• 👋Hello, please SIGN-UP FOR A FREE account and become a member of our community!
    You will then be able to start threads, post comments and send messages to other members. Thanks!
  • 💪IronMag Labs® 30% Off Easter Sale👉www.ironmaglabs.com Coupon code: EASTER30🐰

Why do people order one or two items every time they order?

Btheman

Registered
Reaction score
Get Shredded!
Myself I try to make it worth the hassle and the shipping cost so I put together money over a couple months and get two or three blast at a time. Seems like less risk than buying just a couple things .

You might think differently if you ever get burned on an order
Actually the first order I ever did online most of what I got . 1200.00 worth didn’t do anything for me ot the person I split it with. Since I have used a couple on here and been ok. I just think a couple orders a year is safer in my opinion.

I never spend more than I can afford to loose. Because if you’re in this game long enough you will loose

I never spend more than I can afford to loose. Because if you’re in this game long enough you will loose

I agree, if the gear is dosed correctly people most definitely should see their pants become looser around the waist on a cut.

Back