• 👋Hello, please SIGN-UP FOR A FREE account and become a member of our community!
    You will then be able to start threads, post comments and send messages to other members. Thanks!
  • 💪Check Out IronMag Labs Andro Hard® - Powered by R-Andro & Epi-Andro! 💊
  • 👉Check Out Platinum Pharms🌽Corn Hole Sale!🌽

Capping orals

Padawan

Registered
Reaction score
Get Shredded!
This may be stupid question, but if I have a mg scale and raw is it as easy as just weighing let's say 25mg of the dbol powder and putting into cap to make it 25mg dbol:popcorn:

This may be stupid question, but if I have a mg scale and raw is it as easy as just weighing let's say 25mg of the dbol powder and putting into cap to make it 25mg dbol:popcorn:
Scales for that cost over 200 bucks. Your Better off doing say 500mg and cut it with anything. Dextrose. Make sure it's evenly put in. Best way it to find out volume of the cap, then add your total mg plus whatever needed to fill all the caps. Should be an error of at most 1 to 5 mg.

Sent from my SM-G930V using Tapatalk

I have a .0000 mg scale I got off amazon for like 30 bucks. It's calibrated and weighs on point but was just curious as to if that was the right method, as I've seen numerous different posts on how tos

I have a .0000 mg scale I got off amazon for like 30 bucks. It's calibrated and weighs on point but was just curious as to if that was the right method, as I've seen numerous different posts on how tos

Pad where you been man. You went radio silent for quite some time.

-rballdan

I read reviews on that. They all said it can't actually weigh anything that small reliably.

Quoted wrong person.

I'd get a tanita. High quality scales. Great accuracy. I have the 1230 I think.

Yes but it's very tedious Expecially if you're making a large number of capsules. I would double check your scales and make sure it's reading properly.

You don't have a .0000mg scale, you have a .0000gm scale. So it weighs down to 1mg, .01mg scales start at about 1,000.00.

Caps usually weigh 40-100mg, just add 25mg of Raw's and your done. You can buy check weights to see if your scale is accurate.

IML Gear Cream!
Yes but it's very tedious Expecially if you're making a large number of capsules. I would double check your scales and make sure it's reading properly.

You not getting your messages?

Wouldn’t making it liquid be easier ? Flip top container and everclear .

Back