• 👋Hello, please SIGN-UP FOR A FREE account and become a member of our community!
    You will then be able to start threads, post comments and send messages to other members. Thanks!
  • 💪IronMag Labs® 30% Off Easter Sale👉www.ironmaglabs.com Coupon code: EASTER30🐰

This Police Officer was found innocent of wrong doing.

IML Gear Cream!
Yea I don't understand why they couldn't cuff them while they were on the ground with their hands on their head. Why did they have to crawl down the hallway?

They botched opening the hotel room door anyway...

straight up murder. Pause the vid at the first report of gun fire. Both hands are clearly visible. This was not some gang banger. this was a harmless kid.

Cops are so power hungry and such cowards hiding behind their machine guns.

Yea I don't understand why they couldn't cuff them while they were on the ground with their hands on their head. Why did they have to crawl down the hallway?

They botched opening the hotel room door anyway...
Because they were bored and wanted to kill someone. That Langley fuck did everything he could to make the kid screw up so they could shoot him. He said it 3-4 times. He retired and ran to the Philippines... WHAT?

keep your feet crossed, crawl towards me, don't put your hands on the floor. LOL ok

keep your feet crossed, crawl towards me, don't put your hands on the floor. LOL ok
Fuck that pig. He clearly was an in competent trigger happy piece of shit, good job you literally killed someone for pulling up thire pants... someone who was shaking and literally crying because he had a gun pointed at him. That cop is a fucking murderer, this is by far one of the worst examples of excessive force I've ever seen, karma will take care of him.

Sent from my SM-N950U1 using Tapatalk

We all agree the cop fucked up and maybe did this on purpose...

So why aren't we all marching in the street stopping traffic?

Obviously I am busting ball bc that is Black Lives Matter would be doing in this instance.

This fucker is a murder and got off...

There is the "eye test." You just look at this video and know this shit if fucked up. Maybe you can't put to words exactly why. But you just know it.

Because they were bored and wanted to kill someone. That Langley fuck did everything he could to make the kid screw up so they could shoot him. He said it 3-4 times. He retired and ran to the Philippines... WHAT?
True

And they are clearly not smart enough to realize the video will tell the story. Idiots....

that cop did nothing wrong, he told him multiple times what to do, and the idiot kept putting his hands down or behind his back...but the girl had no problems following his orders.

that cop did nothing wrong, he told him multiple times what to do, and the idiot kept putting his hands down or behind his back...but the girl had no problems following his orders.
He was drunk on his ass...... yet these "highly trained" officers didn't pick up on that? It was calculated murder.

Last edited:

Cop killed an unarmed man... end of story. And was never actually a threat.

Was it justified? That is the question.

Now hindsight is 20/20. We now know he wasn't armed after the fact. BUT the kid who got killed knew that he wasn't carrying. He behaved "innocently" while being intoxicated and nervous.

What is interesting? The cop has to tell him multiple times to follow his commands. Bc he keeps making mistakes (and if you make another I will kill you). Isn't it obvious that this guy had difficulty following commands after several repeated attempts to have him do so?

As a whole, perhaps greater consideration should have been given secondary to his inability to "not fuck up."

IDK. Seems like this could have been done differently. IMO.

Get Shredded!

Look at it this way, if it were a family member of yours would you be willing to accept the actions of the cop because I sure wouldn't.

Look at it this way, if it were a family member of yours would you be willing to accept the actions of the cop because I sure wouldn't.

If that were my son who was shot? I would be prepared to comb the fucking earth until I found that cop... if he was in China, I would be hiding in a bowl of rice ready to cap his ass.

If that were my son who was shot? I would be prepared to comb the fucking earth until I found that cop... if he was in China, I would be hiding in a bowl of rice ready to cap his ass.

If this cop goes to Indochina, I want a nigger hiding in a bowl of rice ready to pop a cap in his ass :)

This Police Officer was found innocent of wrong doing. What do you guys think?

Personally, I think ordinary people who have no experience with LE can get really rattled. And are not used to following directions the way police officers demand they "should."

