• 👋Hello, please SIGN-UP FOR A FREE account and become a member of our community!
    You will then be able to start threads, post comments and send messages to other members. Thanks!
  • 💪Check Out IronMag Labs Andro Hard® - Powered by R-Andro & Epi-Andro! 💊
  • 👉Check Out Platinum Pharms🌽Corn Hole Sale!🌽

Pics

C'mon Sumner, you have called me out plenty of times.

Nothing new here, plus we all know bomber is just trolling us.
That was different , I don't know what you look like , assuming pretty good , that was just ball busting . This was just mean shit ... Just my opinion , whatever

Do they have you on medicine for the stones? Have they researched the stones to get you on the proper medicine so they dont form?

My boss gets stones real bad and he's a pussy when he gets them so they have him on all kinds of stuff. He's followed their protocol to a T and has been stone free for almost a year.

Stones are from uric acid which is from protein. I quit taking my Vicodin and muscle relaxers. I only take them if it’s really bad or if my joints are killing me. I’ve taken two since 1pm . I’m bout to take a third . I can barely lift my right arm to my chest now . I had to leave work early because I have to grab a part ( 35 pound ) with one hand take a part off the laser with my other hand and then put the part I grabbed onto a tester then put it on. Rack . I do that twice a minute. The laser is about up to my belly button the tester is as tall as me and the rack is up to my shoulders. I do this between 300-500x a day . I have an interview Monday for a different job after court . ( assuming I don’t go to jail )

I thought that was real fucked up what you guys did !!!! I am not even playing .... Grow up fucking assholes ...

Most people weren't being assholes imo, they were stating the truth. He needs to learn about dieting and training before even considering drugs. This might be a good wake up call for him, probably not though.

Stones are from uric acid which is from protein. I quit taking my Vicodin and muscle relaxers. I only take them if it’s really bad or if my joints are killing me. I’ve taken two since 1pm . I’m bout to take a third . I can barely lift my right arm to my chest now . I had to leave work early because I have to grab a part ( 35 pound ) with one hand take a part off the laser with my other hand and then put the part I grabbed onto a tester then put it on. Rack . I do that twice a minute. The laser is about up to my belly button the tester is as tall as me and the rack is up to my shoulders. I do this between 300-500x a day . I have an interview Monday for a different job after court . ( assuming I don’t go to jail )

I think that is what my bosses are as well. He eats A LOT of meat and has had to drastically cut that down. I will ask him what meds he's taking.

I do know that he fills up a water bottle everyday and dumps lemon juice into the water to make his own lemonade. Puckers like a crazy looking dude after each drink! But its worked.

Question for other people who have more knowledge, I know you are taking tren A (correct me if I'm wrong). Can that create more issues>? Also, if its joints that are hurting could a therapy dose of deca maybe do some good?

I was taking tren a , it didn’t really affect me much. It did make it easier to piss . I drink 2 16 oz bottles of pop a day at work and 2-3 cups at home . I add lemon juice to almost everything I drink ( except milk ) I do drink 3/4 gallon of water most days . When the stones are big I have to drink a 5hour energy , monster , pop , take baking soda every hour then use a urethral dialotor . It’s a metal rod that goes in your dick to help with stones that are stuck . I’ll feel the stones inside and it’ll feel like a gum ball in my dick . I’ll go piss and it’ll be a few drops , I could spit more than I piss some days . I get really nauseous and tired . Just feel like crap. Sometimes when it’s lil ones I can fuck and nut then when I piss it’ll be a few stones and I feel way better. Then I’ll wake up a few hours later passing more stones. On a good week I pass ten on s bad week I’ll pass 20 a day . On my worst day I passed 60 about 1/3 woes larger than peas . I remember sitting down to pee and crying like a bitch . I tried ostarine it helps with joint issues but sometimes it screws up my blood sugar and I have to eat every hour

I’m waiting for tren e to come in the mail . Even when I piss stones on that I had loads of energy . I’d piss a few out and be like ok I’m good . I do want to try deca . I’m kind of hesitant as I heard it takes 10-12weeks to kick in

I thought that was real fucked up what you guys did !!!! I am not even playing .... Grow up fucking assholes ...
Come on sumner he started this shit by calling out Poirot saying he had no pics and no stats . I really think everyone has taken it easy on the kid considering the amount of shit he talks

Im confused.... Is this site only about bodybuilding or the use of different AAS.

There is multiple purposes and reasons for taking AAS, not everyone is into BB.
I agree with this 100%

Last thing I want to be is some bubble gutted, fake tanned freak in a Speedo.

As to bomber, use this as a wake up call and I know there are guys here that would provide you with good information on how to improve.

But the number one question has to be do you really want to do this because going to the gym and working out is more physically and mentally challenging than operating a forklift.

I’m waiting for tren e to come in the mail . Even when I piss stones on that I had loads of energy . I’d piss a few out and be like ok I’m good . I do want to try deca . I’m kind of hesitant as I heard it takes 10-12weeks to kick in

Nope tren is not the answer mate. Neither I’d deca you’ll just add water weight and loose it when you stop.

Maybe look at a high fat keto type diet.

<insert giant winkfinger here>

I agree with this 100%

Last thing I want to be is some bubble gutted, fake tanned freak in a Speedo.

As to bomber, use this as a wake up call and I know there are guys here that would provide you with good information on how to improve.

But the number one question has to be do you really want to do this because going to the gym and working out is more physically and mentally challenging than operating a forklift.

Im off the lift . I operate a laser now .

Tren Enanthate? Why? Get yourself in better shape and worry about your health before using compounds like this.

Come on sumner he started this shit by calling out Poirot saying he had no pics and no stats . I really think everyone has taken it easy on the kid considering the amount of shit he talks
Don't forget Bomber wears a XXL and when I told him a XL fits loose on me he said no way could he fit in a XL as it would be too tight.

Don't forget Bomber wears a XXL and when I told him a XL fits loose on me he said no way could he fit in a XL as it would be too tight.
He reminds me of that guy who came here talking all kinds of crap who was going to run tons of tren can’t recall the name been so many of them.

Now for the whole shirt size deal that man is a medium all day . I’m 6 foot 1 and have him by twenty lbs and xxl seem big on me .

Man you guys are getting sucked in more and more.

Notice he completely dodged my question asking if he tried allopurinol. It's a drug that is very effective at reducing uric acid, and controlling gout. Gout can have numerous symptoms, mainly painful swelling of joints. His symptoms sound off to me, but of course I'm no doctor.

Bomber maybe I missed it, but what about purines? You make no mention at all. Reducing purines is critical to someone with gout. And NO you do not need to go on a low protein diet, but you do need to adjust your diet to avoid certain proteins. If this is for real start by googling diets for gout. For example https://www.mayoclinic.org/healthy-...ealthy-eating/in-depth/gout-diet/art-20048524

Back