• 👋Hello, please SIGN-UP FOR A FREE account and become a member of our community!
    You will then be able to start threads, post comments and send messages to other members. Thanks!
  • 💪Check Out IronMag Labs Andro Hard® - Powered by R-Andro & Epi-Andro! 💊
  • 👉Check Out Platinum Pharms🌽Corn Hole Sale!🌽

The struggles of being a parent while cycling

IML Gear Cream!
I have to look at Ghost Buster Gummies, cookies, fruity pebbles, cookie-doh ice cream, capree drinks, whatever else he has.. The struggles of being with a MILF and kids.. I'm married, but shes my MILF, and she shops like a MILF, you see see my lunches when I go on the road to work, you betcha it includes ghost buster gummies.. :roflmao:

Hahahahahaha omfgggg noooooo bt atleast you get to have milf and nookie with no cals ;)

Our daughter was obsessed with Annie’s organic gummies those fuckers are so damn delicious. Thank god she phased them out for a while

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

One bite!! Damn!! I guess it's enjoying it; just differently than I would.

I guess it's different when you know what it takes to burn 500 calories on a tread mill...

Sent from my LGLS755 using Tapatalk

Yeah I equate food into fat I’ve lost and after 70lbs I’m good hahaha

I think the biggest struggle of being a parent is making sure you are a good one while blasting.

I have done good with my kids while on tren, but it can be a struggle.

I remember when I hired a coach a couple of years ago my two daughters made all kinds of treats for my birthday and I was two weeks into a cut and in my head was a Sam Kinison voice screaming nooooooo!

No way was I going to be a douche so I bit the bullet and took one for the team :)

Yeah birthdays and holidays we won’t ever fuck with. Not for us but the kids. If it were just me and lok we’d probably just eat our prepped meals and smoke a little haha. But you can’t rob that magic and fun from them, totally agree.

I’m not a parent , but my lady eats like a stoned obese lady on prednisone. Cakes pies cookies donuts ice cream snack cakes candy bars . I grab my nuts ( can of peanuts ) and eat those . I don’t have a sweet tooth .

Hahaha yeah I used to eat like that too
But I ended up looking like one lol

Hahaha yeah I used to eat like that too
But I ended up looking like one lol

She thought she was pregnant because her stomach kept getting bigger , nope getting fatter . I told her you get past 250pounds I’m dumping ya for 2 125 girls. Jk I told her if I you get to where I can’t lift you I’m not going to screw ya

She thought she was pregnant because her stomach kept getting bigger , nope getting fatter . I told her you get past 250pounds I’m dumping ya for 2 125 girls. Jk I told her if I you get to where I can’t lift you I’m not going to screw ya

Instead of letting her self destruct you should take her ass to the gym.

It won’t make a difference, I tried going on walks with her ( short ones 1-3 miles ) we would walk to 7-11 I’d buy a Gatorade. She would buy donuts and a slurpee . We’d get back she’d eat them then say she was still hungry and asked me to drive her to bk or Taco Bell . No self control or desire to change

If I tell her she’s getting fat she cries , I tell her she’s beautiful she calls herself fat .

Instead of letting her self destruct you should take her ass to the gym.

I was thinking the same thing...

Get Shredded!
That's a lose lose lol

I feel,like I’m defusing a bomb with prosthetic hands . I have been making her do more around the house . Normally she does nothing . I’ve been making her help me take the trash ( she buys shit online 60 boxes later ) . She’s also been changing the cat litter and dishes every other day . If I could get her to actually help me clean for longer than 5 minutes I’ll be happy. My biggest challenge is getting her to pick up after herself . Empty cig packs , food wrappers , dishes . I swear I live with a fucking sloth

I’m sorry for stealing your thread

Don’t. I’m into psychology and reading this is like being at the zoo on my couch.

Jsut wish I had no cal popcorn

We haven’t had people over because it’s always a mess in here . I’d be embarrassed for someone come over honestly . I feel like my sister , she has kids and it seems like she cleans and the kids make a mess behind her . I want to make her leave for a few days so I can clean and say the second more than 1 pair of your shoes is in the middle of the floor I throw them out . It’s aggravating. Now she’s got 2 guniea pigs . I told her your on your own taking care of them . Three days after having them they have no food or water . I’m not feeding them . I’ll let them die to prove a point . I swear my lady isn’t slow or special , just god awful lazy . She asked me to feed them . I said no your hands are not broken , “ but their yours too “ . I replied then I want to get rid of them . After almost half a day she finally fed them . The bathroom is so disgusting I don’t even brush my teeth in there . I wish the apartment would burn down so I could start fresh with nothing no furniture no clutter not having a closet full of clothes that doesn’t fit her ass , but she’s to lazy to get rid of

I feel,like I’m defusing a bomb with prosthetic hands . I have been making her do more around the house . Normally she does nothing . I’ve been making her help me take the trash ( she buys shit online 60 boxes later ) . She’s also been changing the cat litter and dishes every other day . If I could get her to actually help me clean for longer than 5 minutes I’ll be happy. My biggest challenge is getting her to pick up after herself . Empty cig packs , food wrappers , dishes . I swear I live with a fucking sloth
Why do you accept that from your girl?

Sorry you're in such a shitty situation.

I’ve been putting up with it less , we’ve been fighting more because I’m tired of the house being disgusting.

She tried to argue with me in the store the other night I said I WILL LEAVE YOUR FUCKING ASS HERE , SAY ONE MORE WORD . Normally I raise my voice and she understands I better stfu I’m pissing him off . I’m a really patient guy , but you keep bugging me and pressing a topic that isn’t an issue of course I’m going to get angry . I’m a Scorpio. I’m either calm or angry there is no in between indicating I’m becoming pissed . It’s either I am or I’m not

Someone learned her ABC song and as promised got to visit Whole Foods for her treat 🤤View attachment 31370

Dear lord.

And how awful is it when you give them something delicious and they eat one bite

Who else know this pain???

I thought Lok already knew his ABCs

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G935A using Tapatalk

Wasn’t there a comedian who said to eat pussy you gotta do the abc’s? I think Sam kinnison I could be wrong

Back