• 👋Hello, please SIGN-UP FOR A FREE account and become a member of our community!
    You will then be able to start threads, post comments and send messages to other members. Thanks!
  • 💪IronMag Labs® 30% Off Easter Sale👉www.ironmaglabs.com Coupon code: EASTER30🐰

TRT with Tren and winstrol

Eyeguy

Registered
Reaction score
Get Shredded!
Thinking about adding tren and winstrol to my trt. Planning on 400mg of tren and 50 of winstrol. I am in Arizona now moved from NY and need to lean out. Figured this could help. Any thoughts. I am 5’8 205 probably around16% bodyfat.
Thanks

What dose is your TRT? Guessing 200mg? I am about to wrap up my first run with Tren. Did 50mg ED and had some amazing results.

Tren in conjunction with a proper diet will do wonders for you leaning out. What’s your diet like?

I don’t have any experience with Winstrol so I can’t speak on that.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

What dose is your TRT? Guessing 200mg? I am about to wrap up my first run with Tren. Did 50mg ED and had some amazing results.

Tren in conjunction with a proper diet will do wonders for you leaning out. What’s your diet like?

I don’t have any experience with Winstrol so I can’t speak on that.

Yes my trt dose is 200mg. Was considering doing 400mg tren a week. 200 every 4 days. I will take a look at your log

Yes my trt dose is 200mg. Was considering doing 400mg tren a week. 200 every 4 days. I will take a look at your log

Tren A half life is about a day so you definitely do not want to pin e4d. Instead, ed or eod.

This seems like your first blast. If so then I wouldn’t recommend tren or anything beyond the standard recommended first cycle.

Tren A half life is about a day so you definitely do not want to pin e4d. Instead, ed or eod.

This seems like your first blast. If so then I wouldn’t recommend tren or anything beyond the standard recommended first cycle.

Thanks for the info

Very bad idea...ive seen alot of your posts on here trying to get free gear etc... and its obvious you have no idea what you are doing...adding Tren is just wreckless at this point....i mean bro you just said above you are only gonna pin Tren A every 4 days.....you have ALOT more research and learning to do....what makes you feel you need or are even ready for Tren? Whats your cycle history? What all do you have on hand incase you run into problems? Don't take offense to this bro, just calling it how i see it.

I don't know your experience or stats but that is a brutal cycle.

I would ask your age?

Winny I will not use. It is a young man's drug as it will waste your lipids which you will not feel but the drying out of the joints is pure misery if you are up there in age.

Tren? Maybe 350mg a week at the most. I have some and if I ever use it again I am thinking 200mg a week.

400mg tren a week is pretty stout.

I would ask your age?

Winny I will not use. It is a young man's drug as it will waste your lipids which you will not feel but the drying out of the joints is pure misery if you are up there in age.

Tren? Maybe 350mg a week at the most. I have some and if I ever use it again I am thinking 200mg a week.

200mg with a solid diet will produce excellent results....I just tapped out at week 6 on 700mg per week...wont be going that high ever again...not worth it...i was doing great then literally out of nowhere BOOM sides hit like a train....be careful OP....just know, you play with fire, you may get burned

Last edited:
IML Gear Cream!

I would ask your age?

^^ this. 350mg a week is a greeting starting dose. It’s what I am running and I’ve tremendous results.

Very bad idea...ive seen alot of your posts on here trying to get free gear etc... and its obvious you have no idea what you are doing...adding Tren is just wreckless at this point....i mean bro you just said above you are only gonna pin Tren A every 4 days.....you have ALOT more research and learning to do....what makes you feel you need or are even ready for Tren? Whats your cycle history? What all do you have on hand incase you run into problems? Don't take offense to this bro, just calling it how i see it.
what gain train has told you is the TRUTH bro, dont get carried away bro, i have never used tren, its a very potent compound, rethink a few things and do more digging..Alot of solid dudes and gals here man, your trt with a dialed diet should lean you out a bunch..

Thank you guys for all the info. I was told by a few Gym friends that tren would be a great add to my trt dose so I figured it wouldn’t be that bad to add. I will do 50-75eod to see how that goes. The addition of winny was an added bonus thought. I will just run the tren and see how that goes. Nova on hand if needed. Thanks

Thank you guys for all the info. I was told by a few Gym friends that tren would be a great add to my trt dose so I figured it wouldn’t be that bad to add. I will do 50-75eod to see how that goes. The addition of winny was an added bonus thought. I will just run the tren and see how that goes. Nova on hand if needed. Thanks

I’d keep it at a consistent dose. Start at 50mg EOD if that’s what you plan on doing. If it’s too much for you, then drop the dosage. Tren is a hell of a compound man. Don’t get hormone greedy and start blasting a shit load of Tren.

Give it time to work too. I started feeling some of the sides at the 5 ish day mark. The strength will come along with it in time too.

Research and research. I still read up on AAS, including Test. Just when I think I know it all, I learn something new.

Be safe my brother.

It's good that you have nolva because you never know but tren does not aromatize.

I’d keep it at a consistent dose. Start at 50mg EOD if that’s what you plan on doing. If it’s too much for you, then drop the dosage. Tren is a hell of a compound man. Don’t get hormone greedy and start blasting a shit load of Tren.

Give it time to work too. I started feeling some of the sides at the 5 ish day mark. The strength will come along with it in time too.

Research and research. I still read up on AAS, including Test. Just when I think I know it all, I learn something new.

Be safe my brother.

Thanks for the infor brother. I will go that way. 50mg EOD. I wont blast like crazy. Thanks again

Thanks for the infor brother. I will go that way. 50mg EOD. I wont blast like crazy. Thanks again
Yeah I still get great results at 200-300mgs pw. 400 the sides begin, but not too bad. Sleep is affected. 500mgs sleep and attitude is affected. 600mgs sleep, mood, irritability, impatience, and even slightly anxiety happens. I never regularly have any anxiety at all. I'd say 300-350, is a great sweet spot for most. However, it being your first time, I'd still work slowly up to that.

Sent from my LG-SP320 using Tapatalk

Thinking about adding tren and winstrol to my trt. Planning on 400mg of tren and 50 of winstrol. I am in Arizona now moved from NY and need to lean out. Figured this could help. Any thoughts. I am 5’8 205 probably around16% bodyfat.
Thanks
How many calories a day are you eating, and how are you tracking it? What does your cardio regimen look like (be honest)?

Back