I know there is a lot of split decisions and judgement calls that are influenced by many factors including experience and dickhead factor. To me, this cop comes off as a dickhead the way he is barking simon says command. IDK.

Seems like this could have been handled differently.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=VBUUx0jUKxc

That was was cold blooded murder after being humiliated. I would have got shot because I can’t hear unless I’m looking at your mouth . That officer should have been guilty of murder. I’ve been pulled over many times in Illinois. They yell at you with guns pointed at you. It is very scary and nerve racking to have a gun pointed at you , especially for just having a turn signal out . In Illinois if it’s night time they will get behind you with their spot light shined on your car then pull you over for swerving. I told my lady the next time they do that I’m slamming on the breaks , let em hit me . Any rear end collision is the guy buy behind you fault

Last edited:
keep your feet crossed, crawl towards me, don't put your hands on the floor. Lol ok

the female was able to do it with out an issue.

he was drunk on his ass...... Yet these "highly trained" officers didn't pick up on that? It was calculated murder.

did you not hear the cop ask him in the beginning "are you drunk? Can you understand and follow my instructions?" they both said no not drunk, yes we can.

cop killed an unarmed man... End of story. And was never actually a threat.

how did the cop know whether or not he had a gun? He kept putting his hands behind his back which made it look like he was reaching for something.

look at it this way, if it were a family member of yours would you be willing to accept the actions of the cop because i sure wouldn't.

i would be upset that my family member was so fucking stupid and could not follow simple instructions.

the female was able to do it with out an issue.

did you not hear the cop ask him in the beginning "are you drunk? Can you understand and follow my instructions?" they both said no not drunk, yes we can.

how did the cop know whether or not he had a gun? He kept putting his hands behind his back which made it look like he was reaching for something.

i would be upset that my family member was so fucking stupid and could not follow simple instructions.

have you ever had a gun pointed at you? I hope you get pulled over for something small in Chicago. Your tune will change as you have 3 guns pointed at you being yelled at and questioned as your car is searched . I honestly understand why people run from cops . Even if you’re pulled over for a small violation you’re humiliated and distraught as you’re about to piss yourself

I was pulled over in Wheaton Illinois ( outside Chicago ) I was switching lanes , no one behind me. I didn’t signal. I was pulled over given a field sobriety test , which consisted of touching my nose with a different index finger while standing on one foot saying the alphabet B through Z without sing song pattern as I had a gun pointed on me and a flashlight shined in my eyes . Two more cops show up began searching my car because I failed the sobriety test . I was asked if I smoked crack or had drugs or was drunk . eventually given a breathalyzer ( all 0s ) after close to 80 minutes I was given a failure to yield ticket .

Another time I was PARKED in a park parking lot . I was paying my insurance ( it was due the previous day ) two cop cars pull in block me in . I’m on the phone with geico . I hung up . Two cops each side of my vehicle 4 guns drawn on me . Vehicle searched , questioned for 45 minutes in the cold as I’m handcuffed. I was given a no insurance ticket and released. I fought the no insurance ticket and won . I was literally harassed for no reason besides being parked in a parking lot during the day.

i was pulled over 3 times in Indiana. Two for turn signal not working. I pull into 7-11 cop on each side ( guns holstered ) license registration insurance. Given a verbal warning to get the turn signal fixed told to have a good night free within 10 minutes. Literally I was nervous because my encounters with Illinois police . I’d rather get pulled over in Indiana than Illinois any day . Here I know I won’t be pissed off for a week as I make calls and file complaints.

Most police need need more training . It’s quite ridiculous most don’t know the federal or state constitution, most are trained to shoot first

Last edited:
have you ever had a gun pointed at you? I hope you get pulled over for something small in Chicago. Your tune will change as you have 3 guns pointed at you being yelled at and questioned as your car is searched . I honestly understand why people run from cops . Even if you’re pulled over for a small violation you’re humiliated and distraught as you’re about to piss yourself

Yes I have, why? When I get pulled over or whatever by cops I do what they tell me to do.

