• 👋Hello, please SIGN-UP FOR A FREE account and become a member of our community!
    You will then be able to start threads, post comments and send messages to other members. Thanks!
  • 💪Check Out IronMag Labs Andro Hard® - Powered by R-Andro & Epi-Andro! 💊
  • 👉Check Out Platinum Pharms🌽Corn Hole Sale!🌽

TB-500 & BPC-157 Healing Log!!

aceyyy

Registered
Reaction score
Get Shredded!
Hey guys,

So just wanted to make a quick healing log of TB-500 in-combination with BPC-157 to see how the effects correlate towards my injuries/chronic pain.

Basically, i'm suffering from a shoulder impingement, right partial bicep strain associated with forearm/bicep tendinitis, and also have some minor elbow tendinitis in both of my elbows.

I've been going to physical therapy for about seven months now and progress has kind of been stagnant towards the point that I've started to do my own research to expedite the recovery process, which has led me towards TB and BPC. I've done an extensive amount of research on both peptides, like what I've read/learned, and decided to give it my own go.

Dosages and Protocol as follows:

Week 1 Tb-500 10mg, 2 doses Mon/Thurs, BPC-157 250mcg 2 doses per day
Week 2-4 Tb-500 5mg, 2 doses Mon/Thurs, BPC-157 250mcg 2 doses per day
Week 5-8 Tb-500 5mg, 2 doses Mon/Thurs
Week 8-12 Tb-500 2.5Mg Monday

In addition to, Glucosamine, Chondroitin, MSM, Turmeric-extract, Collagen-support, other basic supplementation and diet.

I'll try my best to update this weekly for resourceful information, tell you guys how everything is progressing, and overall results.

If anyone has any critiques or recommendations please let me know.

Post updates. I going to start something similar once my tb500 comes in.

First injections today, starting the new year right lol...:winkfinger:

Did a 5mg TB shot in the abdomen area and did 2 shots of 250mcg BCP into the mid bicep and forearm region.

I obviously don't expect to see any results today or maybe this week, I still have my hopes up though for these products.

Other then that I'm not gonna lie i felt like a complete nervous bitch injecting into the bicep and forearm today, since I've never done that before. All and all though, there was measly any pain and the BCP went down nice and smooth.

I'll update this again next Monday, unless anything urgent pops up!

I can tell you that I ran tb 500 after my rotator cuff surgery and it cut my healing time in half. My surgeon was amazed I healed so quickly. 100mcg a day.

I've done pretty much the same cycle several times for different ailments and usually within 5-6 days there is significant improvement

I’m very interested in this, got some chronic forearm/bicep tendinitis, also something with my knee.

So just to be clear, you pinned the tb500 subq in the abdomen and the bpc157 directly into the injury? Did you pin the bpc157 im into your forearm and bicep?

I’m very interested in this, got some chronic forearm/bicep tendinitis, also something with my knee.

So just to be clear, you pinned the tb500 subq in the abdomen and the bpc157 directly into the injury? Did you pin the bpc157 im into your forearm and bicep?

Precisely and from what I've read and learned BPC works the best closet to the injury site. I pinned the BPC into the forearm where I felt tenderness/pain and then for my next dose I pinned it in the bicep where I felt tenderness and or pain.

I can tell you that I ran tb 500 after my rotator cuff surgery and it cut my healing time in half. My surgeon was amazed I healed so quickly. 100mcg a day.

100mcg of TB? That seems like a very particularly low dose compared to the research studies and most of the stuff found online, which suggests anywhere from 1mg-5mg per week.

Did you mean BPC?

I've done pretty much the same cycle several times for different ailments and usually within 5-6 days there is significant improvement

Glad to hear, I have strong faith that these peptides will work very well for my ailments too.

IML Gear Cream!
Week One Update

So, protocol for week one is completed. I can't really say though that I've made any significant improvements, it's too early. Bicep and forearm do slightly, very slightly, feel better, the shoulder seems to be about the same, however elbows definitely feel better. Although, can't say if the bicep, forearm, and elbows are feeling better from the direct injections from the BCP as of yet, since this stupid bomb-cyclone on the east coast prohibited me from going to physical therapy and working out. So, most of this first week has dedicated mainly to rest and poking myself in the wrong spots stupid forearm/bicep injections (they can be a bitch).

Week two should definitely have a bit more progress, since i'll be actively going to physical therapy, working out, and doing some other recovery activities.

