• 👋Hello, please SIGN-UP FOR A FREE account and become a member of our community!
    You will then be able to start threads, post comments and send messages to other members. Thanks!
  • 💪IronMag Labs® 30% Off Easter Sale👉www.ironmaglabs.com Coupon code: EASTER30🐰

"I won the lottery"

Poirot

Swollen Member
Registered
Reaction score
Get Shredded!
If you ever heard me say those words this is what I would do. My dream job is a philanthropist which actually isn't a job it's something you do but I'm enamored with philanthropy. I told my girlfriend if I ever won the lottery I would set up some kind of a home for veterans, single abused women with children, and help the elderly. I'm not sure why these fucking ignorant liberals want to help these people from other countries before they help our own, that ship boggles my mind.
And yeah you're goddamn right I'd have some fucking cool cars and a shit ton of property, a monster garage, more guns, but I would use at least half of it to help the less fortunate directly and not donate it to some fucking bullshit organization where only .10 or $0.15 of your dollar goes to help people and the 85 or 90% of it goes to pay salaries, fuck Goodwill.

What would you do?

Sent from my DEA work phone

I would immediately put it into my safe, break my diet and have a bowl of cereal.

Tell my wife we need to head out, to cash that bitch ass anon as possible.

Hire the best lawyer in our area, best financial advisor too and save/invest some right away. Prolly a shit ton into bitcoin.

After that I already planned to fly out to every family members house that’s extended and give them a 50-100k check to do with how they please.

I’d hook my mom up with a brand new fully paid off house, new car. Give my dad a bunch of shit to.

Once I gave a good grip then I’d take the family and go on a nice vacation that’s HELLA LUXURIOUS. I’m talkin Versace underwear and bottles of bubbly that you can’t buy from Safeway.

Then buy a nice but humble house with land in Colorado with every electronic available. Then idk

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I would immediately put it into my safe, break my diet and have a bowl of cereal.

Tell my wife we need to head out, to cash that bitch ass anon as possible.

Hire the best lawyer in our area, best financial advisor too and save/invest some right away. Prolly a shit ton into bitcoin.

After that I already planned to fly out to every family members house that’s extended and give them a 50-100k check to do with how they please.

I’d hook my mom up with a brand new fully paid off house, new car. Give my dad a bunch of shit to.

Once I gave a good grip then I’d take the family and go on a nice vacation that’s HELLA LUXURIOUS. I’m talkin Versace underwear and bottles of bubbly that you can’t buy from Safeway.

Then buy a nice but humble house with land in Colorado with every electronic available. Then idk

You sound like a BAMF.....

Well.. yeah bruh I just won the lottery

Let me guess, you're rich, you have a bunch of cars, just killed a big six point buck and have a sweet hand tattoo?

I’d buy a new watch and car. Squirrel the rest away in real estate, index funds, and bonds. And tell noone

I’d lobby to practice eugenics on Mexicans and blacks jk
id move to Alaska and live a life of solitude and create a sex dungeon in the sub basement of my igloo

I’d lobby to practice eugenics on Mexicans and blacks jk
id move to Alaska and live a life of solitude and create a sex dungeon in the sub basement of my igloo
Whst a fucking minute...didnt you
block me?

I would build a big ass gym that has everything you need and then some.. No more out rages prices no more late fees... I would make everyone feel welcome even the rich stuck up kids/guys/family's.. All security would wear gym clothes not suit and ties..

Part of the gym would have that run down gym in itself.. That back in the day gym you member.... And all 80z music in there.. Other parts of the gym new gym equipment top notch stuff with all kinds of music and free trainers ready to train no charge..

The name well that's easy cheaps gym....
With no bs only hot woman's everywhere...

Nuff bout my wish.. Continue..

Cheapthreads out..

I would just travel and travel and have a few homes around the country !!! Simple life ..

I've thought about this a few times, I do play the lottery once in awhile when it gets way up there. I really don't think I could stay married to tell you the truth, I probably have to give her half the money and then I'd run off somewhere....beach, fast cars, faster women.. something like that anyway.

I've thought about this a few times, I do play the lottery once in awhile when it gets way up there. I really don't think I could stay married to tell you the truth, I probably have to give her half the money and then I'd run off somewhere....beach, fast cars, faster women.. something like that anyway.
Damn, you're young....or married young.

Shit me and s.cheeks would be payin for top dollar hoes

Back