• 👋Hello, please SIGN-UP FOR A FREE account and become a member of our community!
    You will then be able to start threads, post comments and send messages to other members. Thanks!
  • 💪IronMag Labs® 30% Off Easter Sale👉www.ironmaglabs.com Coupon code: EASTER30🐰

SR Log/Practice Prep

Had a great holiday

Ate cookies and junk for two whole days and weight is at 243 this morning so up three pounds from before.

Back to regular regiment today and until the cut ends.

Feeling really good and I have one more prop pin before I drop it totally. Couple weeks after that, I'll have blood work done to see where test is at that six week mark.

Have more Deca and tren on the way too.

Good to see you going this review Monte. We all know you give solid, truthful feedback. Looking solid as usual!

Yea, Monte is very professional. we are glad to have him here. Hope this log can give more reference to members on ASF.
Enjoy your holiday time.

Day 15 I think?

Pretty close to that.

Anyways, back to no carbs yesterday as planned since it's a non training day.

Weight this morning was back at 240. Water is falling off quickly. Between diet changes, no more trest and no gh (gd kid) in tightening up well.

My right tricep is almost back to normal after the bad pin last week before Christmas. (this was not SR gear that I pinned there just so we're clear) It got pretty bad and I was thinking I may need to hit the hospital at one point. I looked like that guy who was shooting cooking oil into his arms I shit you not. Just a bit of pip at this point and a very minimal amount of swelling. I'm on an anti biotic already for some pretty bad acne I've had for over a year on my back and shoulders and even though it's not the right kind for the pin situation, it helped I suppose.

Despite zero carbs, I soaked the bed in sweat. I would think it's a bit early for the tren e to start hitting me with night sweats but, guess it is.

Aggression In the gym is way up as well. Completely in the zone today and had that killer focus that comes with being on.

I did have to hold back on the leg sled because my right knee was tweaked on my final loading set of safety bar Squats at 495*8 (think it was 8) last week. In the front below the knee cap I've got some pain and minimal swelling. It's a concern because this is the knee I had surgery on a few years back due to the cartilage that covers the femur where the miniscus rides tore off the bone. I'll keep watching it and pull a set from thigh work and add it to hamstrings for now.

Lower loading

Leg sled - stack x11 (adjusted tempo to compensate for load)
Sldl - 275*10, 275*8
Duck leg press (again low weight with tempo) - 360*10

Followed with upper loading.

I don't talk about this in my log much but I do stretches after I finish every muscle group. Either loaded with weights, static holds or pulse stretching where I'll stretch as hard as I can for two seconds and release then repeat 5 more times.

Todays training menu has been -

1-
5 whole eggs
1c whites

2- intra
40g hbcd
20g EAA'S

3-post
3c whites
40g oats
200g blueberries

4-
180g chicken breast
200g Jasmine rice

5-
250g white fish
1 avocado

Now that’s a strict diet. Following along looking to add tren to my trt. I know you are taking other stuff but what are your thoughts on the tren
Thanks

Now that’s a strict diet. Following along looking to add tren to my trt. I know you are taking other stuff but what are your thoughts on the tren
Thanks
Way to early to give an honest opinion.

Couple more weeks and I'll have a better idea.

IML Gear Cream!
Pretty shit nutrition wise today.

Ran off and forgot my meals at the house so I had to scrape together shit from a gas station. Pretty disgusted in myself for that... This is the first time I've forgot my meals in forever.

1 -
7 whole eggs
1c whites

2-
1 Labrada Lean body shake
1 pack roasted almonds

3-
1 quest bar
1 package jerky
1 pack roasted almonds

4-
1 Labrada lean body shake
1 to go peanut butter package

Pretty crap. Will get lean fish and veggies 2 times after I get home.

Little better than the start. 239lbs
a509aad8337b603683097f3b147e3087.jpg
9efedb169594e5cd1e31a5299eac7e0b.jpg

Higher carbs yesterday then usual on training days. Woke up at 241 which isn't as high as I was hoping.

1 -
5 whole eggs
1c whites

2 - intra
40g hbcd
20g EAA'S

3-post
3c whites
1c oats
2c blueberries

3.5-
3 large rice Krispy treats

4-
180g chicken
250g rice

5-
200g chicken
250g rice

6-
200g lean ground beef
250g rice

7-
60g casein
2 bagels

Comparison so far.

Mostly tightened up in the waist. Seems to be a little distension went away. A bit flat though..... Overall not a big change but, as always, does and steady changes are best.
210213889a2231da1f592dabb806d491.jpg

12/12 on left 12/31 on right
0d6a8733e3bac11e20c7bf2088daf577.jpg

Last edited:
Off today. Little treat though. Had some home made bread pudding. I make it for my wife every new year.

1-
6 whole eggs
1c whites

2-
250g Chicken Breast
2tbsp evoo

3-
225g salmon
1 avocado
1c broccoli

4-
225g lean ground beef
1c salad
2 tbsp olive oil and vinegar dressing

5-
60g Whey
60g almonds

6-
1 bowl bread pudding (lol)

7-
200g flank
2c salad
1 avocado

Training training.

Damn knee is still being fussy...... If it's not better in one more training rotation, I'll have to get it checked out.

Lower Muscle Rounds

Calf Raise - 120*24, 23
Sldl - 225*24, 21
Leg press Machine - 300*22, 22, 21 (painful on the knee)
Extension - couldn't do em. Way to much pain even with minimal weight
Preacher curl - 110*22, 21

Followed with my "dieting shake" -
2c whites
1c oats
1c blueberries

Night sweats are rolling. Waking up freezing at night then get hot then cold and so on.

