• 👋Hello, please SIGN-UP FOR A FREE account and become a member of our community!
    You will then be able to start threads, post comments and send messages to other members. Thanks!
  • 💪Check Out IronMag Labs Andro Hard® - Powered by R-Andro & Epi-Andro! 💊
  • 👉Check Out Platinum Pharms🌽Corn Hole Sale!🌽

If anyone needs Coaching/ needs help reaching their goals

mrgreen376

Registered
Reaction score
Get Shredded!
If anyone is looking for Coaching , covering all aspects of cycle advice, diet, and training feel free to shoot me a dm. Not in this to get rich off of anybody just to help the great members on this board.

I myself compete and am a NQ Bodybuilder that has worked with some big name prep coaches in the industry , former college athlete, I am currently working hard towards my goal of someday becoming a pro and living my dream but I know everyone’s goals are different. Whether you need help bulking, cutting, or just a little extra accountability on your own journey feel free to shoot me a dm. I enjoy helping others and hope to help some of you achieve the results you are looking for.

I'm not in it to get rich but I charge $550/month, cash only by mail.

Lol Ill take food in general , not so sure about the stamps. If not you can always send some if that victory gear you rep lol. But anyways looks like this is going no where haha so y’all can delete this thread

Will you take food stamps?

Of course, but I have a feeling that not many will go with that option. Why spend your hard earned government payout on getting fit when you can get smokes and booze instead?

Lol Ill take food in general , not so sure about the stamps. If not you can always send some if that victory gear you rep lol. But anyways looks like this is going no where haha so y’all can delete this thread
Give it some time. I'm sure a lot of people would appreciate the help.

Nice way to pay it forward.

It’s great you are offering . We need more people to get involved . Beats the shut out of the negative post that seem to be everywhere lately.

Give it some time. You’ll get messages for sure. I was more busting farvas balls. He himself pays a coach monthly.

There will be be tons of guys that will take you up on this.

MrGreen seems like a cool dude who knows his stuff and his pics show it. Whoever does take him up on his offer will not regret it.

Appreciate the kind words mindless.
And ps screw that other guy in the other thread. A lot of keyboard warriors on the internet. It’s a marathon not a sprint anyways and we all go at our own pace. Keep up the hard work my friend and screw the haters, we all have them.

Appreciate the kind words mindless.
And ps screw that other guy in the other thread. A lot of keyboard warriors on the internet. It’s a marathon not a sprint anyways and we all go at our own pace. Keep up the hard work my friend and screw the haters, we all have them.

Thanks and you as well. Hopefully 2018 will be a great year!

Or can look at Dutch rear delts contest photos , but hell yea mindless 2018 will be a great one. Each day we either get better or worse we never stay the same! Go chase down those goals

Yeah, mrgreen is definitely the real deal! Looking great brother. I'll be pming you soon with some questions.

Or can look at Dutch rear delts contest photos , but hell yea mindless 2018 will be a great one. Each day we either get better or worse we never stay the same! Go chase down those goals
Yeah, those were even better, but the photo above was the first one I found. Dude is a bodybuilder, unlike 99% of this site.

Yeah, those were even better, but the photo above was the first one I found. Dude is a bodybuilder, unlike 99% of this site.

Very rare to find on these forums. I only know of a few that eat sleep and shit bodybuilding.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Lol farva get the f out of here :)

Nudes aren’t part of the coaching

Mrgreen has all the elements of amazing conditioning, great separation of muscle groups and density.
Breath of fresh air...
Welcome to the community man...

Can't say anything better about the guy...he's got a lot going for him and is willing to share his knowledge.

Thanks guys :) appreciate the comraddery. We are all here to achieve our own goals, whatever they may be. I’m always down and willing to pass along knowledge to those interested and wanting to better themselves in a healthy fashion as we all learn somewhere. I’ve learned through my own experimentation, hours of research , and working with some big name contest prep coaches in my preps for shows. I know everyone on here isn’t trying to be a bodybuilder but that doesn’t mean you can’t have the right type of knowledge, nutrition, and guidance to get where you want to get.

There are a lot of knowledgeable guys here, I know Tren also does coaching and is knowledgeable as well. I love seeing this community coming together and helping each other as opposed to Getting into pissing matches over who looks good or doesn’t in some keyboard warriors eye.

Let’s stick together and go chase down those goals in 2018

So you said you are very familiar with cycles and such, like which gear to use and amounts? I am 50 now so I want to do what I can with the "safer" shit that is out there but I have always wondered what it would be like to actually have someone help with what I am doing, I know we can ask questions here but I don't want to bother people too much lol.

This is what I am working with right here,

http://www.anabolicsteroidforums.co...es-game-plan?p=1276699&viewfull=1#post1276699

I am 8lbs lighter now and a little softer because I have done my PCT and have been off now for a while, but looking to fire the shit back up in March or April.

Back