• 👋Hello, please SIGN-UP FOR A FREE account and become a member of our community!
    You will then be able to start threads, post comments and send messages to other members. Thanks!
  • 🩺Muscle Gelz® HUMANOGEN® - Powered by Ibutamoren® Increases Growth Hormone! (Transdermal - No Injecting!)🏥

This is all new to me!

Palmbeach

Registered
Reaction score
Get Shredded!
What's up guys. I'm a old school dude that has never been on a forum before so please any direction and education would be of great help. Thanks in advance.

Welcome palmbeach!

Ck out the threads of interest. Keep like comments in that thread.

Introduce ur self. Tell us a little about u.

Build the trust factor w folks. Don’t go head on to where can I buy x.

Do some self research.

We r all hear for some education and figure out what works.

We r all here pretty much for the same reasons.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Welcome to the board.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

Welcome palmbeach!

Ck out the threads of interest. Keep like comments in that thread.

Introduce ur self. Tell us a little about u.

Build the trust factor w folks. Don’t go head on to where can I buy x.

Do some self research.

We r all hear for some education and figure out what works.

We r all here pretty much for the same reasons.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Everything said here...Welcome aboard.

Welcome to ASF, from the Pharmaloot team.

Welcome to the forum!

Thank you everybody for the welcome messages. A little about me, like my intro said I am an old school guy. Only ran your basic gear off and on for 20+ years with being focused on one thing always, just getting big. Well now that i am older, will be 44 this year, I feel I need to educate my self more on the new stuff like sarms and peptides to see how beneficial they are. I honestly don't know anything about either. Also am more concerned with my health and what I should do as I preventive measure when I am running a cycle. I've honestly never cared or worried about it, but I am now. So again thank you guys for the welcome, I look forward to picking your brains and getting educated.

Thank you everybody for the welcome messages. A little about me, like my intro said I am an old school guy. Only ran your basic gear off and on for 20+ years with being focused on one thing always, just getting big. Well now that i am older, will be 44 this year, I feel I need to educate my self more on the new stuff like sarms and peptides to see how beneficial they are. I honestly don't know anything about either. Also am more concerned with my health and what I should do as I preventive measure when I am running a cycle. I've honestly never cared or worried about it, but I am now. So again thank you guys for the welcome, I look forward to picking your brains and getting educated.
Welcome to the forum. I think you'll like it here. Everything you need or want to know can be found in this website. Feel free to ask questions to information you can't find by searching. Wealth of knowledge here from many great members.

Back