Sleep is suffering from that point but not trensomnia. Never have had that issue though.

I haven't been having the muscle spasms I normally get on tren yet.

Flat as a pancake as I usually am on tren.

Believe I'm getting some indigestion. I've had this once before on tren but just that one time. I'll see if it goes away before adding an antacid.

Get Shredded!
Night sweats are rolling. Waking up freezing at night then get hot then cold and so on.

Sleep is suffering from that point but not trensomnia. Never have had that issue though.

I haven't been having the muscle spasms I normally get on tren yet.

Flat as a pancake as I usually am on tren.

Believe I'm getting some indigestion. I've had this once before on tren but just that one time. I'll see if it goes away before adding an antacid.

your making me glad i went with them, with the way tren partitions nutrients and has a unique relationship with food a level up from superdrol no other steroid will have this effect to my knowledge. that could cause plenty of GI issues, but then again dbol can cause faster more obvious indigestion. i think you've at least got some decent tren here, but masteron who knows because that can hide behind tren because it also at certain doses acts very very simmilar sweating and in some peoples cases extreme horniness. but being flat is whats sold me on there tren actually. only have two questions and thats in reference to the vascularity and whats stated under the first question so is that vascularity coming along with tren and mast? i've always been told there both superior for hardening more so than vascularity and winstrol,EQ /Bold Cyp are better at the vascularity enhancing. i'll have all of these on hand regardless, just interested on thoughts about how they compare? unless your getting very vascular already on mast/tren and then my theory goes out the window, but hey if i have all of them and if there all good at it i'm gonna look pretty fuckin nutty by the end of it.
so is this all your running, never going to add anything in extra oral wise? i for one feel like i dont reap anything extra out of things beyond 6 weeks so constant rotating before the 6 week mark always seems to keep everything i ever use fresh and working.

your making me glad i went with them, with the way tren partitions nutrients and has a unique relationship with food a level up from superdrol no other steroid will have this effect to my knowledge. that could cause plenty of GI issues, but then again dbol can cause faster more obvious indigestion. i think you've at least got some decent tren here, but masteron who knows because that can hide behind tren because it also at certain doses acts very very simmilar sweating and in some peoples cases extreme horniness. but being flat is whats sold me on there tren actually. only have two questions and thats in reference to the vascularity and whats stated under the first question so is that vascularity coming along with tren and mast? i've always been told there both superior for hardening more so than vascularity and winstrol,EQ /Bold Cyp are better at the vascularity enhancing. i'll have all of these on hand regardless, just interested on thoughts about how they compare? unless your getting very vascular already on mast/tren and then my theory goes out the window, but hey if i have all of them and if there all good at it i'm gonna look pretty fuckin nutty by the end of it.
so is this all your running, never going to add anything in extra oral wise? i for one feel like i dont reap anything extra out of things beyond 6 weeks so constant rotating before the 6 week mark always seems to keep everything i ever use fresh and working.
Well, I don't see much as far as "hardening" goes from any oil really. For myself, orals are much better in that regard. Winny and Var being the two I typically lean towards and, used together.

Even going into a show I don't get that hard look until I add those in even if I'm low bf.

Vascularity is pretty much the same for me because, it comes down to bf, skin thickness and vein placement. Two of which I have no control over.

I don't plan on using any orals because this is just a "test run" so to speak and I don't PLAN on using orals anymore unless I'm in full prep mode. That may change but, at the moment, the strain on the body for what they provide in terms of growth or preserving muscle isn't worth it for me. Since I'm ot stepping on stage this run, I don't really care if I've got cross striations through my quads and, I probably won't get low enough in bf to be at risk of losing too much lean tissue.

Great log Montego1. I have never been a veiny guy I have thick skin my body fat has to be really really low for them to come out. Looking good.

Todays training menu has been -

1-
5 whole eggs
1c whites

2- intra
40g hbcd
20g EAA'S

3-post
3c whites
40g oats
200g blueberries

4-
180g chicken breast
200g Jasmine rice

5-
250g white fish
1 avocado

What EAA are you taking?

Following along. Looking forward to hearing more thoughts on the Tren.

Upper Muscle Rounds

Close grip pull down - 14*23
T bar row - 3 plates x 22
Straight arm push down - 8*23
Cable flat press - 240*23
Pec fly - 120*22
Side lateral - 30*24
Front raise - 25*23
Cgbp - 185*24

So fucking flat! Upping the carbs. Did not like the look today.

Your leaner in your midsection from your pics. Definitely some hard work you’re putting in. Nice job @Montego1

Your leaner in your midsection from your pics. Definitely some hard work you’re putting in. Nice job @Montego1
Thanks bud.

I'm actually a bit surprised how hard it's been to keep weight ON these last couple weeks.

I'm eating about the same amount of calories I was the last couple months but, refeeds have been cut back to twice a week and "cleaner" for the most part.

I added some calories in last week but it wasn't quite enough I guess. More coming.

Thanks bud.

I'm actually a bit surprised how hard it's been to keep weight ON these last couple weeks.

I'm eating about the same amount of calories I was the last couple months but, refeeds have been cut back to twice a week and "cleaner" for the most part.

I added some calories in last week but it wasn't quite enough I guess. More coming.

Well you definitely know your shit! I’ve really been paying attention to your posts about dieting ever since our boy Mighty listened to you and had a great transformation. I may have a few questions for you on a couple things if that’s kool with you bud?

Back