• 👋Hello, please SIGN-UP FOR A FREE account and become a member of our community!
    You will then be able to start threads, post comments and send messages to other members. Thanks!
  • 💪Check Out IronMag Labs Andro Hard® - Powered by R-Andro & Epi-Andro! 💊
  • 👉Check Out Platinum Pharms🌽Corn Hole Sale!🌽

CPAP (Better than steroids)

Titan5011

Always Hungry
Registered
Reaction score
Get Shredded!
Anyone know of a place to purchase a CPAP without a sleep study?

REM sleep will provide better results than shoving a needle in your ass. Unfortunately getting a sleep study isn't possible for me.

I had to get a prescription for my machine.

And sleep study does not mean what it used to as CPAP machines are self titrating as they sense how much air pressure you require now a days.

You are correct about REM and deep sleep. If I do not get a combination of REM and deep sleep of 3 hours or more I feel it.

Sleep apnea robs you of so much.

Have you tried used machines online? All the auxiliaries like mask, humidifiers and hose you do not need a prescription.

Put a add on craigslist plenty of people with good insurance get new ones and have piles of old equipment laying around then just buy a new mask on cpap.com. Its a real game changer finally started using one earlier this year cant sleep without it now wish i would have used it 10 years ago when i was diagnosed with sleep apnea. I gave that one away big mistake my new one costed me a grand my insurance blows. Good luck if i find one ill let you know

Back