• 👋Hello, please SIGN-UP FOR A FREE account and become a member of our community!
    You will then be able to start threads, post comments and send messages to other members. Thanks!
  • 💪Check Out IronMag Labs Andro Hard® - Powered by R-Andro & Epi-Andro! 💊
  • 👉Check Out Platinum Pharms🌽Corn Hole Sale!🌽

Oh.....my...... God. Fuck my life

Montego

Super Moderator
Staff member
Super Moderator
Reaction score
Get Shredded!
Yesterday I went out to the garage and looked in our big fridge out there and thought it needed cleaning out. Lots of old stuff that's frozen and so on.

So before I go to work last night I tell my youngest (8)if you clean out the fridge in the garage, I'll take you to do something special tomorrow when you get out of school.

I got home from work and went to bed. Got up and walked out there to take my gh shot....... My mini fridge is empty...... The big fridge is empty. My kid threw away ALL of the kits I had (2 being sero's) and the trash truck came this morning.

I fucking tell you what. This is going to be an awkward ass frozen yogurt trip this afternoon.

Holy shit Monte... Holy shit....

How many kits we talking?

Sent from my LGLS755 using Tapatalk

Oh fuck, why did you forget to move those kits to another refrigerator before your kid cleaned it? Seems he cleaned it too well, damn.

Oh fuck, why did you forget to move those kits to another refrigerator before your kid cleaned it? Seems he cleaned it too well, damn.
She was supposed to clean the big fridge. Not both. I even said, "you don't need to clean that one out" as I pointed to the mini.

In 10 years you can both look back on this and laugh!

Well no...no you can’t. Actually, this is a tragedy that will haunt your family forever.

She was supposed to clean the big fridge. Not both. I even said, "you don't need to clean that one out" as I pointed to the mini.

Oh she..My bad. You should know kids in their zeal to do the right thing they tend to overdo it.

IML Gear Cream!
She's 8! Buy her the ice cream and give her a big hug and tell her what a great job she did. She was going all out to keep Daddy happy.

I'm dying laughing over here. :roflmao:

Damn bro. That's a big loss. Sorry my man!!

Sent from my LGLS755 using Tapatalk

I agree with Mal, hug and a you did a great job but next time only clean the one I told you to.

Monte, how much to replace those 9 kits you thinking?

LOL! (I'm sorry you gotta laugh or cry).
Nice to have a child that age that will do something like that for you. I'm so sorry about the loss though, I'd be very upset to lose my deca, test, dbol, provi, etc. Maybe I need to lock them up I have a couple boys...

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G900A using Tapatalk

She went ahead and did extra for you man now go ahead and buy the kid the most expensive ice cream of all time

time to put a Lock on that miniFridge.

where does one get Sero's anyway?

i got a bunch of gay friends(not on this forum) that i might ask....

LOL! (I'm sorry you gotta laugh or cry).
Nice to have a child that age that will do something like that for you. I'm so sorry about the loss though, I'd be very upset to lose my deca, test, dbol, provi, etc. Maybe I need to lock them up I have a couple boys...

Better keep that shit hidden before they pin themselves when they are old enought to know what gear is lol.

Better keep that shit hidden before they pin themselves when they are old enought to know what gear is lol.
You're right brother! Lol

Get Shredded!
I agree with Mal, hug and a you did a great job but next time only clean the one I told you to.

Monte, how much to replace those 9 kits you thinking?
Well there is a killer deal on gh right now so it wouldn't be too bad but, the Serostims are the killer.

Not cheap and they were saved for the prep I'm planning on starting soon

time to put a Lock on that miniFridge.

where does one get Sero's anyway?

i got a bunch of gay friends(not on this forum) that i might ask....
Bingo lol.

Or know a guy who knows a guy who's got the AIDS

She's 8! Buy her the ice cream and give her a big hug and tell her what a great job she did. She was going all out to keep Daddy happy.

I'm dying laughing over here.
She went ahead and did extra for you man now go ahead and buy the kid the most expensive ice cream of all time
Oh I'm still gonna get her the ice cream. I'll just be crying over mine the whole time.

That is gut wrenching.......haha

Back