• 👋Hello, please SIGN-UP FOR A FREE account and become a member of our community!
    You will then be able to start threads, post comments and send messages to other members. Thanks!
  • 💪Check Out IronMag Labs Andro Hard® - Powered by R-Andro & Epi-Andro! 💊
  • 👉Check Out Platinum Pharms🌽Corn Hole Sale!🌽

Need some help

Gs5142

Registered
Reaction score
Get Shredded!
I'm 28 years old 5'10 220lbs been training for 12 years and have always had a good diet. About a year ago I started noticing I was feeling off. Major fogginess, lethargy, lack of libido, endurance sucked and my gym sessions were gradually getting worse (couldn't put up the same numbers for half the reps) I honestly didn't think anything of it. Then it has really gotten bad the last few months so I went to my PCP and got some blood work done finally last week. Here's my numbers...

Total test 126
Free test 3.8
LH 1.6
FSH 1.8
Albumin 4.8
SHBG 11.0
T4 free 1.0
PSA 0.66
Prolactin 4.7

All my other labs like liver enzymes and lipids were totally normal. I have used PH's and AAS back when I was 18-21 and then stayed off since. Did I fuck myself up and now I'm getting the effect?? What do I need to do? Still waiting to here from my Endo that did these labs. Any advice/help or knowledge you are willing to share is greatly appreciated!

IMHO your natty Test should have rebounded by now regardless of what you did 7-8 years ago.

126 is crazy low. If I were in your shoes I would definitely be thinking about TRT. Having said that, you should be aware of lifestyle factors that can negatively impact your natural Testosterone, if you are not already. If I recall correctly, the big ones are not getting good/adequate sleep, poor eating habits, being significantly overweight and lack of exercise.

I would wait and see what the Endo has to say, but in the meantime see what if anything you may be able to do that could affect you positively.

You can always get on Test later. Once you do you pretty much on for life. It’s worth it to examine all your options.

Often times even with very low Test numbers like yours, people will have problems getting a GP or Endo to sign off on TRT or a TRT protocol that is not counterproductive at best. If you find that you need TRT now and your doctors will not cooperate, look into using a dedicated TRT Clinic. They are typically much easier to work with.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Thanks for the info and thoughts my friend! I get at least 7 hours of sleep each night and have been eating pretty healthy with the exception of some holiday treats here and there haha. I personally feel I need TRT asap, because the symptoms are getting pretty bad. Feel like a teenage girl sometimes lol. I am waiting to hear what my endo says/thinks. I know he seemed hesitant when I told him my wife and i still want to have kids in the near future. Just want someone to fix this ASAP

You have been off a long time. Ever have any injuries lately that require or required pain meds? Are you on them now?

lowt

Thats why I am confused. No pain meds or injuries of any sort and not on anything now. Just pre workout, creatine and protein powders.

The wanting kids thing is definitely an issue that needs to be considered. I’m not up on all that, being past the age of raising kids, but I would definitely do my homework before jumping into anything. Good luck cuz

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

No recent injuries or pain meds. No current PEDs either. Just pre workout and protein/creatine

For whatever reason, I was pretty much shut down completely at age 29 (got on topicals for awhile before switching to twice a week injections).
No AAS use ever or PH's at that point.
It's definitely not normal for us to be that low and so young, but........ getting on TRT was a game changer for me.

Back