Side question, I understand that TB works systemically, however has anyone ever monitored to see if TB may work faster if injected into the injury site? Haven't been able to find any research or personal logs of others trying it on-site, could their be a possibility for more efficient results?

Week Two Update

So I've been going through the injections as my protocol follows, I will say that my bicep strain has been feeling better and as far as the shoulders go not so much. I'm still going to physical therapy and conducting my own recovery program, very minimal weight training at the moment. Mostly, sticking to calisthenics accompanied with fascia release, foam rolling, and stretching. Injections are a little bit annoying, trying to inject directly into the bicep can be a bitch poking nerves and shit.

I'm going to start injecting the TB-500 near the injury site to see if that might feel anymore beneficial then injecting into the abdomen area. Again, still too early to tell. Only been two weeks, yet keeping my faith in this and hoping to recover these injuries.

I’ve been using 300mcg of BPC-157 twice daily with 1mg tb500 daily for three weeks. I went from not being able to bench due to a chest strain to benching with no pain in one week. I also have almost completely stoped patella femoral syndrome that has bothered me for two years. My other knee has a torn tendon and I have stopped the pain in it at least. And my rotator cuff injury stopped hurting within 3 days. Hard to tell if it’s site injection of fluid that stops the pain or the bpc but I feel great it just sucks pinning 11 times a day.

Week Three Update:

Okay, so as far as the bicep goes it has been improving. Although, I have stopped injecting the bicep and forearm area as much with the BPC. I'm moving over to start injecting my right shoulder in areas I feel knots, tightness, tenderness, and areas where as there might be some inflammation. Can't say too much about the right shoulder, I have seen some improvements, going up in weights during my PT sessions, but there are some days where it will start stabbing and bothering me again. My left shoulder used to also bother me 3 weeks ago, although for that the pain has completely subsided.

So overall, bicep has improved (30-50%), right shoulder has improved (15-30%), left shoulder has improved (70%), elbows feel a bit better (30-50%). Looking forward to taking this next week to just start injecting my right shoulder with the BPC and hope it facilitates a stronger recovery. TB i'm still taking regularly as protocol follows.

Additional things I recommend, if anyone has shoulder impingement problems sleeping on the floor definitely helps, alongside with putting a heating pad underneath the area, rock tape also takes some of the pressure off. I would also advise, putting rock tape on areas that are strained it helps with contracting the muscle and stabilizing it. Well it helped for me others may have different opinions about it.

Good luck

---Update 4 next week

I’ve been using 300mcg of BPC-157 twice daily with 1mg tb500 daily for three weeks. I went from not being able to bench due to a chest strain to benching with no pain in one week. I also have almost completely stoped patella femoral syndrome that has bothered me for two years. My other knee has a torn tendon and I have stopped the pain in it at least. And my rotator cuff injury stopped hurting within 3 days. Hard to tell if it’s site injection of fluid that stops the pain or the bpc but I feel great it just sucks pinning 11 times a day.

11 times a day? I hope that was sarcasm lol... So you're doing 7mg per week of tb? I feel as if the site injection definitely plays a part to it, because I was injecting my bicep for a while for my strain and didn't really see any effects towards my other injury (shoulder impingement). Then when i started to inject yesterday into my shoulder, I felt immediate relief. Although, nothing exponential just little bit of relief.

Also do you have a Youtube channel by chance? I remember seeing someone's videos about patella femoral syndrome who's also doing a cycle of this.

Week 4 Update:

Alright, so this past week I've kinda cut off on the injections. I'm still injecting the TB every Monday and Thursday. As far as the BPC goes though, I've injected it every other day this week or when the tendon felt extremely sore or I felt as if it might have had some inflammation. Injecting the BPC into the shoulder I think helped out significantly. In one circumstance I injected about 350mg-450mg at one time into the inflamed area and for some reason I felt as if the elevation of pain and inflammation was reduced substantially, rather then when I was injecting twice a day with 250mg shots. It felt a little weird though, I felt as if my whole body was tingling and I couldn't really sleep that well. But, I just remember waking up the next day and the pain was reduced heavily. So maybe injecting over the norm (250mg) might help out more? Idk i'm not a researcher, just worked better for me. In addition, to my Physical therapy program and everything else I'm doing there has been good improvements in the last 4 weeks. Strength, mobility, stabilization of the tendons and muscles has improved.

I'm thinking another 3-5 weeks and I should hopefully be close to 80-100% with the bicep and hopefully the same with the shoulder. So, I've stopped injecting the BPC since everything is recovering smoothly without it.

Back