Uncle Z


Thanks uncle z

Results 1 to 14 of 14

Thread: Thanks uncle z

  1. #1
    Senior Member


    Join Date
    Jan 2015
    Posts
    121

    Thanks Thanks Given 
    0
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    5
    Thanked in
    4 Posts
    Rep Points
    500100

    Thanks uncle z

    Been ordering over seas for awhile finally got one stopped sent the pic of the letter and couple weeks later had my stuff thanks appreciate it


    Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

  2. #2
    Senior Member
    Juicebox's Avatar


    Join Date
    Jun 2012
    Location
    Texas
    Posts
    264

    Thanks Thanks Given 
    1
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    8
    Thanked in
    8 Posts
    Rep Points
    2147483647

    Quote Originally Posted by breal View Post
    Been ordering over seas for awhile finally got one stopped sent the pic of the letter and couple weeks later had my stuff thanks appreciate it


    Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    Good shit brother. Had the same happen to me a few months back. Sent the pic and had my gear shortly after the email. Z always has our backs.


    Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

  3. #3
    Board Rep
    BOARD REP
    OnTopYaGirl85's Avatar


    Join Date
    Jul 2015
    Posts
    3,617

    Thanks Thanks Given 
    489
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    246
    Thanked in
    206 Posts
    Rep Points
    2147483647

    We always come threw even when unfortunate events happen. Some things are out of our hands but with the promise of guaranteed shipping we will hold our end of the bargain. Thanks to all of our loyal customers.

  4. #4
    Senior Member


    Join Date
    Jan 2015
    Posts
    121

    Thanks Thanks Given 
    0
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    5
    Thanked in
    4 Posts
    Rep Points
    500100

    Quote Originally Posted by OnTopYaGirl85 View Post
    We always come threw even when unfortunate events happen. Some things are out of our hands but with the promise of guaranteed shipping we will hold our end of the bargain. Thanks to all of our loyal customers.
    Right on


    Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

  5. #5
    Board Rep
    BOARD REP
    TripleOvertime's Avatar


    Join Date
    Mar 2015
    Posts
    5,695

    Thanks Thanks Given 
    472
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    539
    Thanked in
    394 Posts
    Rep Points
    2147483647

    Same thread at a different sponsors subforum. You had two stopped, one from each?

  6. #6
    Senior Member
    Juicebox's Avatar


    Join Date
    Jun 2012
    Location
    Texas
    Posts
    264

    Thanks Thanks Given 
    1
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    8
    Thanked in
    8 Posts
    Rep Points
    2147483647

    Quote Originally Posted by TripleOvertime View Post
    Same thread at a different sponsors subforum. You had two stopped, one from each?
    No he's spreading the word that Z takes care of his own brother that's all. I did the same when it happened to me


    Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

  7. #7
    Board Rep
    BOARD REP
    TripleOvertime's Avatar


    Join Date
    Mar 2015
    Posts
    5,695

    Thanks Thanks Given 
    472
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    539
    Thanked in
    394 Posts
    Rep Points
    2147483647

    Quote Originally Posted by Juicebox View Post
    No he's spreading the word that Z takes care of his own brother that's all. I did the same when it happened to me


    Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    I understand that. Uncle z is great people. Iím just saying he literally has the exact same thread posted in anotherís sponsors forum. Was just curious if he had two stopped, One from each sponsor.

    out of curiosity is all.

  8. #8
    Senior Member


    Join Date
    Jan 2015
    Posts
    121

    Thanks Thanks Given 
    0
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    5
    Thanked in
    4 Posts
    Rep Points
    500100

    Quote Originally Posted by TripleOvertime View Post
    I understand that. Uncle z is great people. Iím just saying he literally has the exact same thread posted in anotherís sponsors forum. Was just curious if he had two stopped, One from each sponsor.

    out of curiosity is all.
    Yea i did i use both places


    Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

  9. #9
    Board Rep
    BOARD REP
    Bundy74's Avatar


    Join Date
    Feb 2016
    Posts
    2,192

    Thanks Thanks Given 
    45
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    240
    Thanked in
    191 Posts
    Rep Points
    2147483647

    Nice. Your in good hands. Ontop and Uncle will take care of you brother.

  10. #10
    Senior Member


    Join Date
    Jan 2015
    Posts
    121

    Thanks Thanks Given 
    0
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    5
    Thanked in
    4 Posts
    Rep Points
    500100

    Quote Originally Posted by Bundy74 View Post
    Nice. Your in good hands. Ontop and Uncle will take care of you brother.
    Yea one got stopped the other was already shipped not much i could do but hope it got through obviously it didnít but yea all his stuff been awesome good deals too i was lookin for hgh when i used him but loved everything ive got


    Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

  11. #11
    Board Rep
    BOARD REP
    OnTopYaGirl85's Avatar


    Join Date
    Jul 2015
    Posts
    3,617

    Thanks Thanks Given 
    489
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    246
    Thanked in
    206 Posts
    Rep Points
    2147483647

    Keep us updated with the quality


    Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

  12. #12
    Junior Member


    Join Date
    Dec 2017
    Posts
    23

    Thanks Thanks Given 
    0
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    3
    Thanked in
    3 Posts
    Rep Points
    300100

    I am wondering if it has happened to my gear, from overseas no letter yet, no gear yet . feeling frustrated. Hoping it is just slowed by holiday traffic, so ready for it!!

  13. #13
    Junior Member


    Join Date
    Dec 2017
    Posts
    23

    Thanks Thanks Given 
    0
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    3
    Thanked in
    3 Posts
    Rep Points
    300100

    No worries, it's all good! Jumped the gun. Z is the best, always takes care. Patience is a virtue! Give thanks!

  14. #14
    Board Rep
    BOARD REP
    OnTopYaGirl85's Avatar


    Join Date
    Jul 2015
    Posts
    3,617

    Thanks Thanks Given 
    489
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    246
    Thanked in
    206 Posts
    Rep Points
    2147483647

    Yep packs will begin to start moving soon and Iím glad it came threw brother.

Similar Threads

  1. Uncle Z and PSL ??
    By murf23 in forum Source Checking & Discussion
    Replies: 5
    Last Post: 11-17-2015, 07:15 AM
  2. Why Uncle Z? WE WANT TO KNOW!
    By liftingiron in forum UncleZ
    Replies: 7
    Last Post: 10-13-2014, 02:27 PM
  3. PSL and Uncle z gone ?
    By Joe 2013 in forum Anabolic Steroids
    Replies: 11
    Last Post: 08-19-2014, 12:01 PM
  4. My uncle z log
    By Chino0823 in forum UncleZ
    Replies: 14
    Last Post: 02-13-2014, 02:38 PM

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •  
Copyright© 2012-2018 Anabolic Steroid Forums