I have also been arrested several times too, does that really matter?

And once again the female had no issues following his commands, and we do not know why the cops were there.

IML Gear Cream!
The officer was fired for policy violation 2 months after the innocent for things including the words "your fucked" engraved on his ar15 barrel. They were responding to call about a gun in a hotel room, somebody hanging a gun out the window was what I was told. A suspect on the grounds w his ankles crossed and hands on his head has reached arrest protocol as it requires an extra movement to get up. The officer yelling decided to add the hokey pokey to it despite their training to recognize intoxicated individuals. A pellet gun was found in the room .

Sent from my SM-G900T using Tapatalk

The officer was fired for policy violation 2 months after the innocent for things including the words "your fucked" engraved on his ar15 barrel. They were responding to call about a gun in a hotel room, somebody hanging a gun out the window was what I was told. A suspect on the grounds w his ankles crossed and hands on his head has reached arrest protocol as it requires an extra movement to get up. The officer yelling decided to add the hokey pokey to it despite their training to recognize intoxicated individuals. A pellet gun was found in the room .

And the jury found him NOT guilty of any wrong doing.

And the jury found him NOT guilty of any wrong doing.
I'd expect it no other way when it comes to an officer involved shooting (unless they shot them in the back).
Side note, not even police follow directions with a gun pointed at them apparently
https://youtu.be/cjrf-zkKve0

Ok, but can you imagine how scared Shaver was? You get called out of your room, then screamed at with loaded rifles pointed at you..... and drunk, and Langley plays Simon Says with him. They fired Brailsford before the trail, and Langley has since retired and moved to the Phillipines. I understand the dilemma police are faced with but imo this amounted to an execution. Langley was baiting him and they call it good training?

I agree with JD on this one.

Most of the time I find myself siding with the cops. In this video it seems the guy was shot just for moving the wrong way. Drunk people have an inability to follow simple directions as we all know. He did not appear to be going for a weapon or otherwise harm anyone. He just wasn't following directions correctly but that's no excuse to just shoot him. My heart goes out to his family because he didn't need to die.

It's possible the cop accidentally fired but no one really knows except the cop. Sad, this situation appeared to be avoidable.

Like the old saying goes.....never invite the man into your life. We can invite the man into our lives by our actions.

Stay low key at all times and never hang with people who do stupid things. If you're at a party and shady characters arrive, grab your friends and things then leave. Don't wait around for stupid shit to happen because you know it will once the booze and drugs kick in. STAY LOW KEY. Doing so will make your life easier.

It was said the video was watched dozens of times and finally chalked up to a failed team leader and a douche shouting confusing shit. The shooter of course said he thought the guy was reaching for a gun. I think the video just shows recklessness and bad protocol that could of been avoided. Admittedly I'm a bit bias towards cops as well due to experiences with some massive hothead and crooked officers in my younger years (in which I was legit innocent). I've also experienced a barrage of confusing commands once outside a gas station when I ran in the store and a cop had pulled up flashing his lights BC I had neons running on my parked car (green). By time he seen me walk toward the car half a dozen cars pulled up surrounding my car while they jumped out guns drawn. Apparently he ran my tag and another guy w a warrant and different middle name came. Cops couldn't decide who was in charge "on your knees"," no hands on the hood","no hands behind your back" etc. "Don't shoot me over green neons and an ego trip please!". Even after finally getting rather violently taken down BC they couldn't make a decision and my id showing I wasn't Joe blow it still took 2 hours of verbal abuse and humiliation to be let go. That was one of the less life altering experiences I suppose.

Trigger happy retard, and the cops shouting confusing shit to a drunk, jury's have been wrong many times.
This cop is a murdering punk bitch... (And I like Cops).

Prolly cause Im white. :)

Same here. A coward cold blooded murderer.

Come on, man. Do you need to ask someone if they're drunk?

What if a suspect can't follow such crazy instructions? Is it fair to shoot him dead?

You seem like one of those people who think law enforcement can't do any wrong. And if that's the case it's a discussion not worth having.

Back