• 👋Hello, please SIGN-UP FOR A FREE account and become a member of our community!
    You will then be able to start threads, post comments and send messages to other members. Thanks!
  • 💪IronMag Labs® 30% Off Easter Sale👉www.ironmaglabs.com Coupon code: EASTER30🐰

Puretropin blood test

bababoeyasf

Registered
Reaction score
Get Shredded!
Just wanted to get a thread going about my blood test. Got IGF tested as its said thats a better test than a gh serum. Test was yesterday followed the testing protocol exactly. I have a bunch of these and have been using them for a while now so i hope its good and not all wasted money. Should have results soon.
Side not i have been getting raised prolactin levels lately. I am totally natural at the moment been off everything but growth since mid October. Its just been recently with my prolactin and i know because i get prolactin sides very easily on tren and deca and MK677. The same thing happens overtime my chest gets puffy and if i squeeze my nipple a tiny dark brown discharge comes out. Anyway i jumped back on a tiny bit of prami but thought it was odd since I'm only taking hgh

Just wanted to get a thread going about my blood test. Got IGF tested as its said thats a better test than a gh serum. Test was yesterday followed the testing protocol exactly. I have a bunch of these and have been using them for a while now so i hope its good and not all wasted money. Should have results soon.
Side not i have been getting raised prolactin levels lately. I am totally natural at the moment been off everything but growth since mid October. Its just been recently with my prolactin and i know because i get prolactin sides very easily on tren and deca and MK677. The same thing happens overtime my chest gets puffy and if i squeeze my nipple a tiny dark brown discharge comes out. Anyway i jumped back on a tiny bit of prami but thought it was odd since I'm only taking hgh
Interesting....im very eager to see the results. I get those sides too on high tren too but not Hgh (that I know of)
Keep us posted

Ironlion@keemail.me

How long and what dose have you been on the Puretropin's

Test was yesterday followed the testing protocol exactly.

It sounds like you used the protocol for serum while testing for IGF1, which would be a mistake.

Anyways... Need to answer "how much and how long" or there's nothing much to talk about.

I have been on hgh for 6 months have tried puretropins but have been on puretropins exclusivly for the last couple months 3.3iu daily

What is the protocol for testing IGF? Sometimes people test both serum and IGF together so they follow the protocol and I've never heard someone say its a bad thing for IGF.
It sounds like you used the protocol for serum while testing for IGF1, which would be a mistake.

Anyways... Need to answer "how much and how long" or there's nothing much to talk about.

What is the protocol for testing IGF? Sometimes people test both serum and IGF together so they follow the protocol and I've never heard someone say its a bad thing for IGF.
Serum testing is pinning 10iu intra muscle 3 hours before bloowork.

Igf is best taken 6-8 weeks into a steady dose of gh.

At 6 months on, I bet the levels are low. After about 4 months of gh use the body produces anti bodies that will fight against Exogenous gh and igf. Unless you increase the dose or, come off, igf will steadily fall.

I hope that's not the case but, I would guess they will come in low.

There is no protocol for testing IGF if you’ve been on for 3 months you will get an accurate reading just by pulling your IGF serum. The protocol you are referring to 10ius delt im injection 3 hours before draw is for a GH serum. Personally I think that’s a waste of time and money to do. IGF is the end result of GH usage. Anyway I’m curious to see your results. Good luck keep us posted.

Side note there is some studies if you dig for them that equate elevated prolactin from GH usage. I’m not well steeped in that topic but I’ve heard of such cases. Maybe some further investigation is needed

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

HGH is expensive and often faked so about 1 year ago I began testing HGH using HGH serum and IGF-1 testing via blood work. During this period of time the real world experience of testing HGH led me down an exciting road of research and learning. It is my hope to share my experiences and the science behind HGH testing so that HGH users may know for sure that the products they are injecting are genuine.

attachment.php

The Protocol

10 iu rHGH Intramuscular injection (IM)
Have your blood drawn 3-4 hours after injecting.
Fasting is not necessary.
No strenuous activity for at least 30 min prior to test.

With a 10iu vial, inject 1 ml (cc) into the vial that contains the GH powder/puck. Direct the stream of water down the side of the glass, being careful not to direct the stream of water directly into the GH powder; swirl gently until the powder is completely dissolved in the solution. DO NOT SHAKE THE VIAL.

This is what i went off from Heavyiron i hope i didn't understand it wrong. He said he test both serum and IGF and then lays out this protocol which is exactly what I did. Anyway hopefully i learn something from the results!

IML Gear Cream!
HGH is expensive and often faked so about 1 year ago I began testing HGH using HGH serum and IGF-1 testing via blood work. During this period of time the real world experience of testing HGH led me down an exciting road of research and learning. It is my hope to share my experiences and the science behind HGH testing so that HGH users may know for sure that the products they are injecting are genuine.

attachment.php

The Protocol

10 iu rHGH Intramuscular injection (IM)
Have your blood drawn 3-4 hours after injecting.
Fasting is not necessary.
No strenuous activity for at least 30 min prior to test.

With a 10iu vial, inject 1 ml (cc) into the vial that contains the GH powder/puck. Direct the stream of water down the side of the glass, being careful not to direct the stream of water directly into the GH powder; swirl gently until the powder is completely dissolved in the solution. DO NOT SHAKE THE VIAL.

This method is used to make sure what you have is real and not some sarm or peptide. I don’t think you have to worry about puretropin not being GH.

Since I've been on for 6 months and apparently this lowers your igf score I think this is something I should be very please with. Does everyone agree or have any opinions

Attachments

• Screenshot_20171221-135507.png
    Screenshot_20171221-135507.png
    220.7 KB · Views: 49
Since I've been on for 6 months and apparently this lowers your igf score I think this is something I should be very please with. Does everyone agree or have any opinions
Totally agree. Those are very good numbers for the dose.

The kinda "Average" a lot of guys look for is 100igf for every 1iu.

Just one shot sub q daily. I was thinking of soon going up to 5 when i start my next cycle...at that point would you recommend splitting the shots? Also I'm considering switching to IM vs sub q
Yep I think that’s pretty solid for 3.33 a day. Split or one shoot?

Also they already got in touch with me offering me store credit for doing the test! The communication with them has always been top notch and they really hold true to their promises. Very cool

Just one shot sub q daily. I was thinking of soon going up to 5 when i start my next cycle...at that point would you recommend splitting the shots? Also I'm considering switching to IM vs sub q

If you do 5ius I would definitely split your dose. I also think sub q is the preferred method of administration. I’m not expert just my opinion.

Back