get there. This post is to help out any new guys on here or anyone considering Monster. I remember how how unsure i was of trusting a lab when i was new to this board and hope this helps. Also to thank you guys at Monster.
How long between pics was this transformation? No hgh?

Sent from my SM-J700T using Tapatalk

I was making great progress last year running their NPP and mast. I’ve been through a few different sources and was very skeptical about monster at first because of their name lol and prices but it turned out to be pretty potent shit. I may dig up the log I was doing and start over. Had to quit because some head problems that I think were potentiated by the gear so that’s how you know it’s the real deal I guess. Getting myself into the right state of mind before I dive back in.

im having great results though now just with TRT dose and a little bit of mast.

IML Gear Cream!
I was making great progress last year running their NPP and mast. I’ve been through a few different sources and was very skeptical about monster at first because of their name lol and prices but it turned out to be pretty potent shit. I may dig up the log I was doing and start over. Had to quit because some head problems that I think were potentiated by the gear so that’s how you know it’s the real deal I guess. Getting myself into the right state of mind before I dive back in.

I have known a few guys over the years who have some anxiety/depression issues when running nandralone. Do you feel the same way with deca?

I have known a few guys over the years who have some anxiety/depression issues when running nandralone. Do you feel the same way with deca?

Actually never tried deca. I’ve had major issues with tren in the past though. I had some substance abuse issues going on at the time so I can’t reallt blame the gear. Maybe it made me more prone for relapsing though? I literally went deep down the rabbit hole 5 weeks into my blast.

i plan on giving it another go in a couple months. Knowing what I know now I’m not too worried.

How much mast are you running?

Actually never tried deca. I’ve had major issues with tren in the past though. I had some substance abuse issues going on at the time so I can’t reallt blame the gear. Maybe it made me more prone for relapsing though? I literally went deep down the rabbit hole 5 weeks into my blast.

i plan on giving it another go in a couple months. Knowing what I know now I’m not too worried.

Yikes man. I am in recovery so I can understand where your coming from. I haven’t had any thoughts about wanting to use while being on gear. I know what will happen if I stick that rig into my arm. It’s game over.

How was their NPP? I am doing some shopping around trying to figure out which lab I wanna go with. I like IL because it’s suspended in Mig and that shit is so smooth to pin. I’ve heard NPP can have some PIP.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Yikes man. I am in recovery so I can understand where your coming from. I haven’t had any thoughts about wanting to use while being on gear. I know what will happen if I stick that rig into my arm. It’s game over.

How was their NPP? I am doing some shopping around trying to figure out which lab I wanna go with. I like IL because it’s suspended in Mig and that shit is so smooth to pin. I’ve heard NPP can have some PIP.

I'm not trying to start another topic but gear saved my life I would be dead or in prison ya I went from one addiction to another but I'm not hurting people anymore I have great relationship with my family I bust my ass at work everyday I take care of my kids pay my bills and look good while doing all of this. I stay clean 1ml at a time

I use quite a bit of our npp and have never gotten pip from it Stick around though....well have several products in mig soon

I'm not trying to start another topic but gear saved my life I would be dead or in prison ya I went from one addiction to another but I'm not hurting people anymore I have great relationship with my family I bust my ass at work everyday I take care of my kids pay my bills and look good while doing all of this. I stay clean 1ml at a time

Funny you say this. Lmfao. I was just talking to my friend about how gear is helping me stay off the dope. Agreed. Went from one addiction to another but I’m not shooting heroin up all day. Training and diet has taken on such a huge part in my life and I know that if I stick that needle in my arm it’s all going to take a back burner. Staying clean 1ml at a time bro! Fuck yes

glad to see you are doing better Nuttz , lmk if you need anything bro

Datta boy!!

Sent from my LGLS755 using Tapatalk

Get Shredded!
I like "staying clean 1ml at a time!"

Sent from my LGLS755 using Tapatalk

Glad to hear monster is still doing good. I dont buy a lot of gear but have used monster a couple times and have always had good experiences. Its a plus that the reps are active and helpful.

Back