• 👋Hello, please SIGN-UP FOR A FREE account and become a member of our community!
    You will then be able to start threads, post comments and send messages to other members. Thanks!
  • 💪Check Out IronMag Labs Andro Hard® - Powered by R-Andro & Epi-Andro! 💊
  • 👉Check Out Platinum Pharms🌽Corn Hole Sale!🌽

SR Log/Practice Prep

Finally went and got a new blood pressure monitor yesterda since mine went out a couple weeks ago.

Took my np a few times in the evening and my highest reading was 118/78 so all looked good. This morning it was 119/79 so at the very top of high end but, considering how long it's been since I donated and being on tren I'm happy with that.

Still haven't been in the gym. Weather has been awful here with roads froze over and since this area doesn't have that happen often, road crews weren't very well prepared.

I plan on getting in tomorrow and will probably do a double muscle Round day so I don't mess my schedule up for next week.

Ordered labs today. I'll try to get them pulled Monday or Tuesday depending on when I'll be off of work.

I'll finally be able to get in to train today too. Six days off in a row, due to weather and work, instead of the planned 4 so I'm pretty anxious.

Diet was relaxed during that time once a day. Had burgers and some pastries but not much change in appearance besides just looking a bit soft from not training.

Muscle rounds here we come.

Ordered labs today. I'll try to get them pulled Monday or Tuesday depending on when I'll be off of work.

I'll finally be able to get in to train today too. Six days off in a row, due to weather and work, instead of the planned 4 so I'm pretty anxious.

Diet was relaxed during that time once a day. Had burgers and some pastries but not much change in appearance besides just looking a bit soft from not training.

Muscle rounds here we come.

Go kill that shit today Monte...you know its gonna feel AMAZING to get back in there.

Go kill that shit today Monte...you know its gonna feel AMAZING to get back in there.
It was niiiiiiiice getting back under the iron!

Upper Muscle Rounds

Freemotion Row - 210*23
Bb dead stop row - 225*22
Close grip standing row - 190*24
Incline machine - 250*23
Pec Deck - stack x21
Side lateral focusing on rear delt - 35*22, 22
Triceps press - stack x 22, 21

Pretty damn good pump today lol. Aggression was high as well. Not yet back to hammering the weights for overall reps, still focusing on stretching and contracting but, not bad.

It was niiiiiiiice getting back under the iron!

Upper Muscle Rounds

Freemotion Row - 210*23
Bb dead stop row - 225*22
Close grip standing row - 190*24
Incline machine - 250*23
Pec Deck - stack x21
Side lateral focusing on rear delt - 35*22, 22
Triceps press - stack x 22, 21

Pretty damn good pump today lol. Aggression was high as well. Not yet back to hammering the weights for overall reps, still focusing on stretching and contracting but, not bad.

Sounds good man

Get Shredded!
Awesome I myself trained only once this week I’ve been busy. I’ll go back tomorrow. Can’t wait I’m losing sleep just knowing.

Had some pretty bad stomach issues last night and this morning. Not sure what it is but at the top of my stomach I've got some gnarly pain. Still got my training in.

Lower Muscle Rounds

Calf Press - 19.*24, 23, 22, 22
Smith squat - 455*21, 405*22
Extension - 175*22
Seated leg curl - 190*23
Preacher Curl - 105*22, 21

Ohhh almost forgot.

Switched my compounds a bit.

Instead of 120mg tren e eod I'm doing 80mg tren 3 and 40mg ace.

Wanted to give the ace a little review before the log ended.

Had some pretty bad stomach issues last night and this morning. Not sure what it is but at the top of my stomach I've got some gnarly pain. Still got my training in.

Lower Muscle Rounds

Calf Press - 19.*24, 23, 22, 22
Smith squat - 455*21, 405*22
Extension - 175*22
Seated leg curl - 190*23
Preacher Curl - 105*22, 21

Way to push through the pain and make it happen Brother. Good job. Hope it gets feeling better for you.

Way to push through the pain and make it happen Brother. Good job. Hope it gets feeling better for you.
Its gotten better after my last two meals.

Sure will be glad when my post workout cereal comes back..... Sweet tooth is acting up lol

Its gotten better after my last two meals.

Sure will be glad when my post workout cereal comes back..... Sweet tooth is acting up lol

Glad to hear it man, and i know that feeling...I enjoy every drop of my PB when i have it as its the only semi sweet thing i get.

