• 👋Hello, please SIGN-UP FOR A FREE account and become a member of our community!
    You will then be able to start threads, post comments and send messages to other members. Thanks!
  • 💪Check Out IronMag Labs Andro Hard® - Powered by R-Andro & Epi-Andro! 💊
  • 👉Check Out Platinum Pharms🌽Corn Hole Sale!🌽

Skull cap in the gym?

Jmbatts

Banned
Reaction score
Get Shredded!
I've always wanted to put my hoodie up in the gym but think it's a bit too douchie.

But, wearing a beanie January seems normal. Any of you wear one in the gym? I'm going to start wearing a black one tomorrow; will help keep my dot earbuds in.

I wear beanies in the gym it's a preference not a judgment thing. I see girl's wear them i see men wear them what's the big deal.

Hoodiez not in the gym but on the mill to drop weight it's fine ive done it it's been done by both male and female again who cares life is to short to worry what other's think tell them to fuck off or meet them outside... I never turn down a good time... I got an ass whoopin before only hurts for a min you clean up and say " ya well you should see the other guy " .. Trust me it works 100% of the time.. Not all the just you know what don't use that line just run or scream loud idk...

Cheapthreads out..

I've always wanted to put my hoodie up in the gym but think it's a bit too douchie.

But, wearing a beanie January seems normal. Any of you wear one in the gym? I'm going to start wearing a black one tomorrow; will help keep my dot earbuds in.
I would never wear a beanie because I don't suck cock.

Sent from my DEA work phone

Well there you go guy don't wear beanies if you ski naked.

Cheapthreads out..

I sometimes wear a white or black brimless skullcap in the gym especially in winter.

Well there you go guy wear beanies if you skip rope with swimming fins on your feet..

Cheapthreads out..

I would never wear a beanie because I don't suck cock.

Sent from my DEA work phone

I'm honestly curious how you think they look gay. Skinny/tapered gym pants, sure: but beanies and hardcore meatheads sort of go hand in hand.

I wear beanies in the gym it's a preference not a judgment thing. I see girl's wear them i see men wear them what's the big deal.

Hoodiez not in the gym but on the mill to drop weight it's fine ive done it it's been done by both male and female again who cares life is to short to worry what other's think tell them to fuck off or meet them outside... I never turn down a good time... I got an ass whoopin before only hurts for a min you clean up and say " ya well you should see the other guy " .. Trust me it works 100% of the time.. Not all the just you know what don't use that line just run or scream loud idk...

Cheapthreads out..

There's a black guy, 6'2 pretty swole for his age at my gym: he wears sunglasses with the bands on them the whole time.

There's a black guy, 6'2 pretty swole for his age at my gym: he wears sunglasses with the bands on them the whole time.

Sunglasses probs not.. 6'2 probs won't slap them off his face but when he leaves ill be talkin shit.. I think poirot wanted you to look at something and comment on it. Lol..im out of this...

Cheapthreads out.

I think it’s ok as long as you don’t have dick holes in your ears ( obnoxiously large gauges )

Lol funny you call those overly large ear gauges that. Ya they can look pretty ridiculous especially in the gym. To me the small plugs are OK and I plan to get a set of them myself.

I see people with those and I want to rip there fucking ear lobes off

Ya I know the feeling...and a few dudes (not all though) with them tend to be total douchenozzles.

I agree , I know a guy that has those . He’s hot headed alcoholic about to leave the country because he was involved in a dui hit & run . He works a job for a week or two doesn’t get his way tells his boss off . I hate that mofo but my lady has been friends with him for 20 years so I occasionally have to see him

Wear your skullcap you dirty little Jew!

<insert giant winkfinger here>

I don't give a shit what other people wear, and I don't care what people think about how I am dressed. Wear what you want and do not worry about it.

I agree , I know a guy that has those . He’s hot headed alcoholic about to leave the country because he was involved in a dui hit & run . He works a job for a week or two doesn’t get his way tells his boss off . I hate that mofo but my lady has been friends with him for 20 years so I occasionally have to see him

Uh, fuck that? You let your lady see this dude?

I occasionally wear hoodie when I dont want people distracting me. Helps me focus.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I occasionally wear hoodie when I dont want people distracting me. Helps me focus.

Turbins don't count.

Cheapthreads out..

Turbins don't count.

Cheapthreads out..

Says the guy who wears condoms (beanies) on his head.
e47a162ac281886a4a5bf3955feca6b8.jpeg

The most innovative method of contraception.

Says the guy who wears condoms (beanies) on his head.
e47a162ac281886a4a5bf3955feca6b8.jpeg

That the 15 yr olds nipple you sending me Osama? Im good i got a real lady ... Here's a secret she's 34 yrs old don't tell k... Now go blow something up like your hand

Cheapthreads out..

That the 15 yr olds nipple you sending me Osama? Im good i got a real lady ... Here's a secret she's 34 yrs old don't tell k... Now go blow something up like your hand

Cheapthreads out..

Thats what you wear in gym trump
Then you wonder why you cant score a chick
Major cock block

There's a youngish dude in the gym, decent shape, but thin, wears the cut-off sleeves to show the guns.

His head wear is a baseball hat, covered by a skull cap, and covered by the sleeveless hoodie, takes no chances on keeping his head warm. :)

Back