• 👋Hello, please SIGN-UP FOR A FREE account and become a member of our community!
    You will then be able to start threads, post comments and send messages to other members. Thanks!
  • 💪IronMag Labs® 30% Off Easter Sale👉www.ironmaglabs.com Coupon code: EASTER30🐰

Protein powdered and BCAA

nwguy

Registered
Reaction score
Get Shredded!
I’m out of my protein and also my bcaa. Went to order more and can’t find the brands I was using anymore.

What do do you guys use that taste the best?

Protein? I have used the nectar before and it tasted good and was easy to digest for my body. I need something that tastes good as I only use water. Yes I know to get it from food but I can’t always eat where I can drink throughout the day if needed.

bcaa?

thabks for the help fellas!

Dymatize makes good tasting protein powders.

And Xtend Bcaas are the best IMO

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G935A using Tapatalk

You can get quality protien and have it flavored anyway you want at truenutrion.com

Same thing for BCAA

But I agree x-tend BCAA is good too.

What is the digestion like with both those powders?

skip what flavors have you got.

What is the digestion like with both those powders?

skip what flavors have you got.

At true nutrition you can make any blend you want. Want fast digesting whey only or whey with slower digesting casein you can order however you want. They even have freeze dried red meat protien.

I got chocolate or vanilla medium sweetened with stevia. I mostly order micronized whey for faster digesting but there are times I might mix it like syntha six which is also a good deal on Amazon.

At true nutrition you can make any blend you want. Want fast digesting whey only or whey with slower digesting casein you can order however you want. They even have freeze dried red meat protien.

I got chocolate or vanilla medium sweetened with stevia. I mostly order micronized whey for faster digesting but there are times I might mix it like syntha six which is also a good deal on Amazon.

Awesome. Thank you for the info. I will check them out.

My guts been pucky with protein in the past where I just can’t process it. The nectar I had no issues with but it seems so overly priced.

I fortunately do not have issues with protien powders.

Except one time I bought egg protien powder and Lord have mercy my wife suffered for weeks before I gave it up due to off gassing something fierce.

Myprotein. The highest rated protein on labdoor.com.
Its cheap, its good quality, easily digestible and tastes decent. Least of all, it has very less heavy metals and toxic substances.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I love syntha 6 but Whey has given me problems since becoming intolerant to milk products. But something about micronized protien ( i believe its the way its broken down ) does not bother me. So i go with Mutant proteins, very tasty and no bloat or gas

Myprotein. The highest rated protein on labdoor.com.
Its cheap, its good quality, easily digestible and tastes decent. Least of all, it has very less heavy metals and toxic substances.

There are about 8 places in the US that process whey. All manufacturers use the same product and may put additives and relable. Its more of the type of protein rather than the brand (all things considered )

IML Gear Cream!
There are about 8 places in the US that process whey. All manufacturers use the same product and may put additives and relable. Its more of the type of protein rather than the brand (all things considered )

Labdoor does tox reports on the product. You can check it out.
Nitrogen spiking and impurities are part of the brand game.

I fortunately do not have issues with protien powders.

Except one time I bought egg protien powder and Lord have mercy my wife suffered for weeks before I gave it up due to off gassing something fierce.

Note to self... skip egg protein powder!

what flavor x tend bcaa have you used?

- - - Updated - - -

Thanks everyone for their posts and comments. I appreciate the suggestions!

Back