Uggggggh

Daughter broke her ankle so I've been dealing with an emotional hurting 13 year old at the hospital.

Got our vouchers this week for Cancun vacation. We're staying for a week and it's only gonna cost $250. That's only for the hotel at the resort. No flight or food included. Still very pumped to go since I've never been out of country.

Also getting our family vacation set up. Should be great since we're going back to where we went last year and had an amazing time.

Looks like it's gonna be a busy year!

Uggggggh

Daughter broke her ankle so I've been dealing with an emotional hurting 13 year old at the hospital.

Got our vouchers this week for Cancun vacation. We're staying for a week and it's only gonna cost $250. That's only for the hotel at the resort. No flight or food included. Still very pumped to go since I've never been out of country.

Also getting our family vacation set up. Should be great since we're going back to where we went last year and had an amazing time.

Dang Monte.. Sorry to hear about your little girls ankle. Hopefully its not too bad of a break and a quick stay in a cast and some PT is all that is needed!

Uggggggh

Ouch, Poor girl, way to be a good Daddy....Also that sounds like a fun trip for sure, and a great deal too.

Enjoy all the blessing you have Brother, sounds like you have a pretty good life going on over there.

Take care Buddy

IML Gear Cream!
Sorry to hear about your daughter man.

Cancun sounds fun! make sure you take the Fam to Xcaret (stay for the night show) and Xel-ha (all you can eat and drink included)
oh , and start looking for plane tix asap

Thanks guys.

The break is clean so it's not that bad but, there is a lot of pain in the Calf so we're doing an mri to see if she has a high ankle sprain as well. If that's the case, she will have to have surgery since that tendon holds both bones in the calf in place and if it's moving from "slack" the ankle won't stay in a steady position to heal correctly. Fingers crossed.

The Cancun trip is for me and my wife only. No kids. I'm a very firm believer that couples need some time to be husband and wife instead of mom and dad. This will be our first getaway just the two of us in a few years so I'm excited. Neither of us drink since we're both recovering alcoholics so a flight there was a better idea then a cruise lol. Also, there is a lot of things to do there that don't involve alcohol so we will have fun. I think zip lining is number one on the agenda. Maybe some excursions as well into the pyramids if I'm thinking of the right place.

Dude that sucks I feel for your daughter may she have a good recovery and heal well.
And enjoy yourselves. That Mayan culture has always been one of my favorites I’d love to see those pyramids one day, if you go take some pics if you can. That’s awesome! Be safe.

wish you have a great holiday with your wife? But who will take care of your little girl when you are out?
Thanks guys.

The break is clean so it's not that bad but, there is a lot of pain in the Calf so we're doing an mri to see if she has a high ankle sprain as well. If that's the case, she will have to have surgery since that tendon holds both bones in the calf in place and if it's moving from "slack" the ankle won't stay in a steady position to heal correctly. Fingers crossed.

The Cancun trip is for me and my wife only. No kids. I'm a very firm believer that couples need some time to be husband and wife instead of mom and dad. This will be our first getaway just the two of us in a few years so I'm excited. Neither of us drink since we're both recovering alcoholics so a flight there was a better idea then a cruise lol. Also, there is a lot of things to do there that don't involve alcohol so we will have fun. I think zip lining is number one on the agenda. Maybe some excursions as well into the pyramids if I'm thinking of the right place.

wish you have a great holiday with your wife? But who will take care of your little girl when you are out?
We actually have 4 kids lol. We've got a babysitter ready to fight them all week lol.

About to get bloods pulled in about 30 minutes.

Last pin was Sunday morning with 175mg.

Pin schedule has been 175mg eod for the duration of the cycle. Comes out to right at 600-615mg a week.

I always draw on an eod schedule btw.

First day back after a cruise week is always interesting.

Upper loading

T bar - 4 plates x 12, 5*8
Mid grip pull down (no leg catch) - 15*9
Bb bench - 275*9, 315*7
Smith Military (RP set) - 225*8,3,1
Lateral Raise - 30*32

Exciting post workout shake
f2c3fa3eb8d8761448862483c3441ec1.jpg

I have ADD so not going to try and look, what was your protocol for test?

EDIT: I see, 175mg EOD and looks like blood draw was morning of subsequent pin.

What ester test?

Back